Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The action begins

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

The action begins - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The action begins   The action begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:29 pm

"My mother?" Kyle joked leaving his desk heading out to meet Kass

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: The action begins   The action begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:49 am

George and Matt arrived at the airport.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: The action begins   The action begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:59 am

MJ arrived ahead of them looking around for the guy.

Walter got out with them and headed in

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: The action begins   The action begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:01 pm

Matt walked in with Walker looking around.

George headed in checking the area out.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: The action begins   The action begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:32 am

"Cyber-baby is running late," Kass's other woman pouted as she ran her finger around the rim of the coffee mug waiting.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: The action begins   The action begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:52 am

"Anyone know what or who we're looking for here" Walter asked over coms.

Kyle pulled up to the cafe walking in a few minutes later. He smiled over at the ladies joining them. "Sorry to keep you waiting."

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: The action begins   The action begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:01 pm

Rachel bent to inspect a hole cut through the fence of the airport, "Looks like our bloke had help. I'm looking at a hole in the fence, recently cut and by wire cutters. They would've checked him over prior to boarding the craft."

Mandy joined the conversation, "I'm on the tarmac with some crew on the flight, the security officers were shot from different angles, at the same time. They said the prisoner seemed surprised but not too fazed, he didn't expect it to happen but was pleased it did."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: The action begins   The action begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:01 pm

"Hell if I know." Matt said over the comms.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: The action begins   The action begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:04 pm

"Right, well give me a description of the guy" MJ said "I can't take him down if I don't know what he looks like."

"Hey Rach, I was thinking. Why don't we skip the big wedding and just go to Vegas" Walter said

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: The action begins   The action begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:06 pm

Kass smiled and stood taking his arm, "Look closely... recognize someone?"

The other woman turned her head and smiled happily, "Amazing what plastic surgery can do."

*Gonna do a thing where Jazz went into a burning house to get their person, but it was a failed mission ending in severe burns for her and their 'client' deceased. She's been in hospital for many months. Maybe a potential crush for Kyle?*
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: The action begins   The action begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:12 pm

"Vegas... and waste our money... no thank you darling, and for the record 50 isn't big. Be thankful that I'm not Greek. Now Walter... we'll continue it later when we're not on comms."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashleigh and Kourtney were inspecting the carpark.

"Normally in his fifties, brown scruffy hair, British. He often likes to take the identities of people of authority. Hey, why don't you check the toilets? That's a method he tried once before in Barcelona. No one thought anything of the person in the toilet for a few days, until someone raised alarm bells."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: The action begins   The action begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:15 pm

"On my way" MJ said checking the restrooms

"But we can be married tomorrow if go to Vegas" Walter said "I'm not sure I can wait another month."

"It looks good" Kyle said sitting down "Now why'd you call me here?"

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: The action begins   The action begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:28 pm

George and Matt went looking in the restrooms.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: The action begins   The action begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:32 pm

MJ kicked in the doors of a few stalls not finding anything and moved on to another bathroom.

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: The action begins   The action begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:36 pm

"You waited three years for me to finally give in to a date," Rachel replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm certain GACITA knows about the recent escape of a prisoner. Problem is... we don't have him... and he has help from someone else. Could you find out who's helping him."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: The action begins   The action begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:40 pm

"Yeah, no problem" Kyle said "but why does this matter to Chess?"

"And I asked to go to Vegas then too" Walter said

"You two can discuss you're wedding plans later" MJ said over the coms "I'm not finding anything in the restrooms."

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: The action begins   The action begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:44 pm

"Same here, no luck." George said as he searched a bathroom.

"Same." Matt said heading to another restroom to search.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: The action begins   The action begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:19 pm

"I'm starting to think this is a waste of time" MJ said "He's probably already in the wind."

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: The action begins   The action begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:23 pm

"Then it doesn't make sense... how did he break free?" Kourtney asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jazz lent forward, "To send GACITA on a wild goose chase. If they can't find him, and we do..."

Kass raised her palm, "Hush... there's something else. He once broke into the Bank of England and stole nearly a million, if he did it once, we'll make him do it again."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: The action begins   The action begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:27 pm

"Starting to think this was a set up." George said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: The action begins   The action begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:33 pm

"Oh come on... surely not!" Mandy scoffed.
"Well... it seems too unbelievable."
"But still- who would do something stupid?"

Kourtney and Ashleigh walked towards the airport building when a car shot out from the corner and sped towards them, the girls fell back as a message was thrown from the window. Ashleigh got to her feet and checked her wrist.

"Broken... those dicks! What does it say?"
"Did you have fun friends? Haha... and signed with a kiss. Looks like Chess has their bitch back."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: The action begins   The action begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:33 pm

"Alright" Kyle said shrugging "Though their agents are already at the aiport trying to find him."

"Maybe he didn't" MJ said "Maybe the guy we're looking for is a decoy and the real felon is waiting for us to give up."

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: The action begins   The action begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:54 pm

"Then... Chess have given up and are heading back defeated. Wouldn't it be nice to rub this one in their faces?" Ashleigh said gritting her teeth as Kourtney checked her out.

Rachel caught up with the men inside the building, and Mandy joined them as well.

"That's probably why they've left the scene laughing, they've picked up a trace away from the airport. Need to get Kyle back at the base to search more info for us," Rachel said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: The action begins   The action begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:33 am

"Right" Walter said

"I doubt they gave up" MJ said "they might have been the one's to plan all this."

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: The action begins   The action begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:32 am

Ashleigh headed up to them having her wrist wrapped up.

"Kourtney's taken off after the car, got some guy to give her a ride. Shame the poor bloke doesn't realise he'll be kicked off it halfway down the road. But she's on her own, even if we were able to get into a car and go after her. I hope Chess plays nicely."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The action begins   The action begins - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The action begins
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives-
Jump to: