Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aangstad

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Aangstad - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 4:07 am

Cao noticed her tense up and he finished his drink watching her.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Aangstad - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:24 am

Naida extended her hand and took the large container of water and tried to lug it outside.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Aangstad - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:25 am

Cao stood up and walked over taking a handle. "Allow me." He said helping her carry it out.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Aangstad - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:33 am

Panni walked back into the store's back door scaring his brother.
"You escaped"
"Yeah, no thanks to you" Panni grunted "You could've stopped them on the road or something."
Bu said nothing looking down at the floor.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Aangstad - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:34 am

"I didn't need your help," Naida informed him quietly. "But I appreciate your act of chivalry." She bowed to him once they were able to set the jug in her cart pulled by buffaloyak.

Scath watched them interact from afar.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Aangstad - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:35 am

Cao nodded. "No problem, so you heading far?" He asked just making small talk.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Aangstad - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:42 am

"Very far." Naida said. "Very, very far. North Pole."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Aangstad - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:45 am

Cao nodded. "To the water tribe? Well if you don't mind a fire nation warship I'm headed North as well on a goodwill mission to the Water Tribe."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Aangstad - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:49 am

Naida calculated the difference in travel time. "Perhaps I should go with you. If you don't mind of course."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Aangstad - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:57 am

"No I don't mind." Cao said.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Aangstad - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:18 am

Naida sat in the carriage pulled by buffaloyak and looked at Cao. "I'll take my things to your ship, Admiral."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Aangstad - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:30 am

Cao smiled and chuckled. "Just a Commodore." He said walking off to his ships with his men.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Aangstad - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:36 am

Naida stepped out of her carriage and began unloading her things.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Aangstad - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:44 am

Cao had a couple soldiers help her.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Aangstad - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:45 am

"Thank you." Naida said and boarded Cao's vessel.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Aangstad - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:46 am

Cao stood on the deck speaking with an officer.
"We leave in 10 minutes sir for the Northern Water Tribe."
"Good, I can't wait to get out of Aangstad..."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Aangstad - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:06 am

(not sure what to do)
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Aangstad - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:22 am

(Try to approach Naida and ask to come with Panni, and Bu could stay here, I guess. I'm going to have the Kage-Batsu tighten up once they leave and just round up all the benders.)

Masama Braen boarded Cao's ship with Scath and Li Lan behind him. "I'm sorry, you cannot leave. You are under arrest for smuggling a prisoner out of the city." He said to Cao.

Naida watched the scene from out of sight.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Aangstad - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:37 am

"Prisoner?" Cao asked. "Who is a prisoner?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Aangstad - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:40 am

Naida walked in between them with her head held low. "I am the prisoner."

Masama crossed his arms as Li Lan and Scath bound her hands behind her back.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Aangstad - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:46 am

Cao cocked his eyebrow then motioned with his hand and several Fire Benders and Soldiers moved towards them. "She's a fugitive of the Fire Nation...she's coming with me."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Aangstad - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:48 am

Masama began laughing. "You are in my city, fire bender. Stand down."

Naida made eye contact with Cao, signaling for help.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Aangstad - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:51 am

Cao chuckled. "Oh...one city cannot stand against the Fire Nation...now hand her over, the Fire Nation is taking custody of this prisoner.'
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Aangstad - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:53 am

Scath threw his chakram, knocking down two of Cao's soldiers. Li Lan rolled forward and lashed out three throwing daggers, knocking another three down. She charged Cao and kicked his chestplate with enough force to knock him over.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Aangstad - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:58 am

Cao simply side stepped her and elbowed her down before he and his Fire Benders sent fire balls at Masama and Scatch.

Cao sent a smaller fire blast at Naida burning the ropes away freeing her as his soldiers on the ships readied their cross bows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aangstad - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aangstad
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives-
Jump to: