Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guardians

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Guardians - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 3:32 pm

"That was quick," Lexi said looking up from the seat.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Guardians - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 3:35 pm

"I don't like keeping beutiful women waiting" Shane smiled getting in
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Guardians - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 3:36 pm

" See...I knew there was something about you that I was missing," Lexi laughed.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Guardians - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 3:40 pm

"You mean aside from a place to live free of charge" Shane joked.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Guardians - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 3:42 pm

"I could've found that elsewhere, but the company is what makes this deal perfect. Where else would you find a handsome kind man? Definitely not on the streets," Lexi chuckled.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Guardians - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 5:37 pm

ShineyMan wrote:
"So do you", Cassandra moaned smiling grinding her hips up to meet his thrusts.

Thomas smiled kissing her deeply taking his arms around her.

James smiled and groaned as he kept hammering away at her.

Misato smiled kissing him deeply.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Guardians - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 5:44 pm

Cassandra moaned loudly raising her hips.

Thomas smiled kissing her back before pulling back a bit. "I love you"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Guardians - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 5:53 pm

James groaned slapping the side of her ass as he kept hammering away at her tight cunt harder and faster, hitting her spot with out mercy.

Misato smiled. "Love you too."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Guardians - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 5:57 pm

Cassandra let out a surprised yelp and smirked up at James grinding against him harder. "Mmm..."

Thomas smiled taking her hand leading over to the table. "I did my best with the... catering"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Guardians - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:01 pm

James smirked down at her as he kept hammering his cock into her tight pussy like there was no tomorrow. "Liked that huh?" He said slapping her ass again.

---

Misato smiled. "I'm sure it'll be wonderful."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Guardians - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:04 pm

Cassandra let out a another moan grinning. "Mmm yes", she moaned loudly getting close. "Fuck...!"

Thomas smiled pulling her chair out and lifting the lid of the large tray.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Guardians - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:05 pm

James groaned building up himself as he took her long slender legs over his shoulders and fucked her like a wild animal.

Misato smiled taking her seat and looking the meal over.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Guardians - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:11 pm

"Oh my fucking god!", Cassandra moaned loudly on the verge of cumming arching her back. "Come on, just a little more!"

Thomas smiled serving for her before taking his seat. "Bon appetite"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Guardians - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:16 pm

James grinned and groaned about to explode within her as he hammered away harder and faster, attacking her spot with his cock masterfully. "Oh fuck yeah...I'm gonna fill you up...."

Misato smiled digging in.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Guardians - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:24 pm

"Please do!", Cassandra cried out softly as she came hard around his thick member.

Thomas smiled eating as well and looked over at her.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Guardians - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 5:33 am

James groaned and smiled thrusting hard and deep into her firing his hot seed into her womb.

Misato winked at him as she took a drink.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Guardians - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:23 am

KariganGladheon wrote:

"I could've found that elsewhere, but the company is what makes this deal perfect. Where else would you find a handsome kind man? Definitely not on the streets," Lexi chuckled.

"Indeed it does" Shane smiled

Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Guardians - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 1:54 am

"Oh yes", Cassandra panted feeling him fire.

Thomas smirked a bit and took a drink.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Guardians - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 7:47 am

James smiled as he finished and leaned down kissing her.

Misato smirked sippng some.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Guardians - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 12:17 pm

Lexi sat back and there was an awkward silence, "Uh, probably should say that I couldn't do it. Thought it would be easy... telling my parents... but like I could wander up to their door and say, 'Hi Mum, Hi Dad... your kid's a theft', especially when its a different scenario. My scenario... going to visit Mum in jail, like I did and telling her... 'oh make some room for me in your cell, we could be roomies'. Dad's encounter wasn't much better, wanted to know if I could lend him some money. I would but I know he'd take the fast lane to the pub. Can't blame him though, he has been so miserable since Mum went in, but he was the one to help me off load my debts and get myself sorted out.

Wouldn't had made a good figure on the car, some guy coughed up 17 for it."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Guardians - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 1:25 am

Cassandra smiled kissing James.

"God you're beautiful", Thomas smiled.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Guardians - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 6:47 am

James smiled kissing her taking his hand through her hair. "Love you Cassandra."

Misato smiled. "Why thank you handsome."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Guardians - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 1:33 am

"I love you, too, James", Cassandra smiled kissing him.

Thomas smiled at her and raised his glass to toast with her.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Guardians - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:15 am

"I thought your mom and sister were out of jail" Shane said "that was part of the agreement with the general. I knew it was a mistake to trust him."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Guardians - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:35 am

Lexi groaned, "Yeah, that was the deal but things just don't go the nice way with me. Sister was allowed to go free and the minute she could, took off and won't communicate with me, and Mum only had her sentenced reduced to ninety more days, with community service. However, during community service she stole a bottle of drink and its winded her back into trouble again."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guardians - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guardians
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next