Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+2
The Captain
ShineyMan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Haven City - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 8:09 am

"Oh come on, don't be a scaredy cat", Erica teased him jabbing at him.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 8:52 am

Chris smirked grabbing her and putting her against the ropes. "Not running away." He said.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:35 am

Jane pulled up to Mikey's school, let James and Arielle sit in the car and walked to the main office. After showing her ID and giving her signature, they checked her off as a guardian and called Mikey down to the office with the PA system.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:37 am

"How would you know what I crave" Jannelle asked arching an eyebrow.

Keith stood watching Crhis and Erica spar for awhile before interrupting them by clearing his throat.

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:45 am

John smiled at her. "Well, I can read minds but I don't need to read your's to know you crave the thrill of using your powers like an outlaw."

Mikey walked down the office seeing James and he sprinted over jumping into his arms hugging him tight.

Chris looked over at Keith. "Huh?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:48 am

Jane smiled watching Mikey so excited. She wiped a tear and shook it off herself and said "Well, we should start packing, I guess."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:51 am

"Packing?" Mikey asked.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:59 am

"We're moving, honey." Jane smiled as they walked to the car.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:00 am

"Oh okay." Mikey said as James carried him to the car.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:10 am

Arielle smiled when they entered the car. "Hello, Mikey."

Once everyone was inside, Jane took off toward James's apartment.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:10 am

"Gen. Miller wants us to head over to the mansion" Keith said "We're meeting James and the others there."

"Yes, well there is some excitement in that" Jannelle shrugged.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:12 am

"Don't play coy with me Jannelle." John said. "I know you crave to have times like you did with Wraith."

"Allright." Chris said.

James sat back in the car.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:15 am

((Oh, technically Frostbite is listed as one of Talbot's villains, so I was wondering if I could get her in on anything here))

As a thought occurred to Jane, she made a harsh right turn, apologizing promptly. "Sorry guys. I think it makes more sense to head to the base now. Besides, I can call and have our things boxed up and moved."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:34 am

"I need a costume then" Jannelle said

"We'll be heading out in about an hour" Keith said "That should give you time to get your stuff together."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:35 am

(I was going to have Talbot recruit her after recruiting Jannelle)

James nodded. "Alright." He said.

John smiled. "Great, just tell me how you want it made."

"Alright." Chris nodded.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:43 am

((Oh, perfect, that's fine.))

They pulled up to the base, getting checked by security and parking in the parking garage.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:02 pm

James got out at the mansion heading in with Jane, Mikey, and Arielle. He held the door for everyone.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:04 pm

Jane and Arielle stepped through the door, looking around at the lavish place. "Certainly beautiful." Arielle said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:05 pm

Stephanie finally woke after a week of recovery from returning home and issued straight into surgery. Within minutes, she called for Meg knowing that something just wasn't right. While, the surgery has left her groggy and weak, it didn't destroy her memory, and there should be one short arm and leg.

"MEG?!"
"Oh Stephanie, before you start yelling..." the woman muttered hurrying over.
"Before I start yelling?" Stephanie asked glowering, "Oh... I've already started. Who gave the permission to fix me up?"
"You would've been without-"
"I would've accepted nothing than to be replaced with these!"
"Oh, you'll adjust to them... like glasses."
"Glasses? Oh really... Meg...really? I'm a FUCKING FREAK!"

Meg jumped to the side as a vase smashed alongside her on the ground and she hurried away, muttering as she passed Ashleigh.

"Still the same woman..." Ashleigh sighed.

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:07 pm

"Mhm." James said checking Jane out, finally letting himself take in her body again as he walked inside.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:20 pm

Jane turned to James and smiled, catching him staring. "Will we be sharing a room?" She asked innocently.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:23 pm

James smiled at her. "Yeah." He said. "Let me show you to our apartment." He said heading to the stairs. "Arielle your's is on the way."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:23 pm

Venom551 wrote:
(I was going to have Talbot recruit her after recruiting Jannelle)

James nodded. "Alright." He said.

John smiled. "Great, just tell me how you want it made."

"Alright." Chris nodded.

"I'm sure whatever you design will be appropriate" Jannelle said "I'm struggling with the look myself."

Keith went to pack up his gear
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:28 pm

Jane followed James. "And what about Mikey?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:30 pm

"He's staying with us. Each room is actually an apartment with a kitchen, living room, bedrooms, all the good stuff." James said still carrying Mikey.

John nodded. "Well then we'll just have to work together he said as the limo pulled up to Talbot Tower. "Come I want you to meet the rest of our team."

(Let's just have Frostbite already recruited.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next