Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:12 am

"She is pretty hot." Chris said behind Lance with Garry watching.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:46 am

Arthur turned "What the hell, when'd you two get here?"

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:00 pm

"Followed ya." Garry said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:34 pm

"Right" Arthur sighed "Just keep it down, I'm trying to listen."

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:46 pm

"Uh-huh." Garry said not really paying attention to him.

Chris leaned on the wall listening.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:54 pm

"It should take him along time to find where we imprisioned his mother." Mervin said
"Yes, but already his presence is having an effect" Annice said waving her hand making an image of the world outside appear.
"None of that is new" Mervin said "Riots like that always happen. Like I said, there are not many noble people left in the world."
"This is just the beginning though" annice said "Events like this will continue to escalate the longer he is free and they will become ten times as worse if she is freed."
"What do you want me to do?" Mervin asked
"Find a new protectors." Annice said

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:58 pm

Chris cocked his eyebrow listening.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:20 pm

Arthur fell forward a bit knocking over a pole. He looked back at Gwen who just shrugged mouthing sorry. He turned looking up at Prof. Mervin who seemed to have grown taller.
"How'd you get here? What have you heard? Who else is with you? Why are you here?"

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:21 pm

Chris looked at Prof. Mervin then at Arthur.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:52 pm

"We followed you" Arthur said "Me and Gwen were worried about you and I had a feeling something was wrong. These two followed us. Is it true, is the world really in danger?"
Mervin sighed "Unfortunatly. And now it appears I'm going to have to erase all this from your minds."

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:12 pm

Chris looked at him. "No way."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:19 pm

"Kid you shouldn't have been here to begin with and none of this concerns you" Mervin said

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:27 pm

"Yeah it kinda does, the world is in danger and well I kind of like it so it's my business." Chris said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:42 pm

Annise looked at the group and smiled.

"Fire, water, air, earth, and metal all binded together by a pure heart. Of course, it would have to be six. The stars predicted this last night when a star went straight through the Virgo constellation," she quickly thought to herself.

"Mervin... I do not believe their being here is quite as coincidental as you think."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 3:03 pm

"Coincidence or not, they shouldn't have followed me" Mervin said walking away.

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 5:11 am

Chris looked at the others then Annice.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 5:25 am

"So, what now?" Arthur asked "I mean it sounds like you need help and well, I can't speak for the othes, but I want to help."

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 5:38 am

"Same here." Chris said.

Garry nodded. "Yeah me too."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 5:45 am

Mervin looked at them and sighed "Fine, if you want to help then come with me."

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 5:56 am

Chris and Garry nodded then followed him.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:13 am

Arthur followed Mervin down a hall into a large room. "If you are to help defeat this evil then you must learn of it's past."
The room seemed to come showing images of the past. "Edith is a poweful sorcress that was once a troublesome child, jealous of her sister. That jealsousy pushed her to seek out power and with that power she tricked a great warrior into giving her a son she would name Dax. Like his mother he was a troublesome child, bullying others to do what he wanted. When he was grown Edith gave her son an army to lead and conquer the world with. Regretfully I watched all this unfold without attempting to put an end to it untill it was too late. To make up for my mistake I helped a young lad named Arthur in trainging him and his followers to fight Edith. To ensure victory Annice, the sister Edith has always despised and whom I had been training, gave Arthur the sword Excalibur. The battle between the chosen protectors and the dark army waged on for decades before coming to an end. We used our combined powers to imprision Edith and Dax in tombs making sure to keep them far apart in case someone would release them again. Sadly that day has come and Dax is already searching for his mother, getting closer with each second to finding her resting place."

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:25 am

"Damn." Chris said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:47 am

"Indeed" Mervin said "If you are to help you must begin your training immediatly."

"She is close, I can feel her" Dax smiled
"I just feel cold" Alistair said shivering "Couldn't we have gone searching someplace tropical."
"Silence worm" Dax shouted making Alistair cringe. "If I want you're opinion I will give it to you."
"Of course, sorry, anything you say" Alistair muttered

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:57 am

Chris nodded.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:04 am

"How long is this going to take" Lance asked "I've got a big game tomorrow."
"The training will take years" Mervin said "but we do not have that long so I will make it so that every hour you train is as a day."

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives-
Jump to: