Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teen Titans

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Teen Titans - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:10 am

"Sounds kinky" Caleb smiled

Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:11 am

Infared snickered, then shook his head at Caleb. "You're hopeless, man."

"That's cute." Eve said, putting her hand on Rex's knee, then catching herself and bringing it back to her book.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:12 am

Rex smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:14 am

Eve looked up at him nervously, then stared for a while, caught off guard by his smile. Once she realized she was staring, she smiled and looked down at her book again. "You don't need that book."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:18 am

"Something tells me he'd just flip if he saw Starfire being that she prefers to walk around in her birthday suit. He'd probably have a heart attack," Bee shrugs, sitting back down.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:21 am

"Wait, you got someone walking around here in the nude" Caleb said sitting up

"Do you play tennis?" Rex asked
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:22 am

"I think he would spontaneously combust." Infared said, mocking his name.

"I used to play in my highschool." Eve smiled a bit. "Would you like to play a match?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:22 am

"Oh yeah, she went missing. You should go try and find her," Bee says, scheming to get rid of him.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:26 am

"That would be nice" Rex said

"Very funny" Caleb said "and I might just go find her maybe she'll be greatfull and give me a reward."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:27 am

"Yeah, good luck with that," Bee says, putting her shades back on.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:28 am

"Well.. maybe later." Eve said shyly. "I'm just starting to enjoy the sun." She said sarcastically, creating an umbrella from black energy above her.

Infared got out and laid on a chair beside Bee. "The sad part is, he isn't an ugly kid." He whispered so he couldn't hear.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:31 am

"Yeah, a regular George Clooney, that kid," Bee says sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:33 am

"Just saying, he wouldn't be so impossibly unbearable if he shut his mouth." Infared said smugly, putting his sunglasses on.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:37 am

"Well you all are boring me" Caleb said getting up

"Alright" REx said sitting back.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:38 am

"Oh.. please don't go.." Infared said jokingly, reclining with his eyes shut.

"Maybe you and I can go in the bay later. I much prefer it than this chemical-filled bathwater." Eve said to Rex.

Last edited by intangible on Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:38 am

"...Are you serious?" Bee says as he leaves. "All we had to do to get him to leave was be quiet?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:43 am

"Last one in's a rotten corpse!" Rose screamed, pulling all her clothes off before running into the pool in the nude.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:44 am

"Now we're talking" Caleb smiled diving in after her stipping off his suit.

"I'd like that" Rex said
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:48 am

Bee's eyes widen and her jaw drops. She then gets up and proceeds inside. "I'm gonna go then," she says.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:51 am

Rose smirked as she rose from the water. "I knew you'd come." She said.
Cassie rolled her eyes. "Of course you have to be the one that pushes the envelope."
"Shut up, yappie, I wasn't talking to you!" Rose shouted at Cassie.

Eve covered her peripheral vision and blushed, looking Rex. "They're naked.." She said. "We should go now."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:55 am

"Yes we should" Rex said getting up

"Couldn't resist" Caleb grinned "though still could use a little more excitement. Antybody got some lighter fluid?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:58 am

Rose swam toward her pants on the edge of the pool and fished out her lighter, tossing it to Caleb. "You can crack her open." She said. "Just be gentle."

Eve walked ahead of Rex as they climbed down the rocky short. Eve removed her sunhat and sunglasses, looking over at Rex.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:08 am

"Thanks" Caleb smiled draining the fluid into the pool then lighting it on fire watchign the flames dance on the surface of the water.

Rex smiled back at her. "You are lovely."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:09 am

Eve smiled genuinely and said nothing, simply splashing into the water.

Rose looked at Caleb and tackled him underwater for a big, naked, wet kiss; as per usual. She loved kissing people off guard.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:10 am

Unfortunately, gtg. Be back later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teen Titans
Page 29 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next