Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 10:03 pm

Aridonis smiled a bit and disappeared, teleporting back to Orion, waiting for him.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 1:09 am

Orion came out in his battle armor mounting his horse.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:25 am

prydeman wrote:
intangible wrote:
"I'm a creature of power, not lust." Willow said. "Unlike you, I had one sole parent, who happened to be the coldest of them all. Don't expect me to be jealous."
"Will you be following me everywhere?" Apollonis asked

"If that is what you wish." She said. "Or I could just turn around and leave."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:28 am

Aurora sat in the Gods throne room as Zeus summoned all the neogods, drawing them forth with lightning bolts.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:40 am

Apollonis sighed seeing he was back on Olympus. He looked up at Zues disgusted. "I do not have tiem for this. Let the other two handle cleaning up whatever mess you have made." He turned to leave the throne room.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:11 am

"Child!" Zeus shouted. "I promise you will not speak to me like that! There are more than simply three of you now and I have called you all here!"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:24 am

"Stop" Demetrios shouted seeing some men attacking a woman. He rushed over pullign one of them off ehr throwing him ito a stand. The others rushed at him for attacking thier friend. He ducked putting his shoulder in one throwign him over his back and coming up with an uppercut on the other sending him flying through the air and landig on the ground hard. "Stay down if you do not want to be hurt anymore" he said looking at the tree men before going and helping the young lady to her feet.
"Are you okay?"
"Yes thank you"
"Don't mention it" Demetrios smiled "It is what I am here for."
The woman smiled blushing a bit. "What is your name?"
"Demetrios" he said walking off to explore more of the city.

"Then let the others handle it" Apollonis said "I have yet to see the state of my city."
He walked out of the throne room and started his way back down the mountain.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:01 am

Adastros sat back on a comfortable chair in the throne room.

Orion appeared, his arms crossed disgruntled.

Callisto walked into the throne room.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:12 am

Zeus shook his head, allowing Apollonis to leave, then looked to the gods before him.

"Children." He said. "The titaness of the sea, wife of Oceanus, Tethys, has risen! She is currently residing in a small cove off of Corinth. With the strength of you all, she will fall quickly. Please, prepare yourselves, then return here." Zeus dismissed everyone.

Aurora looked to Castillo. "Hello, you must be new." She said.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:13 am

Callisto nodded. "Yes I am, seems we're sisters, I was told there was another made from Aphrodite."

Orion, having his weapons and armor already turned to leave.

Adastros left with Orion.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:15 am

"I can tell in your curves." Aurora said, looking over her body. "Hopefully sisters on the same team will prove to be a good thing, rather than a problematic one." She said, shining her sword.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:17 am

"Don't worry, I may look like Aphrodite but I take after Athena and Artemis more. I think we should work well together." Callisto said.

Orion mounted his horse as Adastros mounted his next to him and they rode for Corinth.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:19 am

"I see Artemis in your face, Aphrodite in your body and Athena in your eyes." Aurora said. "I take more after Poseidon and Hermes."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:21 am

Callisto nodded. "So shall we follow the sons of Ares and Zeus? Or do you need more time to get ready?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:25 am

"Oh, I am always ready for battle." Aurora said. "Let us ask Zeus to send us himself. Perhaps we could beat the boys to her."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:26 am

"Perhaps." Callisto said.

Orion and Adastros had arrived on a hill over looking Cornith before riding down to the city, their horses being unnaturally fast.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:28 am

Aurora and Castillo arrived in a bolt of lightning atop a hill overlooking the cove. Aurora glided down onto a rock in the middle of the inlet.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:29 am

Orion sat crouched by the water, his sword on his back and his spear pointing up as he held it looking out.

Adastros was walking around looking about the area.

Callisto took her bow up and readied and arrow looking around the inlet.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:36 am

A woman leapt out of the water, although it was clear she wasn't mortal. With several flowing movements of her arms, a mass of water rose from the water and seized Adastros, freezing upon contact; encasing him in ice.

A second oceanid locked Castillo in a headlock from behind, a third supporting her by standing in front of Castillo, threatening with a spear.

Another humanoid reached out and socked Orion square in the jaw before levitating onto the surface of the ocean.

Aurora was pulled into the ocean by a large, but feminine hand.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:39 am

Orion looked at the humanoid and smirked. "Call that a punch?" He said standing up drawing his xiphos as he sent a fire ball at Adastros unfreezing him.

Callisto smirked and broke from the hold grabbing the spear and snapping it before spin kicking the humaniod away and then sweeping the other off it's feet pointing her sword at it. "Down."

Last edited by Venom551 on Mon May 02, 2011 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:40 am

Demetrios dove into the water after Aurora having been teleported there by Hera to aid his cousins.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:43 am

Seven more oceanids rose from the water, struggling to bound Callisto's hands and feet together with a sort of divine, unbreakable sea weed.

Four oceanids rose behind the one before Orion and each conjured xiphos of ice, leaping at him all at once.

Aurora was underwater, struggling to break Tethys's, who was an eighteen foot tall titan, grip on her leg, although she could breath underwater. Aurora reached for her sword and stabbed it into Tethys's thick skin.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:45 am

Callisto fought the Oceanids off, using her sword to slashed through them keeping herself from getting bounded.

Orion jumped back from them hurling his spear at the Oceanid leading the others, putting the spear through it's head killing it. He landed drawing his kopis and used it along with his xiphos to slice and hack away at the Oceanids.

Adastros drew his xiphos charging in and assisting Callisto.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:49 am

Willow saw Apollonis winding down Mt. Olympus. "What's the matter, master?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:51 am

After fighting the Oceanids off Orion dove into the water to help Aurora and Demetrios against Tethys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next