Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot Empty
PostSubject: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:33 pm

Gwen hanged upside down from a rope on the wall, talking with her climbing partner.

"Bruhathkayosaurus is the largest," Gwen stated.
"Argentinasaurus is... the others are just rumoured."
"Yes, rumours... but people still believe in things not yet proven, like Robin Hood, King Arthur and others... just cause they haven't found it, doesn't mean that one day they won't. Oh, Christ... it's that time already? Down belay."
"Climber down! Always in a hurrry. Catch you tomorrow Gwen."

Gwen unlashed herself and grabbed her bags, "Catch you tomorrow," and hurried to the bus stop catching it to the university. Hurrying up the steps she caught up to Lance and Arthur and checked her watch.

"I am not late, you're just early."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:10 pm

"Can we hurry before we're stuck in the back" Arthur said "It's always so hard to here Prof. Mervin from there."

"Don't let me keep you two" Lance said shrugging "I was just keeping you company till she arrived. I've got practice to get too so I'll see you two later."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:17 pm

"Have fun!" Gwen said to Lance, before turning to Arthur, "Well, last one in ends up at the back!"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:21 pm

Arthur shoved her gently to the side running in and finding a coulpe seats near the front. He quickly took a seat unpacking a pad of paper to take notes with.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:28 pm

Gwen was right behind him, grabbing the seat to the right of him, throwing her bag down from her shoulder.

"Settle a debate, which is larger Bruhathkayosaurus or the Argentinasaurus?" she asked getting her exercise book out.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:33 pm

"I have no idea" Arthur said "Dinosaurs aren't my thing."

Prof. Mervin set his briefcase down and pulled out his notes looking up at the class. "Last time we started discussing the dark ages, called so because it was a time with little scientific advancements."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:46 pm

Gwen smiled as Professor Mervin walked in.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:55 pm

As Professor Mervin started through his lecture two archeoligist made thier way through a torch lit tunnel

“I tell you this is it. This is the tomb of King Arthur” Roger tells his assistant.
“If you say so Professor” Alistair replies following the elderly man through the catacombs they’ve just uncovered. Unlike the good professor, Alistair could care less about the King Arthur. What he wanted was the Holy Grail. If he had that he could be the wealthiest man in the world. Lost in his fantasy world, Alistair almost fell off a cliff but Roger pulled him back.
“Careful lad, don’t want you falling.”
Alistair nodded looking at the professor and following him into a large room. He looked around seeing all the treasure and grinned. Even if he didn’t find the Grail here, all of this would still make him a rich man. His greed overtook him as he grabbed a heft stone from the ground and crept quietly up to the professor as he studied what looked like a casket.
“This is a remarkable find. Alistair, come here and take a look at this. I believe we’ve found the grave of….”
The professor’s words were cut off as Alistair brought the stone down on the elderly man’s head. Roger dropped to the floor bleeding from his wound but still alive. He looked up at his young assistant with disbelieve “Why?”
“Wealth you old fool, why else” Alistair said bashing Roger’s head in with the stone and tossing it to the side. He looked at the casket in front of him and shrugged- “Might as well have a look at the legendary King Arthur.”
Alistair pushed the stone covering open looking in at a body clad in black armor. He shrugged thinking this doesn’t look very special and turned to gather the treasures. As he did the figure in the coffin rose and looked over at Alistair. Despite the armor, the black armored individual moved silently behind Alistair placing a hand on his shoulder and spinning him around.
“Why have you awakened me from my slumber?”
Alistair stared up at the large figure speechless and moved to rush out. He was grabbed from behind again and thrown into a pile of treasure.
“Thieving vandal, why have you awaken me? Where is my mother?!”
“I-I-I d-d-don’t k-k-know” Alistair stammered, terrified of what was going to happen to him.
“Then you will help me find her or die”
Alistair nodded looking up at him. The black knight smiled shoving Alistair forward exiting the ancient grave.

“So as you can see, what we erroneously call the Dark Ages was not quiet as….”
“Prof. Mervin, you okay?”
Prof. Mervin shook his head grasping the corner of his desk. “Yes, I’m fine lad. Why don’t we end class early today, it’s a lovely day outside and I’m sure many of you would rather be out there.”
The students started packing up their stuff and exiting the class room as Prof. Mervin put his papers in his briefcase. He slipped out the side door heading out of the building and heading to his car.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:58 pm

"What? Professor? Arthur... I do hope he's alright. He didn't look too well," Gwen said leaving the classroom and hurrying down to catch up to him.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:10 pm

"I know, which is why we're following him" Arthur said heading out calling Lance "There's something wrong here, I can feel it."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:38 pm

Gwen turned white, "I hope its not something to do with his age and medically, like a heart attack. He's been a great teacher for us, I admire him greatly. Come on Lance... stuff your class and leave the room."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:32 am

"I'm in the middle of practice right now" Lance said over speaker phone.
"Lance, this is important" Arthur said
"Alright, give me a few minutes and I'll be there"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:47 am

"Where's he meeting us?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:01 am

"Here, I assume" Anthony said hanging up.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 1:37 pm

Lance pulled up just as Prof. Mervin was taking off.
"About time you got here" Arthur said getting in the front. "Thought we'd have to hail a cab."
"Yeah yeah, just get in" Lance said "And we're we going?"
"Following the car that just left" Arthur said
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 1:46 pm

"Gee boys, don't make it so obvious... otherwise he'll see us in his rear mirror and ask us why we're following him. Just casually keep at a distance and if he asks we'll just say we're strolling."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:03 pm

"I think he's in too much of a hurry to notice us" Arthur said
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:10 pm

Darrell headed down the steps of the uni and watched as the professor left with a few students following.

"Obviously they have better things to do today... oh that makes a perfect story for my creative writing class. The professor was really not from this world and started to get signals from his kind to return home. Some students from his class decided to follow the professor and they get kidnapped by his kind of people. Hmm... I'll have to-

No way! McQueen's stripped jacket? And matching stripe dress? Might be alright for Gaga at the music awards but this is university. What ever happened to playing it casual?"she said softly to herself going to her sketch book. She drew an evil woman wearing the outfit.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:16 pm

Professor Mervin drove out of town turning down a dirt road that lead into the forest. He parked his car and got out heading into the forest moving rather quickly
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:33 am

Garry and Chris were following the others in their car.
"Wonder what their doing." Garry said driving.
"I don't know, rather be back at the dorms sleeping, dragged me all the way out here for no reason." Chris sighed.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:37 am

Arthur, Lance and Gwen followed after Mervin trying to not get caught
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:49 am

Garry and Chris followed the others.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:41 am

Mervin came to a crystal clear lake in the middle of the forest and stopped. He raised his hands muttering a chant and a castle seemed to appear out of nowhere.

Arhtur looked over at Lance and Gwen amazed. "Do you two see a castle?"
The two nodded
"Good, I though I was seeing things"
Arthur came out of the woods heading towards the castle.
"Wait, where are you going?"
"To see what's going on. Prof. Mervin leaves in the middle of a lecture and comes to an invisible castle. This is just like something out of legend and I want a closer look."
"Okay, let's go then" Lance said following him
Gwen wasn't too sure but decided to go along. She'd come this far, what's the worst that could happen. She stumbles across some treasure or maybe a handsome prince.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:11 am

Chris looked at Garry. "Okay, you didn't drag me out here for nothing." The two of them made their way to the castle.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:47 am

Inside the castle Annice stood dressed ina gown almost as blue as the lake waiting for Mervin.
“So you have sensed it too”
“I have” Mervin said “After all these years someone has found him.”
“Yes and my sister will not be far behind”
“What shall we do?” Mervin asked “Even with all the advancements the world has made since our time, there is nothing that can stand up to those two.”
“We will need new protectors, protectors worthy to dawn the armors of old.”
“But who, there are so few noble individuals in the world today.” Mervin said
“We must find some, time is running out.”

"Any idea who that is" Lance asked
"No" Arthur said "but she's beutiful. I'm going to get closer so I can hear them better"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot   Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Power Rangers: Knights of Camelot
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives-
Jump to: