Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introductions

Go down 
+5
Marc
ShineyMan
Mellicious
The Captain
Chronicler
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 12:27 pm

Uhm, hello my name is prydeman but most people call me pryde. Nice to see you all again, I'm sure many of you were disappointed about the meltdown of the old site. And to any newcomers welcome
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 12:34 pm

Well least we have a fresh start, ofcourse...we lost all that info and all the other stuff on the site too, but least we can still hang out and talk.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 12:36 pm

true
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 12:40 pm

yerp and that's what it's all about.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 1:39 pm

Thanks pryde!

Yes, its pretty sad to see the old site has truly died. There's nothing that can be done, the notice was placed this morning from forumarena.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 1:59 pm

oh well
Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:03 pm

Hard to believe they could wipe it out that thoroughly! Hopefully this site works out better! What a Face
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:05 pm

Yes indeed,lets hope
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:08 pm

hey, I changed my avatar. what do you all thing
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:13 pm

I like it lol
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:16 pm

state flag
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:21 pm

Yeah
Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:01 pm

:]
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:03 pm

frost wrote:
:]

ah frost! No need for you to be a newbie!
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 12:32 am

Sad thing indeed... but hey! We're building ourselves up again!
Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 12:38 am

Hopefully this site is more successfull then the last one
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 12:22 pm

ShineyMan wrote:
Sad thing indeed... but hey! We're building ourselves up again!

It proved that we could all unite and help ourselves get back what we lost... thank you all for that.
Back to top Go down
Marc
Professional Member
Professional Member
Marc

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:09 pm

=/
that was a surprise.
Silly forum arena lost an entire forum...
good to see you set another one up so quick!
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 12:46 pm

Marc wrote:
=/
that was a surprise.

Not just one my friend, but their own including the database of around 50,000 other forums like my own. Imagine the upset people! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 12:46 pm

Marc wrote:
=/
that was a surprise.

Not just one my friend, but their own including the database of around 50,000 other forums like my own. Imagine the upset people! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:12 pm

Hey guys it's Robert and I'm back. Sorry for my abscence. I lost the site but found it again.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:15 pm

sup dude...lol I never knew your name was Robert man
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:20 pm

Welcome back mate.
Back to top Go down
Marc
Professional Member
Professional Member
Marc

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 5:27 am

whats with the advertising in our posts? is that the cost of running this place, they need to put adverts in our posts? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
MarcSpektor
Professional Member
Professional Member
MarcSpektor

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 11:02 am

Hi guys. I'm the new guy...again (haha)

I started out on Marvel but after finding out that there stuff had to be censored too much for my tastes, I started lurking around some old posts trying to find a new place to write. which lead me from Mickey's Tavern to Whispering Glen to here. lol

Regardless, My real name's Steve but you can call me Marc, MS, or Spek. Whatever fits

As for me, I'm a fan of Spawn, Batman and of course Moon Knight. I'm also an action figure collector and I'm alittle naive Razz

Ah well, thats all for me Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Marvel Administration :: Welcome Area-
Jump to: