Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+3
Mellicious
The Captain
Chronicler
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Haven City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 12:50 pm

"Heh, getting more clients I see." James said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 1:11 pm

"Yep" jannelle smiled kissing his cheek "So, how'd it go?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 1:18 pm

James smiled putting his arm around her. "It went great, I'm getting my old job back, and Narville is going to get his."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 1:35 pm

"That's great" Jannelle smiled leaning into him
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 1:39 pm

James smiled. "Yeah, I think we should go and celebrate."

Frank walked into Narville's holding cell. "You'll be taken to Washington D.C. tomorrow, the CIA and Department of Justice seem to have some questions about you funding Cuba, looks to me like you were going to try and start a war."

Narville just sat there for a few seconds. "It was for the betterment of the US."

"Bullshit, it was to fatten your wallet." Frank said. "Consider yourself lucky I'm not putting you against a wall and having you shot."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 2:46 pm

Ashleigh hummed a tune heading down the passageway and spotted James and Jannelle, "Hey, you two...you're not getting away from the guards this time. You're in my area of the base now, you know what that means, no powers."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:15 pm

James looked at Ashleigh. "I guess your not up to date on the happenings around here are you?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:17 pm

"Ever met Keith or Frank? Then you'd know why they'd keep things from me," Ashleigh replied, "You probably would've made it away had you had taken my assistance, did you know that Keith and Frank are actually scared of me? Yeah, believe it off, I'm dangerous when I have my powers."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:22 pm

"Frank is my father." James said. "and I highly doubt he's afraid of you. He's dealt with far worse."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:25 pm

"Your father?" Ashleigh exclaimed, "Then how come he is so impossible, and you're... you're cool?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:40 pm

James chuckled. "He's from a different era. The Cold War."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:41 pm

"Dinosaur era then," Ashleigh concluded, "Hungry or injured? Better nurse than cook."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:46 pm

"I'm fine, a little hungry but I think me and Jannelle are going to get out here and celebrate." James said. "But hey cut my pop some slack, he may be a little stubborn but he's a very good man. If you're ever in trouble he'll be there to help."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:51 pm

"Hey... I am in trouble... big trouble. His answer... stay here. News flash... I do more trouble in here. Celebrating sounds so much fun, if it wasn't for all the boring-nothing-to-do-things that your father and Keith have set aside for me..." Ashleigh said sarcastically hoping she could join them, suddenly James seemed very interesting, so did the woman.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:53 pm

"Well my dad is a General, he has alot on his plate. He delegates to other officers and Keith for other tasks. I'm sure he'd help ya in any way ya needed if you went to him." James said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:04 pm

"We're talking two different men. Neither of them really trust me, then again I've attempted to escape many times, caused one of their team injuries... and I'm wanted by some pretty dangerous people who have proven the security here sucks. I'm telling the truth, that woman can turn to steel, I saw you... and I reckon I could put a dent in it with my powers. You saw me in action... you just can't remember, young girl? Cape? Saving the city? You were getting your ass kicked by that Syn?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:08 pm

James nodded. "I remember that thing. Real peice of work."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:09 pm

"And I never thanked you for helping me, so can I pay for your happy drinks?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:15 pm

"Hmm...I'm never one to turn down a free drink." James said, he looked to Jannelle. "How about it?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:02 am

Jannelle smiled down at Ashleigh. "You either have a narcasistic personality with delusions of granduer or sever insecuritie issues which you cover up making yourself seem important. I'd guess there's some parental issues you haven't dealt with too. I can turn to any metal on this or any other planet so putting a dent in me would be difficult as for teh drinks, I'd love one."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:04 am

James chuckled and he looked at Jannelle. "What a mouth full, but yeah drinks it is then."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:40 am

"Sorry, sometimes it's hard to stop being the doctor" Jannelle said
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:46 am

James smiled. "I like that about you though." He said kissing her head.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:01 am

Jannelle smiled heading out with him and Ashleigh.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:31 am

James smiled walking out with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next