Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introductions

Go down 
+5
Marc
ShineyMan
Mellicious
The Captain
Chronicler
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Introductions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 11:03 am

Haha, well welcome aboard, again
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:36 am

MarcSpektor wrote:
Hi guys. I'm the new guy...again (haha)

I started out on Marvel but after finding out that there stuff had to be censored too much for my tastes, I started lurking around some old posts trying to find a new place to write. which lead me from Mickey's Tavern to Whispering Glen to here. lol

Regardless, My real name's Steve but you can call me Marc, MS, or Spek. Whatever fits

As for me, I'm a fan of Spawn, Batman and of course Moon Knight. I'm also an action figure collector and I'm alittle naive Razz

Ah well, thats all for me Smile

Oh I thought you were an old member... but nice to have you onboard Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Soul
Professional Member
Professional Member
Soul

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 4:59 pm

Newbie alert. I'm a marvel fan and comic book writer/artist.
Personal faves are Captain America, Hulk, Thor, IronMan, Wasp, Black Panther, Hawkeye, Moon Knight, Ghost Rider, Wolverine, Deadpool, Venom, this list goes on and on and on....yeah marvel's awesome. So hey, how ya doin'?
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 5:14 pm

Welcome to the site, its been awhile since someone new has crossed the site.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 5:20 pm

indeed it has. Marvel is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 5:24 pm

Hmm with a list like that, you could inspire a new background for February? Usually I have a special Valentine's Day background so maybe you can suggest a couple that I can use.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 12:40 pm

Hey nice to meet you all. Hope to have fun RPing
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 12:41 pm

Hey, good to meet ya
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 12:46 pm

Oh and so I do not have explain here like everywhere else, my username has absolutely nothing to do with the dumb vampire movie. It is actually a character in a fan fiction of mine.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 12:48 pm

Oh, thank god, that's good to know. Everyone is in the talk lounge, why don't ya head on in so we can all introduce ourselves.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 1:21 pm

TWiLiGHT wrote:
Oh and so I do not have explain here like everywhere else, my username has absolutely nothing to do with the dumb vampire movie. It is actually a character in a fan fiction of mine.

haha... that's also good to know, but I like the movie's and the story but I would've cast better actors. Anyhow, come along and mingle. You should be able to see our rpgs now.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:35 pm

Welcome, Twilight! Good to have you onboard!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:31 pm

Hi guys im back
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:44 pm

Hey man, long time no see.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:51 pm

toxin wrote:
Hi guys im back

Long time no see? Too bloody long... you'll have to do some major sweet talking. Not much has changed, the boys managed to finally burn my fluffy pink lounge, but I do still get won over by white chocolate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:54 pm

yeah i know so any Rp's still going? ive been trashing the Mass Effect games (still pissed at the ending) and got to see my fav Batman villian kick ass in a movie Bane (even if he didn't have the venom injectors into his brain but still love his voice too "ah you think darkness is your ally?" lol) how bout you up to anything?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:55 pm

ah you know me im never one for sweet talking,but ive been busy real busy gonna be a dad soon too
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 5:01 pm

No you'd be right there torching the sofa with the boys, setting fire to any fluffy pink sofas being sold in shops to completely eliminate the return of it Laughing Laughing \

A DAD?! Oh congratulations! A little wrestler in the makings?
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 5:01 pm

Hallo & Congratulations.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 5:05 pm

thanks and yeah i would torch the pink sofa and who knows Kari
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 5:14 pm

Congrats man on the kid

as for the RPGs since you like Mass Effect I'm sure you'd like Contact, I modeled it off Mass Effect and Star Trek and thrown in other Sci Fi series.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 5:19 pm

Cool trying to interduce the Krogan now but dont know how to do the pics
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 5:21 pm

Just put Introductions - Page 2  at the beginning and end of the link
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 6:02 pm

There's an icon along the toolbar that allows you to insert a website address in and it does it for you but manually [img] and then you need to close it with the same but / before the img. Otherwise there's another icon to load directly from your computer to use the site's server's image upload.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 6:04 pm

DAMN it i just spent all that time writing then went to post and poof just gone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Marvel Administration :: Welcome Area-
Jump to: