Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+2
The Captain
ShineyMan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Haven City - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:32 pm

((Good idea, and how about Lilianne too? Also, I'm changing her name to Lilith.))

Jane smiled. "How wonderful. Like a real little family."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:39 pm

James smiled. "Yeah." He said heading down the hall stopping at a door. "Here ya go Arielle."

(sounds good.)
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:40 pm

(going to have White Shadow already there posing as Talbot it that's fine, if not she'll just be a random person in the background.)

Jannelle stepped out following John into the tower.

Keith finished packing and waited on the others with Jill
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:41 pm

Arielle thanked him and walked inside as Jane continued to follow James.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:45 pm

(So you want her on the team?)

Chris, Arthur, and Erica headed out after packing.

John headed into the main lobby with Hans and Jannelle.

James put Mikey down and let them into their apartment. Which was much nicer and more up class than James' old place.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:48 pm

Jane gasped as she entered. "I'm calling a mover right now." She said, stunned by the beauty. In an instance, she had already looked up on her phone and called a mover.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:53 pm

Mikey looked around. "This one is my room." He said walking in.

James smiled looking around before looking at Jane. "WOw."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:55 pm

Jane gave the address and such things to the movers while wandering the apartment. Once done, she hung up and found James in the livingroom. "There are two chandeliers!"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:58 pm

James nodded. "Yes...there are." He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:02 pm

"I can't take this!" Jane said, plopping herself on the couch. "I guess we'll move the things from the other apartment to storage. This place is as furnished as it gets."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:07 pm

"We're making the office into my man cave with all my sports awards and Marine Corps things though." James smiled walking over and he pulled her up to him. "Now c'mere beautiful."

Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:11 pm

Venom551 wrote:
(So you want her on the team?)

Chris, Arthur, and Erica headed out after packing.

John headed into the main lobby with Hans and Jannelle.

James put Mikey down and let them into their apartment. Which was much nicer and more up class than James' old place.

(yeah, I think I was on the fence about her but now I'm thinking she'll see it as a challenge.)

"Thank you for picking my guest up" 'Talbot' said walking towards them. "Hans and I will go on from here. You can go back to your desk."

"Are we missing anybody" Keith asked
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:12 pm

John looked at Talbot and chuckled. "So...you decided to come."

Chris looked around. "Not sure."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:14 pm

Jane smiled and kissed him, putting her arms around him, feeling the soft warmth of his body before looking up at him. "Not a chance." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:17 pm

"Whaddya mean not a chance?" James asked. "Not a chance I get my own man-cave or not a chance..." He said making a hand motion.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:21 pm

Jane laughed at him. "No such thing as man-cave in this house!"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:24 pm

"No I get a man cave if you're gonna make the whole place girly." James said.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:25 pm

"It won't be girly!" Jane said. "I'm thinking 'modern'."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:32 pm

"Modern is good, and me getting my own man cave is better because there is no way in hell I'm putting my two heisman trophies, Ohio State uniform, service medals and other things I've gotten over the years in storage honey...just not gonna happen." James smiled.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:44 pm

Jane smiled and walked to the fridge. Upon opening it, she learned it was empty. "I guess we have a few things to take care of." She took her phone out and began making a list aloud as well as typing it. "Food, glasses, plates, silverware, towels, toilet papers, toiletries.. We have quite a few, actually."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:45 pm

James smiled walking over to her putting his arms around her from behind. "Get an assistant to handle that honey. I want to spend a little time with you now."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:51 pm

Venom551 wrote:
John looked at Talbot and chuckled. "So...you decided to come."

Chris looked around. "Not sure."

(damn he moved on quickly)

"I have nothing better to do" Talbot shrugged

"I'm sorry, I'm a little confused" Jannelle said looking at them both

"If not I'm sure the others will come along soon enough" Keith said getting in the jeep.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:52 pm

"Baby.. Mikey's here." She said, meaning that they couldn't really do much sexual.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:57 pm

(Well didn't we have them seperate already?)

John tapped 'Talbot's' head using his telepathy to force her to revert to her normal form. "White Shadow here is what you'd call a shape shifter."

"Yeah." Chris said.

"Jane, we do have a shower if you wanted to do that but I just want to relax with you." James said kissing her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 2:09 pm

(think it was an unofficial seperation, if you ask Jannelle she might say they're working on it then again she might say he was cheating on her with a couple different girls so she kicked his ass to the curb)

"Among other things" Shadow said smiling.

Keith took off for the mansion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next