Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:14 pm

"Would you like another drink sir?" Tiffany asked John, working as a waitress. She was only one of three women that didn't go for the topless waitressing.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:19 pm

"No, I'm fine. James though seems to want one, though I'm enjoying you ignoring him." John smiled.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:30 pm

Tiffany straightened rolling her eyes, "Okay, you know what, if I'm not allowed to be snide, you are not allowed to be condescending. Besides, I'm not ignoring no body, I'm working."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:34 pm

Gwen chuckled at Roger as they sat drinking thier tea.
"I'm surprised you're still single."
"Well, I just never found the right one" Roger smiled at her "Though I think that might change."
Gwen blushed a bit "This is only our fist date."
"Oh, so this is a date" Roger grinned
"Yes, but don't go declaring your love for me till you've gotten to know me" gwen said taking his hand in hers.
"I know enough about you" Roger smiled

Chase turned walking away
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:45 pm

John smiled. "Tiffany, I live to be the man everyone loves to hate, and then I guess you just didn't notice James trying to get your attention. In fact I'll have another whiskey."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:57 pm

Tiffany smiled for a second, "I wonder what Nikki would say about that? She's completely throwing herself all over him, though she does it to every man that has nothing else to offer but money and sperm, and you know I'm above all that. Actually maybe I should do him a favour and rescue him from her? I'm sure by now, he has tired of seeing her tits in front of his face."

She turned and gazed on Nikki, "Sweetie, if James wanted to order another drink, I'm sure he could order a drink from where I'm standing. The only thing he would be drinking from where you are is breast milk. James, you're not here for a drink of milk, are you? You'd prefer your usual favourite bottle of drink?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:05 pm

James looked at Tiffany. "Yes please...fuck I want a Sam Adams."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:46 pm

"Would Nikki even know what a Sam Adams was?" she said bringing him back a Boston lager, "Probably assume you were asking for a female called Samantha Adams, or think it was a sex move and ask you to show her."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:48 pm

James took the Sam Adams and took a swig. "I wouldn't mind showing you that move though." He joked.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:53 pm

Johnny was in a limo, his driver taking a left down the street. He looked out his side window, looking at a few random people walking down the street.

Hank was back at Swift Industries finishing up some paper work.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:41 pm

"Keep it up James, and the next Sam Adams you'll have you'll need a good shower afterwards to wash it out your hair..." Tiffany retorted back at him and then softened, "Sorry, James... I've just had my ass grabbed, offers for me to remove my top like the rest of them, so I really don't need any more crap."

Another worker passed Tiffany, "Take a break, Tiff...this place is dead tonight." Sighing, she sat down alongside James, "I'm only doing this for the money, but now I'm beginning to wonder if the money is worth staying here. I'm getting bored of the same daily routine."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:42 pm

James smiled and he looked her over some. "Ya know you could make a good dancer...and no not a stripper."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:46 pm

"Driver, head back to the mansion." Johnny tells him from the back, the driver nodding to him as he follows the usual route back to Swift's Mansion.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:11 pm

(Here's something to make you laugh HB.)

As Johnny's limo went through Blackcliff, a few prostitutes tried to hail him down, "Come on, hot shot... let us in your fancy black car. There's room for five of us!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"James, this is Blackcliff. There's not much on offer in this slum town. I know of a few in Sydney, but I have friends here."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:15 pm

"Tiffany, I know a club owner named Gwen and she runs a nice place. If you like dancing I get ya a shot and it's not a stripper gig." James said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:15 pm

Chase walked up to the receptionist desk and rang the bell waiting patiently.
"Can I help you?"
"Yeah, my sister needs a transplant like yesterday and she's like way down on the list for a doner. I heard that this place can help me."
"Yeah, we just need a little information first"
"Thanks" chase smiled "you don't know what this means to me. She's like all I have left in the world."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:16 pm

(Thanks Kari, I really needed something like that. Rolling Eyes Laughing)

Johnny rolled down his window by a crack as his driver continued to drive. "The idea is tempting ladies but I do have some place to be at the moment. I'll take a raincheck." He tells them as the limo drives past them. He rolls up his window while shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:52 pm

Minutes later the limo pulled through the gate of Johnny's new mansion and pulls to the front. Johnny opens the side door and steps out of the vehicle and enters his new home.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:59 pm

Samantha shook her head, and grabbed her binoculars to check the hospital area, "I'll show Chase that I don't need him." She continued watching until, a van pulled up and thugs with guns got out shooting down three hospital security guards and some doctors. She dropped to the ground and moved away from her car, as they spotted it on the hill. She decided it was too dangerous to return to retrieve it, and she would report the rego number to the police so they could collect it later. For now, she would have to head off on foot until she reached a safe place to call for a taxi.

"Alright Sammi, so you can't do it on your own after all."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yes, I know Gwen's club. She had Maya, Brittany and...umm Sara wasn't it? But also heard that its closed down after a shoot out. If she gets it back up and running, I'll be more than glad to give her a call. I'm far better than those three any day, cause I went to dance academy."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:05 pm

Johnny looked around his mansion consumed in darkness until he managed to find the light switch and flick it on. "Ah, much better." He says to himself as the driver walks through the front doors.

"Anything else you need sir?"

"Go back to Swift Industries and wait there until Mr. Harris is done with his work." Johnny tells him, the driver nodding and exiting the mansion. He gets back into the limo and drives off the grounds.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:27 pm

"She's going to have a try out for my brother's girl sure you could tag along."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:45 pm

"William's finally decided to take up a girl, after all those poor ones threw themselves at him? I wonder what's special about this one?" Tiffany replied, "Alright, I'll check into it, but on the grounds that you'll at least come and watch. I'd hate you to remain here with these pathetic things that only have tits for value."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:46 pm

James smiled and leaned in a little. "Tiffany, I've been watching you since I walked in. Of course I'm coming to see you dance."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:49 pm

Samantha called for a taxi which found her twenty minutes later, and she settled back in the back seat watching as they left the slums and went back to the better side of the city, passing the residential areas of the upper market. She saw the Kennellwell mansion on the hill and noticed there was lights on.

"Driver, pull into here please. I'll pay you extra if you wait."
"Quiet night, I'll happily wait, better you than a drunk."
"Thank you."

She headed up the path and rang the doorbell, "You're a bigger fool than I thought Chase, returning right where the police can get you."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:49 pm

"So, where do you get the organs?" Chase asked "They harvested from drugged idiots?"
"They don't tell me where they come from, I'm just here to check over paper work and make set up appointments. Everything looks good here and it looks like we can get your sister in here as soon as tommorow"
"That's great, she'll be excited to here that" chase smiled
"I'm happy I can help."
"You have, greatly" Chase smiled turning to leave. Whle the recepcionist was busy looking over his paperwork Chase decided to take a look around. He found mostly files on patients and emplyees, none of which was what he was looking ofr but he did manage to find a few other more interesting things that he could use.

"You sure you won't come back to my place with me" Roger asked standing outside with Gwen
"Maybe sometime, but I'm not that kind of girl."
"Well, would it be wrong for me to ask for a kiss before you leave?"
"Not at all" Gwen smiled leaning in and giving him a quick kiss before getting into the car and heading back to Talbot's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives-
Jump to: