Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:32 pm

(Night, see ya tomorrow if you can get on)

Orion smiled and looked at Aurora and Apollonis. "Well then let's go meet him." He said, happy to have a fight on his hands.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 1:44 pm

(I have a way now... just worked out that Orion and Alea are siblings to a degree... Athena is titled mother of them both, even though she's still the virgin goddess.)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 1:50 pm

(Orion wasn't conceived through sexual intercourse, he was "forged" by Hephaestus using his own blood and the blood of Ares and Athena, giving him traits from each of them.)
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 1:54 pm

(History actually plays it that Athena has children given to her, so if she's like an adoptive mum, then Orion and Alea are still classed as siblings, not by blood. It'll be interesting as I can imagine the storyline being much like Arthur and Morgana in the legends, she despises Arthur for being the one everyone loves, yet she should have the throne. It's a possible idea, as Orion is the warrior kind, whereas Alea isn't violent.)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 1:58 pm

(Wasn't trying to say they wouldn't be related, but by being forged by Hephaestus Orion's body is in a sense perfect as he does not tire and can relentlessly attack his foes. Ares, Athena, and Hephaestus mad Orion to be the perfect warrior in order to fight the Titans)
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:00 pm

(Hmm sounds like a good reason to explain why Athena would adore him more, he's 1/3 her, whereas Alea is someone else's daughter, given to her. She believes it shouldn't make a difference, but the Gods were known to be selfish.)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:05 pm

(Yeah that works. He what city is Alea assigned to? Orion is assigned to Sparta, Aurora to Cornith, and Apollonis to Troy)
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:54 pm

Alea has a home in Arcadia, in the region of Peloponnese, which includes the territories of Corinthia and Laconia/Sparta. After a jealous debate over Orion, (I'm thinking she'll be sent away) she becomes the ruler over the Ionian Islands.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 1:05 am

Cool, I'm not sure if Intangible intended for our characters to rule their city-states or just be assigned to them in order to protect them. Be cool though if Orion was king of Sparta, means he'd control the Peloponnesian League and have sway in Athens since his mother is Athena. Orion is set for taking over Greece haha.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:59 am

Venom551 wrote:
(Night, see ya tomorrow if you can get on)

Orion smiled and looked at Aurora and Apollonis. "Well then let's go meet him." He said, happy to have a fight on his hands.

Aurora looked to where the townspeople fled from. She pointed at a tall, incredibly thick man about fifteen feet tall. "I think I see him."

(Want to be Iapetus, V?)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:02 am

(Not too sure on his abilites, haha I looked him up but all I got was that he was the father of Atlas and Prometheus and is the Titan of Mortality, tell me what his abilities are and I'd be happy to control him, oh and do out characters rule their city their granted to or just defend them?)

"Yeah, that's him." Orion said taking his spear up to throw it at Iapetus.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:09 am

(They were originally meant to defend them only, but they could eventually take them over if they wish. Also, just being a titan, he would be super strong, durable, able to jump incredibly far, but he'd be dumb. Since he's the titan of mortality, he command and create mortals.)

Aurora pushed off the ground and glided to him, landing at his feet. "This is your sole chance to surrender, titan!" She yelled, drawing her sword.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:14 am

(Oh okay, was curious cause Karigan wanted to have Alea rule the Ionian Islands, and it could make for some cool plots)

Iapetus looked down at Aurora and grunted raising his hand and swinging it at her trying to swat her aside.

Orion seeing that threw his spear sending it plunging into Iapetus' shoulder causing the Titan to growl in pain and glare at Orion.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:18 am

Aurora rolled out of the way of his hand, then threw her shell discus at his arm. "It seems it will be a race to see who can bring him down first, brother." She teased Orion.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:20 am

Iapetus grunted and ripped the spear from his shoulder and stabbed at Aurora.

Orion drew his kopis and brought his sheild up charging at Iapetus. "I guess it is Aurora."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:37 am

"This oaf deserveth not be called 'titan', but rather just 'giant'." She insisted, gliding a few feet away from the stab. She slashed the back of his leg and laughed.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:38 am

Iapetus grunted and kicked back, putting his foot into Aurora's chest sending her back.

Orion roared and jumped put slashing his with kopis, cutting into Iapetus' arm, cleaving it off at the elbow.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:43 am

Aurora stumbled backwards and fell on her bottom. She stood up and jumped to his upperthigh, sinking her sword in there, then pulling it down, using her weight to drag it down, ripping the tendons in his legs.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:45 am

Iapetus roared in pain falling to a knee.

Orion jumped up slashing with his Kopis, cleaving into Iapetus' neck, decapitating the Titan.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:51 am

Aurora grunted as she landed on the ground, covered up to her arms in the titan's blood. "I admit that you won."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:53 am

Orion smirked walking over to her seeing her covered in blood. "We're even now." He said holding his hand out, to help her up.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:56 am

Aurora put her hand in his and stood up. "My battledress is soaked in the essence of our victory." She said noting her bloodsoaked clothes. "I wonder how we should return to Mt. Olympus."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:02 am

Orion smiled. "You wish to return already? The people of Corinth, your city, will want to feast us and pay homage to us and the other gods for defeating Iapetus."

Zeus watched the battle, noting Orion's skill. He left in secret obtaining the blood of Ares and Hermes, and he set off to meet Hephaestus.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:11 am

"I thought not of that." Aurora said. "You must be forgetting that I am not so self-righteous as you to expect a feast."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:13 am

(damn, missed all the action. should've got on as soon as I got home.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next