Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+2
Mellicious
The Captain
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Haven City - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:42 pm

Jannelle tilted her head to the side cover his hands with hers
Back to top Go down
Soul
Professional Member
Professional Member
Soul

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:45 pm

Blair marches through the city and sees the two criminals who'd abducted her. She smirked deviously as she steps up to them and taps them on the shoulder. They turn around, surprised to see her and pull their guns. But Blair shrugs off the bullets as they bounce from her skin. Then the kicks a gun from one of their hands and fiddles with it like a confused child.

Blair: Hey, how do ya work this thing? (Slyly waits for the two to get close then shoots them both, giggling like a child pulling a vile prank) Gotcha! Let's play again sometime. (Skips away)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:47 pm

prydeman wrote:
Jannelle tilted her head to the side cover his hands with hers

James rubbed her sides kissing her neck before kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:51 pm

Jannelle smiled returning the kiss

Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:54 pm

Kristyan stepped out from the park having watched Blair take out the thugs, with amusement.

"You left one with his heart still beating... aren't you going to finish him off?" she called out.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:57 pm

Ashleigh grunted lifting herself up into a sitting position, "So you're meeting up with that Arthur... okay, but I'm coming too, slowly moving of course, but you're not leaving me here, this place is creepy even though you Melry have made my stay nice, and your father saved my limbs. How bout it Keith? There's no arguing with me."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:01 pm

James smiled kissing her turning her around to face him.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:03 pm

"You're not coming with" Keith said "we're going after Wraith and I don't want you getting hurt more than you already are. I'll give my sister a call to come pick you up."

Jannelle rubbed his arms deepening the kiss
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:07 pm

"No, that's great, really... I'm glad that I won't be alone. Are you sure your sister won't mind? The doctor's got strict orders that looks like dictionary thick, and I don't want her life occupied by me. Though you did say she owes you one."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:09 pm

"She owes me many" Keith smiled "but you won't be a bother to her."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:10 pm

James kissed her deeply taking his arms around her.
Back to top Go down
Soul
Professional Member
Professional Member
Soul

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:15 pm

Blair: (looks around for the person who called out to her) Hey, it ain't nice to spy ya know...where are ya anyway?
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:16 pm

Jannelle smiled pulling at his shirt
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:22 pm

James smiled helping her get his shirt off tossing it away as he undid her blouse.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:23 pm

Jannelle kissed and nipped at his neck
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:23 pm

Kristyan moved into the light, pulling on her red dress.

"Spying? Oh, I wasn't spying, girl. You could almost call it, admiring. It's not everyday that you meet someone who seems just like you, when you were younger. The name's Kristyan, and girl, lower the gun, we're talking. I'm not dumb, I couldn't hurt you and you can't hurt me, well technically I can get hurt but if I die, I come back. So its just a boring game to play."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:29 pm

James smirked pulling her blouse off and taking his hands to her breasts massaging them as he leaned in kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Soul
Professional Member
Professional Member
Soul

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:30 pm

Blair: Gun? So that's what this thing is. (Shrugs) Oh well. (Drops it and leans over the criminals) Play with you two tomorrow! Time for me to jet kiddies! Exit, stage left! (takes off like a cartoon)
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:39 pm

"Let me die..." one of the criminals called out to Kristyan and she turned, "Alright, but I'm going to give you a choice. Be nice for a change, I'll keep one of you in agony while the other one gets put out of their misery. Question is, which one will it be?"

She picked up the gun and threw to them, making it land in between them both, and in case they turned on her, she was already out of their range. She heard the shot as she walked away, not caring who shot who.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:42 pm

"Well, you just be careful Keith, I've seen that Wraith and he looked tough," Ashleigh said hopping into a wheelchair that a nurse brought in.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:06 pm

"I'll have Arthur with me" Kieth said heading out with her

Jannelle kissed him feeling his chest
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:20 pm

James smiled kissing her taking his hands down undoing her pants.
Back to top Go down
Soul
Professional Member
Professional Member
Soul

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:24 pm

Later Blair wakes up on a rooftop. She looks around, wondering how she'd gotten there.

Blair: What? How did I...
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 4:18 pm

Arthur stood waiting for Keith.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 4:30 pm

(I'll help you out Shiney so you have something to do.)

"Look after yourself, Ashleigh. You'll be okay, she might be a pain, but she won't bite," Keith told her heading out to ring Arthur, "Alright, let's get this over with."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next