Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Haven City - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:53 pm

(Could be on dragonhunt in Europe)
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 1:02 pm

(yeah, did you give a reply to Peter?)
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 1:25 pm

prydeman wrote:
intangible wrote:
"Seemed too easy.." Eve said, glancing over at Peter.

Jane sat in front of her vanity after slipping on a little black dress and began to braid her hair.

"They think I'm the Sky Marshal and you're my sister" Pete said "also got us in first class."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 1:54 pm

"They think we're brother and sister?" Eve giggled. "Well, I can accept first class."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 2:03 pm

"Thought you would" Peter said finding thier seats. "Should be there in a few hours. Still time to change your mind, I'm not sure how long this will take. Could be days, months or even years before I find anything."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 2:16 pm

"And you think that time would be better spent in school or something?" Eve asked.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 2:52 pm

"somthing like that" Peter shrugged
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 2:59 pm

"I learn more on adventures like this than in school." Eve said. "Speaking of which..." she withdrew her spellbook. "I have a lot to read."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 3:14 pm

Peter nodded as they took off.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 3:16 pm

Eve sort of gasped as the plane dropped for a moment as they just let off the ground. "Flying kind of scares me."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 3:23 pm

"You're more likely to die crossing the street than flying" Peter said "And if something should happen to the pilots I can take care of the plane."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 3:24 pm

"Yeah, I get it Peter.. You're good at a lot of stuff." Eve said glancing out the window.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 3:33 pm

"Just read your book" Peter sighed
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 3:34 pm

Eve rolled her eyes and went back to her book.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 3:38 pm

Peter lay back resting through the flight waking up when they finally touched down.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 3:41 pm

"You snore." Eve giggled to herself and shut her book.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 4:03 pm

"Sorry" Peter yawned getting up
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 4:03 pm

Eve got up and fetched her carryon. "Alright, what country are we in, again?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 4:12 pm

"Scotland" Peter said grabbing his bag and heading off the plane
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 4:12 pm

"I can't say I know much about mythology, to be honest." Eve said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 4:28 pm

"There are alot of different accounts of Dragons in Europe" Peter said "but it's a lot simplar than following fairytales, this happened to be the earliest flight I could get."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 4:32 pm

"Well I hope you got a two bedroom hotel.." Eve said. "I'm kidding, I don't care. I'm excited to learn about Willow and the dragon.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 4:35 pm

(I'm back!)

Tony smiled. "Well thank you, so shall we go have a drink to celebrate the sale?"

---

"ATTENTION, ALL BASE PERSONNEL MOBILIZE IMMEDIATELY FOR COMBAT OPERATIONS, THIS IS NOT A DRILL. I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A DRILL WE ARE AT CODE: BLACK. I REPEAT CODE: BLACK" Came over the intercom throughout the Special Corps base and loud sirens went off outside and through the city.

James looked up hearing it. "Code: Black...Jesus..."

---

Around the world the Fullum were striking, major cities were being attacked and the East Coast of the United States had been compromised.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 4:37 pm

"I've been dying for you to ask." Jane said and stood up, gathering her contracts and such.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 4:37 pm

Tony smiled and got up. "Well let's go."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next