Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Gen OTD

Go down 
+2
Mellicious
Chronicler
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

New Gen OTD - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:44 pm

Yeah...right now there are three actually occurring and no less than three being set up. I'm taking a break from new plots for a bit after Kasumi and the Titans.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:46 pm

Yeah, I caught that. I meant putting up a sort of plot thread with bullet points that explain the current events. Twi, you did a great job recapping the previous major events/arcs, I forgot to say that.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:49 pm

Thanks. I'm a list person I guess. I like making layouts and stuff. I can try making a thread to recap everything and note the present and upcoming events in a bit.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:51 pm

I'll add the Servo/Zeitgeist plot points to that as well. I'd like to work it around the current plots so things don't get too jumbled.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:55 pm

Yeah, I try just weaving plots in so it seems like they're all connected, even loosely or that they'll have some impact on other arcs. That's what most of my favorite comics do.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:56 pm

Same here, I just don't wanna interfere with anyone's ideas lol.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:58 pm

I'm certain we can work it out. No one has had any large issues yet.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:14 pm

can't remember what we worked out with Kasumi either but I can look back to find it though.

I will bring in Vidar later, might even have him pop in during this Servo thing.

How many people know who Edgar and Derek are? Edgar knows who (most) of the Bat family are. I might do something with him trying to discover the ientity of every hero/vigilante/villian and working out ways to take them down.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:15 pm

Out of my characters only Zeitgeist knows as he's been doing his due diligence for well centuries. Nightwing doesn't know who any of the Bat-Family are and vice versa, though that will probably change. Red Hawk doesn't know who any of the Bat-Family are either and they don't know him yet.

Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:25 pm

ah

can't see the Flash photo
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:31 pm

Fixed it.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:31 pm

Derek revealed himself to Nightwing in the cave before.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:32 pm

None of mine really know anyone's aliases.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:38 pm

That's right! I had forgotten that. I'll have Nightwing return the favor soon.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:56 pm

Well Edgar knows who Batman and those closest to him are but that's it.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:00 pm

Okay so Nightwing knows Derek is Batman. That's all he knows as far as the Bat-Family goes for now.

Thinking maybe Edgar and Joseph figure out who each other is when his sister comes to Gotham, a little Wayne-Grayson reunion.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:03 pm

I'm saving her for later but imagine the half-tamaranean showing up to that XD
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:05 pm

Nightwing: Lol wut?
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:08 pm

yeah, could be an interesting reunion.

Vidar will interfere with Deathstrok trying to bring down Batman.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:10 pm

Could work that similar to the Arkham Origins trailer.

Deathstroke gets Batman one on one and they duke it out, relatively evenly matched then Vidar shows up and all hell breaks lose in a three way fight.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:13 pm

Looots of competition out there. Competing to be Batman, competing to kill Batman, competing over who the best "Robin" is
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:15 pm

I like it! Competition is greeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaatttttttt!
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:29 pm

yes it is, though Vidar doesn't care about the money. It's personal for him
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:32 pm

I think the only ones in it for the money are the ones with death oriented words in their name haha. It's personal as far as Kasumi is concerned and Clue...is Clue.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:36 pm

true
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Gen OTD
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Dc Domain :: DCU 2100 :: Batman: The New Generation-
Jump to: