Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aangstad

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Aangstad - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:41 am

the story is mostly in the first post. it's like a city where benders are targeted and basically treated like the Jews after the Nuremberg laws were put in place. it's in between avatars, after Aang and Korra have died, but the new avatar still hasn't been discovered. The only known living Airbenders are Aang's two grandchildren.

Naida kept running and noticed that the brick path ended and turned into a dirt road. She looked around at her surroundings and spotted a river. She grabbed Panni's wrist and led him to it. She jumped underwater and pulled him down to the bottom, which was about nine or ten feet down. She bent the water around them so that they were sitting in a dry bubble of air on the bottom. "Let's wait here for a little bit." Naida said freezing the water around the dome of air they had so that she didn't have to continuously bend it.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Aangstad - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:08 am

m'kay I'll just reuse my old guys I had from the last RPG we did
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Aangstad - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:23 am

k, you can also make a character for the Kage-Batsu, which is an assassin group under control of the prime minister.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Aangstad - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:24 am

okay
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Aangstad - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:51 am

Scath walked through the entrance of the small prison. His black cloak billowed in the wind. He glared at the guards on the ground. "All of you.. You all should find new jobs. Everybody in this unit is being terminated." He spun around and walked down the dirt path back to Aangstad.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Aangstad - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:55 am

Cao stood on the bridge of his flagship, The Blazing Fist as his three warships made their way to Aangstad for refueling.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Aangstad - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:03 am

Scath stepped into town and looked around, looking for a few benders to take in. He strung up a cloth over his face.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Aangstad - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:07 am

Cao got off his ship with a couple soldiers and went to look around the markets while his ships were refueled.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Aangstad - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:16 am

Scath stood in front of Cao. "Excuse me sir. Do you know that visitors who are benders are not allowed to leave their vessels?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Aangstad - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:31 am

"Not the case when the visitor is an officer or diplomat from another nation." Cao said.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Aangstad - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:35 am

Scath swallowed his pride and bowed. "Forgive me."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Aangstad - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:37 am

Cao looked at him and then walked past him and into a shop with the two soldiers.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Aangstad - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:58 am

Bu Yuan looked up at Cao as he entered his shop. He was starting to worry about his brother and the girl, he was sure they would've escaped and found thier way back by now. He pulled his cloak farther around him covering the band that marked him as a firebender. "Can I help you gentlemen?"

"How long we going to wait here?" Panni asked impatiently.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Aangstad - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:12 am

Cao looked at him. "Just looking around, waiting on my ship to refuel." He said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Aangstad - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:20 am

"If you need anything just ask" Bu said finding something to do
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Aangstad - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:27 am

Cao nodded looking around the shop.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Aangstad - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:51 am

"So, you from the fire nation?" Bu asked
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Aangstad - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:54 am

"Yes I am." Cao said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Aangstad - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:37 am

Bu nodded
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Aangstad - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:57 am

"You?" Cao asked.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Aangstad - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:04 am

"My father was" Bu said "I was raised in Ba Sing Se though."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Aangstad - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:32 am

"Ah." Cao nodded. "I noticed the fire nation band, why I asked."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Aangstad - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:12 am

"Oh," Bu said nervously looking around
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Aangstad - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:19 am

"Something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Aangstad - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:32 am

"No, Inothing wrong"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aangstad - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aangstad
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives-
Jump to: