Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Haven City - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 4:40 pm

Keith sighed hearing the announcement

"One room, two beds" Peter said hailing a cab "and I've always loved learning new things
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 4:44 pm

Jane left the building with Tony. "Now should we take my car or yours?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 4:44 pm

James walked to the barracks to gear up.

"Mine." Tony said. "Be quicker." He said walking out with her.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 4:45 pm

prydeman wrote:
Keith sighed hearing the announcement

"One room, two beds" Peter said hailing a cab "and I've always loved learning new things

"Great." Eve said. "So where do we start? Where do dragons reside?"

Jane shrugged and followed Tony. "
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 4:46 pm

"So shall we drink at my place or yours? Or a club?" Tony asked.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 4:47 pm

"I'm hardly dressed for a club and my place is kind of.. restricted. Either a bar or your place." Jane decided.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 4:51 pm

"My place." Tony smiled walking to his car and opening the door for her.

---

James sighed looking at his Will he'd written in his footlocker. He took it out and picked up his helmet walking out of the barracks, heading to the command center.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 4:54 pm

"Oh, thank you." Jane smiled sitting inside, completely oblivious to the entire fullum crisis.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 4:55 pm

"Caves" Peter said "getting in the cab. But first we check in."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 4:57 pm

Eve nodded and got in after him. "Sounds interesting enough. Not to mention dangerous."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 4:58 pm

Tony smiled driving to his place with her, looking her over a little.

---

James left his will in his father's office without him knowing. He jogged out putting his helmet on and getting onto a MV-44 with Jason and his unit. "Alright Marines, this is what we were formed to do."
"Oorah!" They all cheered as they took off heading South down to Florida where the invasion was taking place.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 5:01 pm

"So, how is the whole weapons business now for you?" Jane asked, catching him looking at her. "I know that's a dumb question.. I know Stark Enterprise's magnitude of success."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 5:05 pm

"It's going well but Talbot Enterprises is really a tough rival." Tony smiled. "I hope our partnership will help remedy that."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 5:08 pm

"I can't deny that Talbot is a great company, but Stark is the original." Jane smiled. "Together we stand." She said. "Like I said, a partnership would benefit both of us."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 5:09 pm

"Indeed it would." Tony smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 5:10 pm

intangible wrote:
Eve nodded and got in after him. "Sounds interesting enough. Not to mention dangerous."

"Thought you might like the dangerous part" Peter grinned as they headed to thier hotel.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 5:12 pm

Jane simply looked out the window and watched the lights and buildings pass as Tony drove. She pulled out her phone and sent James a text.
"Love you," it said. "Be strong! I'm making a business deal with Tony Stark! See you tonight."

"I just want to catch those smiles in jars, just to prove they exist." Eve said, giving Peter a hard time.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 5:15 pm

"So..." Tony started. "I heard you and Miller are back together."

---

James didn't get the text, he looked out of the window on the VTOL as it flew south. The Special Corps was heading to Miami to try and stop the Fullum advance in it's tracks. James' phone went off back at the mansion lighting up with Jane's text.

Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 5:16 pm

((Why Miami? Crying or Very sad ))

Jane put her phone away and turned to Tony. "Yeah, James and me.. we're engaged now!" She held out the ring, but sort of regretted it immediately, feeling as though Tony would see it as small compared to what he could afford.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 5:20 pm

Tony smiled. "Well congratulations then...but the question is does he still hate me?"

Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 5:21 pm

"Well why would he?" Jane asked.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 5:24 pm

"Me and him haven't always seen eye to eye on things." Tony said driving.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 5:24 pm

"Well I told him that I was going to have a meeting and some dinner with you." Jane said. "I can't say he objected."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 5:26 pm

"Whatever" Peter said as they pulled up outside.

Keith sat back with the others as they headed to Miami
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 5:28 pm

Eve got out and carried her bags. "I'm just trying to get a reaction from you, Peter." She said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next