Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

submissions

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Soul
Professional Member
Professional Member
Soul

submissions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: submissions   submissions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:41 am

Alright, yeah sure...so how do/can I join HC?
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: submissions   submissions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:45 am

Ah looks like I incorrectly titled you, you're not only a professional member but a contributor Very Happy But no, I don't know what's best often, I'm still trying to work that one out lol! I'm the sort that thinks that ice-cream and biscuits make the best breakfast. So basically, if you're another crazy person, you'll unfortunately fit right in with the rest of us. lol!
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: submissions   submissions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:48 am

just post your charcter and we'll work him in. We could do a CW storyline in HC.

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: submissions   submissions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:48 am

You have access into Haven City, given you moderator status to two sections and that will help you access the site a little more easily. Basically the run down with Haven City is that there's basic heroes some working with the government, and some are doing it individually, trying to take down villains that are trying to destroy the harmony.

It's Shaun's creation, he'll be able to tell you more Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: submissions   submissions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:51 am

Absolutely, it's already looking like a fight is going to break out, but not sure if we have worked out who'll be running it.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: submissions   submissions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:54 am

actually that's venom's baby. Mercer's and X-Men are mine and to some extent Defenders. Very Happy

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: submissions   submissions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:56 am

Yeah I came up with Haven City's concept but left it open so people can throw their own stories into it, I don't like dominating a plot too much.

Professional Member
Professional Member
Soul

PostSubject: Re: submissions   submissions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:59 am

So just leave a character bio?
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: submissions   submissions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:00 am

Hmm, that's the same for Defenders, we just rotate storylines and include our characters into it. Luckily we have great imaginations to create stories where we can insert our characters into it and create some really cool events.

I remember we did have Marvel rpg, that got taken from marvel.com and that was more linked with mentions of superheroes.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: submissions   submissions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:01 am

I personally frown upon God-like characters though, where's the fun if you can't figure out a way to take them down in the end? Villains that are gods or immortal, heroes that can't die, that's always a bonus.
Back to top Go down
Soul
Professional Member
Professional Member
Soul

PostSubject: Re: submissions   submissions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:03 am

I don't do gods...aside from the only god I like i.e Thor. I'm making my character now.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: submissions   submissions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:10 am

cool. yeah, post his bio and we'll find some way to work them in.

Professional Member
Professional Member
Soul

PostSubject: Re: submissions   submissions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:19 am

wait where do I put it?
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: submissions   submissions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:37 am

in the Haven City section there is a topic titled Haven City heroes and villians. You can put it there. the actual rpg is on titled Haven city, the one that's got 40 pages. For some reason after you hit a certain number of pages it switches over to a new topic.

Professional Member
Professional Member
Soul

PostSubject: Re: submissions   submissions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:39 am

Oh, you can turn that off, I just don't remember how but okay.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: submissions   submissions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:51 am

chit chat social room Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Soul
Professional Member
Professional Member
Soul

PostSubject: Re: submissions   submissions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:25 pm

I came up with an idea right now but I'm not sure if I wanna use it in Haven City. It might mess up everything. I dunno. Should I send it to any of you to see if it'll work? I also don't wanna fully reveal it Wink haha
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: submissions   submissions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:22 pm

yeah, you can send me a pm if you like.

how would you like to bring Blaire in? I've got five different characters there- two of them heroes, one merc and two villians. Keith and his sister Jill are my heroes though keith is occupied right now. Dover is my merc out on a job at the moment but nothing that pertains the rpg. Jannelle is one of my villians currently spending time with James and my other doesn't have a name or at least I can't remember the name I came up with for her.

Professional Member
Professional Member
Soul

PostSubject: Re: submissions   submissions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:58 pm

Okay I will. Doesn't matter. You can decide how to let her in.
Back to top Go down
Soul
Professional Member
Professional Member
Soul

PostSubject: Re: submissions   submissions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:23 pm

Sent the idea to Venom. Says it's cool. I almost have my Charlie's ready.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: submissions   submissions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:24 pm

cool

Professional Member
Professional Member
Soul

PostSubject: Re: submissions   submissions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:22 pm

how should I go about creating this thing once I'm all done with charies?
Back to top Go down
Soul
Professional Member
Professional Member
Soul

PostSubject: Re: submissions   submissions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:00 am

Send you the idea then...
Back to top Go down
Soul
Professional Member
Professional Member
Soul

PostSubject: Re: submissions   submissions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:24 am

And Sent.
Back to top Go down
Soul
Professional Member
Professional Member
Soul

PostSubject: Re: submissions   submissions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 12:30 pm

Ah finally finished typing out the characters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: submissions   submissions - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

submissions
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: 2013-
Jump to: