Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:00 pm

Chris managed to dodge the blast but barely.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:03 pm

Edith launched a blast at Chris knocking him back dodging a strike from Arthur and sending him flying through the air.

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:15 pm

Garry came at Edith slashing at her.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:20 pm

Edith blocked and fired him into the sky.

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:53 pm

Garry came crashing down.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 1:34 pm

Edith kept firing at the rangers never letting them close enough to strike her. Arthur fell back, his armor shattering to pieces and disappearing.

"No, it's too late" Mervin said watching "They can't take much more, bring them back."

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 1:55 pm

Garry and Chris fell back their armor coming apart.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:04 pm

"So these are the fools my dear sister found to stop me" Edith said turning to Dax "And you let them defeat you. They're nothing but children and I will not suffer these babies to trouble me anymore."
Edith launched an attack that would finish off the rangers but they were teleported out of there at the last second arriving back at Camelot.

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:12 pm

Chris looked around. "Damn it all."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:29 pm

"You expect us to beat those two" Lance said shaking his head "You'd have better luck getting a goose to lay a golden egg."

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:54 pm

"Yeah, you know I thought you were talking normal person trying to take over the world. I broke all my nails too," Darrell grizzled.

"But aren't they all fake?" Gwen said sarcastically, throwing her bow down.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:14 am

Chris sat down grumbling to himself.

Garry sighed leaning on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:54 am

"Were you not paying attention when I told you what you about them" Mervin growled "I warned you they were powerful people. I told you this would be too much for you to handle, but you insisted. You've got two options now- return to a normal life and leaved this up to us or continue the fight against impossible odds. The latter choice will be harder on you because you will need more training and guidance. You have 24 hrs to make your decision, that is all the time Dax and his mother will need to learn about this new world."

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:23 am

"My mind is already made up, I'm staying and fighting." Chris said.

"Yeah me too." Garry said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:19 am

"I want to get her back fair and square," Gwen begun, "Darrell?"

Darrell looked at her hands, "Alright, broken nails or broken world. I don't suppose if they got their world they would have beauty salons so we have to save our world!"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:22 am

"I made a commitment to this and I never back on my word" Arthur said

"Personally I think this is an impossible task" Lance said grinning "but then again, I like the challenge of impossible tasks."

Maerlyn looked over at the girls wondering if they were as determined as the boys.

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:54 pm

Gwen stepped forward, "I'm the same as Arthur and Lance. Like it or not, you're stuck with us. And Darrell... just think about how nice it would be to rip that woman's nails off..."

"When you put it like that, I would really like to."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:00 pm

"Then it's settled." Chris said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:08 pm

Mervin sighed shaking his head "Fine, but you need rest befre beginning your training again and I believe there are assinments each of you have to finish for tomorrow."

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:26 pm

"Right, focus on school with two people bent on world domination out there." Garry sighed.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:28 pm

"Wait... the world is gonna end... we won't need an education in heaven, professor, " Darrell added.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:28 pm

"You will face them again soon enough" Mervin said "Now go, get some rest."

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:30 pm

Garry sighed walking off to go sleep.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:41 pm

"The world will not end" Mervin said sighing "It will just fall under control of evil, if you fail. Please, just do as I have told you."

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:54 pm

Chris headed off to rest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives-
Jump to: