Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guardians

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Guardians - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 7:56 am

Andreas sat back as they made thier way to sparta.

Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Guardians - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:01 am

Sarah leaned against him.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Guardians - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:47 am

Andreas rubbed her shoulder kissing her head
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Guardians - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:52 am

"I love you", Sarah whispered.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Guardians - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:20 am

"Love you too" Andreas said
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Guardians - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:24 am

"I'm glad I get to be with you!"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Guardians - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:46 am

"Me too" Andreas smiled
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Guardians - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:55 am

Sarah smiled.

ShineyMan wrote:
Cassandra moaned smiling feeling his chest moving with him.

"I figured I would set the mood for this now that I've got the nerve to ask you", Thomas said going down on one knee, taking a small box out and opening it infront of her. "Misato, will you marry me?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Guardians - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:57 am

ShineyMan wrote:
Cassandra moaned smiling feeling his chest moving with him.

"I figured I would set the mood for this now that I've got the nerve to ask you", Thomas said going down on one knee, taking a small box out and opening it infront of her. "Misato, will you marry me?"

James smiled thrusting himself into her faster taking his hand along her smooth leg. "God you feel amazing..."

Misato smiled and nodded. "Yes! Of course!" She said pulling him up and kissing him.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Guardians - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:59 am

"So do you", Cassandra moaned smiling grinding her hips up to meet his thrusts.

Thomas smiled kissing her deeply taking his arms around her.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Guardians - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 12:22 pm

Andreas stepped off the transport when they arrived at Sparta.

Shane grunted lifting weights in the training room.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Guardians - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 12:27 pm

"There's someone out the front asking for you," one of the men called out to Shane as he passed the room.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Guardians - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 12:41 pm

Shane nodded setting the weights down and grabbing a towel wiping the sweat from his face as he headed out to the front.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Guardians - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 12:52 pm

Lexi stood next to a run down Skyline and slipped up her sunglasses, "Well... its a good thing to know that I can sense you through heaps of walls. Did you miss me? I brought you back something."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Guardians - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 12:55 pm

"You didn't steal it did you?" Shane asked
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Guardians - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:01 pm

"Hey... the car isn't yours!" Lexi laughed, "I must admit, I had to sell the pretty red thing... to pay off my debts. Called into the old folks to inform them that I'm still about the world and found myself missing you too much, so I returned. But while I was away I went to a local rugby game and brought you back a cap. Dunno if you follow rugby, but it was cool actually to watch them go pow pow, without using powers. I guess it was good having a break from everything."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Guardians - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:08 pm

"Not really" shane said "but it is nice to see you again."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Guardians - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:11 pm

"Hmm... its different, isn't it? Normally we've met up in extremely fast circumstances... me always running from something. Ironic... I've run back to you," Lexi chuckled, "Must be a chick magnet Shane."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Guardians - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:26 pm

"Must be" Shane smiled a bit. "So, you wanna catch an early dinner?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Guardians - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:39 pm

"Are you paying?" Lexi asked.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Guardians - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:50 pm

"Sure" Shane said "I just need to get cleaned up before we go."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Guardians - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 2:36 pm

"Hey, Shane... wait a sec. Let's not go anywhere fancy. Just to the local fast food place, and I can pay. I just want to get myself back on the right track. I already owe you a fair bit, and I've put aside almost half, so you'll be paid back soon."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Guardians - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 3:16 pm

"Alright" Shane shrugged "I still need to get cleaned up, unless you don't mind going out with a sweaty smelly guy."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Guardians - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 3:23 pm

"Hmm... let me think... no... go make yourself look good," Lexi smiled and watched him head back in then she quickly tied her hair back neatly.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Guardians - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 3:28 pm

Shane smiled at her headin gin to get a quick shower. He came back out in jeances and a t shirt. "Alright, I'm ready."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guardians - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guardians
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next