Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 5:46 am

"Befriender of animals as well.", Aridonis remarked smiling.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 5:46 am

Aurora pinched the side of her dress and pulled it up off the ground, allowing her braid to drag behind her. "Where might I find your king?" She asked a guard inside.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 5:51 am

"In the throne room m'lady."

Callisto smiled. "Indeed I am."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 5:52 am

Aurora walked down the intricately decorated hall into the throne room. She looked to the throne.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 5:54 am

"I like you even more now", Aridonis chuckled getting on.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 5:56 am

Callisto smiled and laughed a little as the eagle took off.

Adastros sat on the throne eating a grape, his feet up relaxing as a Athenian councilman spoke to him. "Silence." He said raising his hand seeing Aurora. "What can I do for you Daugher of Poseidon?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 5:58 am

"I'm sorry to interrupt." She said, curtseying before him. "I simply came to visit as you said I could."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:05 am

Adastros nodded. "Ahh of course." He smiled sitting up.

Orion stood inspecting the army of Sparta.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:05 am

"You may continue your conversation if you wish." Aurora said.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:08 am

"No we're finished." He said to Aurora and looked to the Athenian. "Leave us." He said and the man bowed and back out of the throne room.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:09 am

"So, how does thy city fare?" Aurora asked, dropping the part of her dress she had pinched.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:10 am

"Better." Adastros said standing up. "Now that I rule over it." He said. 'The mortals caused all sorts of probelms."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:13 am

"Oh, I could imagine." She said. "A lovely palace you have. Almost like an entire palace of silver and gold."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:15 am

"Aside from the marble, it is of gold and silver." Adastros said.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:16 am

"It must have been expensive." Aurora said. "Nonetheless, it is exceptional. I applaud your people."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:20 am

Adastros nodded. "The Athenians heard the Spartans had built a home for Orion so they decided to build me a grand palace." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:25 am

"A competitive two they are." Aurora said. "Now tell me, my king, what is there to do here in Athens?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:31 am

"There are lots of cultural spots through the city." Adastros said.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:35 am

"Perhaps you could walk me through your kingdom." Aurora asked.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:38 am

"Be glad to." Adastros said walking down from his throne to her.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:42 am

Aurora took his arm as he reached her. "Perhaps I will even find something I will like at the market."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:47 am

"Perhaps you might." Adastros said walking with her heading out of the palace, to a chariot for them.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:47 am

"Oh my," Aurora said. "This is so regal." She said as they approached the chariot.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:49 am

Adastros smiled. "Only the best for Gods." He said helping her onto the Chariot.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:52 am

With his aid, she boarded their ride. "Now, this is how you see a city."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next