Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:05 am

(I'm leaving, but I may be on later.)

Aurora stood up and adjusted her dress.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:06 am

(Alright, see ya)

Orion stood up with her as Hephaestus finished Orion's Xiphos.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:11 am

Venom551 wrote:
"Same here." Adastros said. "Only my city is Athens, some say we are to defend them, but I say we're to rule them we are gods after all."

Orion sat next to Aurora watching Hephaestus work. He looked her over rather than watching him work.

"Yes we are" Apollonis agreed.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:15 am

Adastros nodded. "So, I think it's time to return to Mt. Olympus, see what the Gods have in store for us now."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:48 am

"I'm going to Troy" Apollonis said "let Aurora and Orion handle the titans."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:51 am

Adastros smiled. "Troy huh? Taking it over or just looking around?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:59 am

Venom551 wrote:
(Alright, see ya)

Orion stood up with her as Hephaestus finished Orion's Xiphos.

"That was quick." Aurora said.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:00 pm

"Hephaestus works fast." Orion smiled.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:05 pm

Aurora fiddled with the pearls strung into her hair. "Whereto?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:06 pm

"Looking around" Apollonis said "If I'm to be it's protector I might as well get to know the lay of the land."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:07 pm

"Up to you m'lady." Orion said.

"True." Adastros said. "Then I am off to Athens."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:11 pm

Willow walked straight up to Adastros and Apollonis. She held her hand out, in which she held a thick slab of black crystal. "You'll need this, my lord." She said to Apollonis. "From the Creator." She curtseyed. Her arms had ink running down the sides of them with runic symbols of incantations, songs and chants.

"Well, we could always try a good game of discus, but we both know who will win.." Aurora said. "You, of course."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:13 pm

Adastros studied Willow.

Orion smiled. "Well, you could show me your room if you don't want to play discus."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:17 pm

"Don't be so quick to get in bed with me." Aurora warned. "We don't need another little God running around the mountain just yet."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:21 pm

Orion laughed. "Well, seems like you have planned ahead."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:23 pm

"But there's no harm in seeing my room." Aurora decided, almost floating as she walked gracefully to her room.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:26 pm

Orion smiled following her to her room.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:27 pm

Where are they currently?
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:29 pm

(Mount Olympus)

Aurora sat on her bed, fashioned from a giant seashell with silk sheets pulled up to the pillows. She sat upon it. "In the lap of luxury." She said sighing.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:30 pm

Orion sat next to her on the bed. "Not to your liking I see." He said.

(Yeah Mt. Olympus)
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:31 pm

"Thanks" Apollonis said studying her "What is it's purpose?"

(gotta go, catch ya tomorrow)
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:33 pm

"Considering the gods I came from, I should be the most ostentatious, obnoxiously lavish of the lot, but I don't like being served everything on a silver platter." Aurora said. As she said this, a servant entered with a silver platter clad with jewelry from Aphrodite. Aurora laughed.

"Power." Willow smiled, her eye twinkling in the way when you can tell people are a little off.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:34 pm

(perfect... that's where Alea will cause her first ripples ;-) )
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:35 pm

Orion laughed and looked at Aurora. "Well is simpler tastes would be your preference, you may stay with my, my room is much simpler, enough for a soldier to be comfortable." He said looking at the jewels on the platter before looking at her. "And no, this is not me trying to sleep with you."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:37 pm

Aurora sat still as two more servants approached her to tie a silver ribbon in her hair. "I like that idea."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next