Post your characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Post your characters Empty
PostSubject: Post your characters   Post your characters Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:26 pm

Well we shall see what our creative minds bring us... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Post your characters   Post your characters Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:29 pm

muahahaha, I've got some ideas for a bad guy already
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Post your characters   Post your characters Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:31 pm

Venom551 wrote:
muahahaha, I've got some ideas for a bad guy already

bad guy... i should've known...oh wait i did. What ever happened to the nice guy who saves the damsels... oh yeah you have James lol Razz tongue Smile Laughing
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Post your characters   Post your characters Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:32 pm

oh I have a hero lined up too lol
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Post your characters   Post your characters Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:33 pm

Venom551 wrote:
oh I have a hero lined up too lol

now you have me tempted. I wanna be not only cheeky but bad Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Post your characters   Post your characters Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:35 pm

haha, make yourself a sith or just plain good ol fashioned b@#$ lol
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Post your characters   Post your characters Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:09 pm

Venom551 wrote:
haha, make yourself a sith or just plain good ol fashioned b@#$ lol

I'll do my best. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Post your characters   Post your characters Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:12 pm

haha okay, oh what's the setting going to be? after all the movies and everything?
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Post your characters   Post your characters Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:20 am

There's a big span between episode 3 and 4 that we can look into. Luke and Leia would be growing up, so we'll leave them to do so, but just mention them.

There's a big aspect into what happened after Padme died, in the story an investigation occured and people started to blame the jedi for the attacks on their cities, actually caused by Anakin/Darth Vader.

The only thing about that time era is that we don't have a lot to play with. The jedi's even during the clone wars are on the brink of being forced into submission. It's not the best if we were a jedi character.

That was why I kinda pushed for a era in the future where we have a chance of creating our own battle and outcome for them. We're not forced to go by what the story says, but as its the future and the jedi have had the upper hand for quite a long time, the sith can come out and play nasty.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Post your characters   Post your characters Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:31 pm

well I've got ideas for most of the eras since we know what to work with there, the future era we'd need a lot of back story to let everyone know what's going on and everything.

We could do a thing in the future where the Sith and the Mandalorians join up again to fight the Jedi. In the years between episodes 3 and 4 we can have jedi on the run from the Empire. The Clone Wars our characters are caught up in the war fighting on one of sides. During episodes 4,5, and 6 our characters could be in the rebellion or the empire, got lots to play with.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Post your characters   Post your characters Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:54 am

eenie minnie miny mo.... hard choice. *on chatzy*
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Post your characters   Post your characters Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:19 am

flip a coin?
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Post your characters   Post your characters Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:43 pm

I'll make my character and just see where your idea takes us. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Post your characters   Post your characters Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 2:45 pm

Post your characters Turin_Firsekuun_Revamped_by_turin_the_forsaken
Drake Tay'lon
Alignment: Light Side
Race: Human
Force Powers: Push, Pull, Jump, Heal, Stun, droid disable, Combustion, Battle mind
Weapons: Light Saber (Green)
Starship: Personal Jedi Star fighter, painted Black and Green.
Bio: Drake is a native of Naboo and was a highly skilled member of the Jedi Order. He was good friends with Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker during and before the outbreak of the Clone Wars. During the Clone Wars Drake led the 101st Assault Legion on various missions and campaigns in the outer rim and the core worlds. When Order 66 was given he was at the temple and he managed to escape with another Jedi named Katari Reshin.

Post your characters Katari_Reishin_Revamped_by_turin_the_forsaken
Katari Reshin
Alignment: Light Side
Force Powers: Push, Pull, Jump, Heal, Stun, droid disable, Combustion, Battle mind
Weapons: Light Saber (Green)
Starship: Jedi Starfighter
Bio: Katari Reshin was born on Coruscant and was taken in by the Jedi Order. She was a talented Jedi and made a name for herself. She fought hard during Clone Wars and was at the temple during Operation: Knightfall and she made it out of the temple and escaped with Drake Tay'lon.

Post your characters Zal_Saram_by_turin_the_forsaken
Zasz Sarum
Alignment: Dark Side
Force Powers: Push, Pull, Lightning, Jump, Heal, stun.
Weapon: Light Saber (red x2)
Bio: A Ex-Jedi recruited by Dooku to serve as a Field Commander for the CIS. He was brought into the Galactic Empire by Darth Sidious to assist Darth Vader in his hunt for remaining Jedi. He is extremely adept is aggressive lightsaber combat and has killed many Jedi Knights.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Post your characters   Post your characters Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 3:03 pm

Post your characters Aryana

Aryana Jeng

At the young age of four, Aryana's family were visited by Jedi Masters Saesse Tiin, Shaak Ti and Lura Tranor, along with Tranor's padawan Jyl Somtay.

Aryana and her sister Sarrissa were selected to start their jedi initiative training in Coruscant. At that time, both girls had an opportunity to become padawans because after Qui-Gon could take another after Obi-wan was promoted to knight.

Anakin was made a knight during the same time as Sarrissa was chosen to become a padawan. But Aryana failed her jedi training, and was assigned to the jedi service corps to work within the medical corps.

Aryana was annoyed because she was the older sister and should've had a greater chance of being selected, and she did her best to excel within the medical corps. She soon realised how lucky she actually was when Sarrissa's lightsaber was handed to her signalling the death of her sister.

Currently, she has been placed within the Organa home to protect the family but unknowingly protect the young baby girl Leia.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post your characters   Post your characters Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 5:17 pm

Name:Zyrack Mtei
Allienment:Sith
Race:((same race as Darth maul))
Force Powers:Lightning,push,pull,Jump,Shield,heal,stealth
Weapons:Blue Lightsaber lance (stolen from a dead Jedi)
Bio:Not much is known about this Sith,but is belived to of been a failed Jedi who did not pass the trials namely for being far to aggressive in combat.Darth Sidious was thought to be one who bought him into the dark side after finding him stealing from a dead Jedi during the clone wars.Now he isn't seen much but when he is a dead Jedi is not far behind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post your characters   Post your characters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post your characters
Page 1 of 1