Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teen Titans OOC

Go down 
+2
intangible
Ink
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Teen Titans OOC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:51 am

cool looking characters
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:01 am

Yeah, I was trying to find darker looking analogs to the heroes.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:07 am

that's kind of tough for Red Shadow, he looks like he could be a villian
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:11 am

Yes, it was difficult finding pictures for him and Aviary
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:15 am

I think the one you got works
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:25 am

Cool. I'll work on their info in a little bit.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:05 am

Anti-Titans look awesome Cool I like Mantis and Wondra. They look like two girls who could kick some ass.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:08 am

Haha, yeah, that's the idea.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:13 am

So who gets which anti-titans?
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:19 am

I call Mantis! That aside it's kind of up for grabs. Take whichever one(s) you want. If there are any left over between the three of us (that's only assuming Shine and Venom don't join by the time that arc kicks off) then I'll just snag him or her (I imagine if any, there'd only be one left)
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:20 am

Cool, I want Wondra and Dragon Fury!
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:23 am

Cool. Though probably obvious from looking at her, she's like a girl Thor. Thought it'd be cool to have a Greek demigoddess duking it out with a Norse one. Dragon Fury was just the martial artsy guy, haven't really thought of anything for him. Welcome to creative license.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:25 am

Yeah, that's a very good idea. Wondra can be the daughter of Thor, though when she asked him for powers (like Cassie did from Zeus), he denied her, so she went to Loki, and that's why she's all rebellious and angry.

Dragon Fury... I have to think about that one. It will come to me.

Also, should we have them as an already congregated group, or shall they meet upon a crime spree?
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:49 am

I was thinking something like they're already on a crime spree together but with no official name then the Titans show up to stop them only to get the crappy beat out of them, prompting the villains to dub themselves better than the titana and call themselves the anti-titans. Then the titana beat them somehow later.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:01 am

Alright, well I would like to explore Wondra's rebellious side and I think I'll take her out for a spin, wreak some havoc.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:07 am

Ha have fun
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:31 am

Can't think of what I honestly wanna do with Mantis. Since she's Bee's analog, it's a given that she's also sort of a comic relief. But power wise so far got nothing.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:35 am

Rather than make her a flying-type character, you should make her able to sprout legs from her back that are more bug-like or mantis-like, sort of like of Dr. Octopus uses his legs, except more in a buggy way.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:43 am

Was going to do something along those lines but being that bee can fly over 80 mph was also debating superhuman speed.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:49 am

You should have her able to move those leg-things at super speed then.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:15 am

I assumed we all just take our opposites in the antitans but since tange has claimed Dragon Fury guess I'll take goblin.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:16 am

Well if you want to do it so, you can have Dragon Fury. I'm not crazy about him. I'm happy with Ms. Doomsday anyways.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:19 am

Although I would like to change Ms. Doomsday' s name to Daemon, the Greek word for spirit.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:25 am

alright, sounds good to me
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:52 am

Yeah I assumed you'd be just claiming your opposites. They're just characters from my comics I modified for the Titans to so it's cool if you change em up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teen Titans OOC
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next