Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Precursors

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Precursors - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 7:35 am

Robert walked over to him. "I was able to catch and earlier flight from Langley." He said. "We have a situation that I'd like to discuss with you."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 7:36 am

"Then by all means, tell me." Harvey says to him.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 7:45 am

Robert smiled. "Not here, in your office. Bring your man Hank." He said before turning to Frank. "You too Miller."

Frank nodded. "Yep."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 7:49 am

"I'll catch up, just going to get this thing off first." Hank tells them before heading back to the platform.

"Then follow me then." Harvey tells Robert before walking towards the elevator.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 7:50 am

Robert followed Harvey and Frank got up following them to the elevator.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 7:54 am

The three of them got into the elevator and waited until Hank caught up and got in with them. The elevator doors close and starts going up levels.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 7:54 am

"Our conversation was cut off, you never told me when you are finished with work" William said watching the floors tick by in the elevator. "I should warn you, I'm very persistant."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 7:56 am

"Oh, William Wisdom is also here, we need him for the meeting as well." Robert said.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:00 am

The lady rolls her eyes as she hangs up the phone on William.

"I believe Mr. Wisdom will be able to find my office." Harvey says as the elevator stops at the right floor . He walks out of the elevator and leads everyone into his office.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:03 am

Robert and Frank headed into Harvey's office with him and Hank.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:08 am

Harvey walked over and sat at his desk as everyone else followed in. Once Frank and Robert were in the room Hank shuts the door.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:12 am

Frank sat down in one of the chairs and Robert stood.

"Well as I'm sure you all know, the situation in Vietnam is growing more serious. Ever since the French withdrew we've been stepping up our involvement. Frank here was part of several assignments with military adivisors assisting the Southern Vietnamese forces. We've just learned the Soviet Union is doing the same and more. Our sources have located a large Soviet base in Northern Vietnam where we believe a weapon is being developed." Robert said.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:17 am

"You know what type of weapon?" Harvey asks him as Hank stands by the door, listening.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:22 am

"Yes." Robert said. "It's a tank essentially. We've codenamed it 'The Behemoth'. It's huge and is capable of launching nuclear missiles with relative stealth due it's ability to move from spot to spot. If the Soviets complete this weapon they will have a first strike capability we do not have."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:26 am

"What has the President ordered us to do?" Harvey asks him.

"More like asking when do we deploy." Hank says.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:30 am

"We are putting together a team." Robert said. "Everyone in this office is part of it, as well at William Wisdom who is on loan from MI-6. We have two other members to recruit as well."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:32 am

"Who are the other two members?" Harvey asks him.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:35 am

"Two Spartans from Greece." Robert said. "They're combat skills will be very helpful on this assignment and the Soviets are trying to take Sparta in order to better control that region, so we'll need to go in and stop them."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:38 am

"So yeah, when do we start heading out?" Hank asks.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:39 am

"As soon as you all are ready." Robert said. "This first mission will be a great time to combat test the Prime Suit, three Soviet Armored divisions are going to be attacking Sparta."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:40 am

William shrugged stepping off the elevator and heading down the hall looking for Harvey's office. He headed into a room he thought might be the right place, cause it looked like an office. He backed out of the room slowly when the furniture started talking to him and turned headin down the other way. William poked his head in a few doors finding most of them to be the offices of someone else or an experimental room of sorts. He headed into the door at the end of the hall thinking this had to be it and looked around not seeing anyone in there.
"Bloody hell this place is a maze." He turned heading back to the elevator and going back down to the lobby. He stepped off when the elevator stopped and headed for the doors stopping at the desk.
"Sorry to bother you again but I seem to be having trouble locating Mr. Swift and I don't have time to play the rat looking for the chesse. Tell Mr. Swift that when he's not to busy he can find me down the street at the coffee house. And please inform him that I find it terribly rude of him to not have been here to greet me in person when he knew I'd be arriving at this time."
William turned leaving the building and heading down to the coffee house ording a cup of tea and sitting, waiting.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:57 am

"Mr. Swift, Mr. Wisdom says he was unable to find you and also said to come get him at the coffee house across the street." The lady at the front desk says into Harvey's intercom.

"Are you serious, I'm trying to run a company and help protect this country. I don't have time to go get the man myself." Harvey says, shaking his head. "Send somebody to go get him and bring him to my office."

"Yes sir."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:02 am

Frank sighed. "Typical Brit."

Robert nodded. "Well Mr. Swift I'll leave you to this, I need to report back to Langely. Just get everyone ready to head out."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:06 am

"Yeah, will do." Harvey says to Robert.

A security officer walks into the coffee house moments later, walking over to William sitting at a table. "Mr. Wisdom?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:15 am

Robert headed out.

Frank stood up. "Well I'm going to go get my gear ready."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Precursors
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives :: Precursors-
Jump to: