Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teen Titans

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Teen Titans - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:18 am

"Yeah, I'm curious." Cassie said. "What kind of technology are those wings?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:19 am

"Car jacking in progress" Shadow said "already heading there now."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:23 am

"They're alien. A refined version of Hawk Girl's. The mace is magic," Aviary says.

"Well how,d you get your other powers?"

To this Aviary shrugs.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:25 am

White Witch appeared at Shadow's side, looking at him, then turned to the scene of the crime; three armed men forcing a woman out of her car. The neighborhood seemed like a menacing foreshadowing of the event. White Witch rose up and took human form at the hood of the car.
"I'll warn you once to step down." Eve said, holding her hand out.

"You don't know how you got your powers?" Cassie asked.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:28 am

Shadow leapt up kicking one of the men to the ground as he decloaked throwing two disks at the others shocking them and making them drop to the ground.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:31 am

Eve brought her hands up around her head, then threw them toward the thug Shadow kicked to the ground. "Deudbus yb sbew." Eve said, and the men were thus subdued by a web-like substance to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:40 am

"Cops are on thier way" Shadow said "and there was just a kidnapping. Hasn't been reported yet but camera's picked up a kid being pulled into a van."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:41 am

"Lead the way, I'll try to pick up a psychic signal." White Witch said, reverting back to her smoke form with the spoken incantation.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:57 am

Shadow took off for to where the van was last spotted using traffic cams to try and keep track of it.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:11 am

"This way" Shadow said turning down an ally heading to cut off the van.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:08 am

Aviary shakes her head and sits down, putting her mace by the bed.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:02 am

White Witch spun past Red Shadow in her smoke form and permeated into the van as it rushed by, then took her human form inside. "You're going to take the boy back to his home, understood?" She said, taking an offensive stance as best she could toward the thugs in the crowded van.

"Well..." Cassie said, backing out of Aviary's room, "I guess we'll let you get set in."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:11 am

"Thank you," she says. However she soon realizes she may have projected the wrong meaning. "I mean thank you for having me, not thank you for leaving. Sorry."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:12 am

"No, it's fine." Cassie smiled. "I just wish we could find some other boys to join the team."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:20 am

"The one you have is rather...zealous," Aviary says in a venture to joke.

"Understatement of the year!" Bee yells from her room, prompting Aviary to laugh.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:26 am

"We have two brooders," Cassie said, referring to Nightwing and Red Shadow, "but Cyborg is a good, honest guy." She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:04 am

Aviary laughs inwardly. She then glances out through the window. "I think you're going to like here. Long as you don't mind the long hours, minuscule pay, and acceptable conditions," Bee says, popping up behind Cassie.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:12 am

Wondra sat on a San Francisco rooftop, her gold-colored greatsword on her back. She stood and strained to see Titan's Tower, on its secluded little island. She scoffed and climbed down the fire escape to ground level.

Besides her sword, Wondra fit in with the rest of San Francisco's ladies of her age; nearly 19. This included the tank top, the short shorts or skirts, the open-toed shoes; normal California attire. Wondra bore no shame of her sword. If she was approached by authorities, she would not hesitate to slay them; however, the granter of her powers, Loki, forced her to keep the sword invisible, an enchantment placed upon the sword, unless she consciously chose for it to be seen.

Wondra suddenly stopped in her tracks as she knew she was being followed down an alley. She paused, then turned around.

"Nice day." A homeless man said. "Spare a buck?"

Wondra shook it off. "No, sorry." She continued walking.

"Alright, sexy legs, come on back sometime." He called laughing.

The sides of Wondra's lips curved into a sly smile as her sword became visible. She pulled it from behind her back and in one swipe, plunged it through the feeble man's gut, rose him a foot or so off the ground, then pulled her blade out, letting it absorb the blood, a second enchantment. She kicked his body and placed the now-invisible sword back in its place.

--

"Not to mention crappy food." Cassie said. "I'm usually the one stuck cooking if we don't order something."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:25 am

"Would you like me to cook for you every once in a while?" Aviary smiles.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:30 am

Cassie smiled. "I bet you make a mean omelette." She said, referring to her bird-like appearance.

--

Dragon Fury watched Wondra, perched on an awning.
"Why are you following me again?" Wondra asked, glancing at him.
"I'm just watching." He said. "I'm not sure you can handle yourself."
"I've been trained by the Gods." Wondra spat at him. "Watch thy tongue in my presence!"

Dragon Fury closed his eyes and absorbed this anger. "Very well. If you want me gone, so mote it be."
"When are we meeting with the others?" Wondra asked before he left.
"Tonight." He said, standing and warming up his body for some parkour. "8 o'clock. Don't be late."
"See you there." She said and continued walking to the bank up ahead.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:39 am

"And you, a nice steak," Aviary says, referring to the lasso.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:48 am

"I can catch 'em, but I can't cook 'em." Wonder Girl said. "Why don't you come to the pool? On Sundays, almost everyone takes a dip. Except Cyborg. He'd short-circuit."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:17 am

intangible wrote:
White Witch spun past Red Shadow in her smoke form and permeated into the van as it rushed by, then took her human form inside. "You're going to take the boy back to his home, understood?" She said, taking an offensive stance as best she could toward the thugs in the crowded van.

"Well..." Cassie said, backing out of Aviary's room, "I guess we'll let you get set in."

"Witch get steady" Shadow said speeding past the van and tossing some explosives onto the van.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:27 am

"Htob ot ekoms!" Eve said, clutching the boy as the both turned to smoke and were blown out out the van as it exploded. Along with the rest of the smoke that came about from the explosion itself, Eve and the boy hovered out faintly until her mana drew lower and they reverted to human form and she fell to the ground. "You killed those men.." She said.

((Planning to use the boy for anything?))
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:28 am

"They say if you're hot enough, Kid Flash will come and hit on you," Bee says, jokingly trying to seem scary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teen Titans
Page 8 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next