Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Haven City - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:37 am

"I didn't hear about that." James said standing up from his gear.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:39 am

"Just trust me, soldier." Iron Maiden said. "You need the firepower."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:43 am

"Right." James said picking his helmet up and putting it on, obscuring his face completely. "Alright then, on the VTOL." He said, his voice muffled a little and with a electronic sound to it through his helmet.

Jason eyed Iron Maiden, as he got onto the VTOL. "Since when did Iron Man get a sidekick?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:44 am

"I'm not a sidekick." Iron Maiden said, detecting their frequency and broadcasting on it. "I created this suit specifically to tackle the Fullum threat."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:47 am

"Right." Jason said sitting down and putting his helmet on them, all of the FEAR operators wore grey uniforms with black armor covering their bodies and helmets that covered their entire heads and had silver visors. James wore a similar uniform, a black BDU with a leather like jacket and a similar helmet to the FEAR commandos.

"Alright, Operation:Fire Storm is kicking off in six hours...we're to be done in five." James said. "The whole war could rest on this op men, so you know...no pressure."

Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:52 am

Jane smiled from under her faceplate and eyed James admirably, although it could not be seen.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:57 am

"So, how many of them can we expect?" Jason asked.

"More than you can count." James said. "We're going in for their primary marker...their link to their world but we're going to kick their ass regardless." He said confidently.

The FEAR Operators nodded. "Oorah Lieutenant."

Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:58 am

"I forgot to mention." Iron Maiden said, taking off her pack. "I brought gifts." She said, revealing gun attachments developed by Stark and herself, bearing the Stark and Speckler Energy symbols.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:01 pm

"What's that?" Jason asked looking over at them.

James walked over picking one up. "Heh...I see." He said looking at Iron Maiden. "Gun attachments, put em on looks like they'll beef your weapons up."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:03 pm

"Just screw them onto the front of your rifle. They have little threads." iron Maidn said as as gun popped out of her forearm and she demonstrated, screwing on the attachment.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:04 pm

The FEAR commandos nodded attaching them to their rifles.

"So, you're not military." James said looking at Iron Maiden. "I'm guessing you work with Stark then?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:05 pm

"I prefer not to," Iron Maiden admitted. "But I do what I must."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:20 pm

James nodded. "Alright."

"TEN MINUTES!" The pilot yelled back.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:25 pm

"And you?" Iron Maiden asked. "I'm sure you've got an interesting story."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:29 pm

"Too long to tell now." James said.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:32 pm

"We'll have to schedule some us time later." Iron Maiden said. "Without the armor."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:36 pm

"Oh really? Well I'm taken, sorry." James said.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:38 pm

"I'll let you decide for yourself once I get this thing off." Iron Maiden said, the sauciness detectable in her voice.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:40 pm

James chuckled. "Alright then, but don't get your hopes up." He said walking to the ramp as they neared the drop zone.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:43 pm

Iron Maiden stood behind James, warming up the rockets in her boots and her propulsion jets.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:44 pm

Peter decided to leave Eve to do her thing while he went out on his own to look around

(what should I have Keith doing? Join James or a seperate mission?)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:45 pm

The ramp lowered and James walked to the edge. "Alright, see you on the ground." He said jumping out.

(Frank called the other officers together, the Special Corps going to have a operation)
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:47 pm

Aurora followed Peter. "I hate when she does her magick." She said, stepping outside and shutting the door.

Iron Maiden leaped out and used her propulsion jets to stabilize, rather than using a parachute, and lowered herself to the ground, crouching upon landing and waiting for the others.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:50 pm

James landed next using his powers to lowering himself.

The FEAR Commandos used small jump packs on their back to come down fast but safely.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:52 pm

"Lead the way." Iron Maiden broadcasted over their closed frequency.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next