Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Star Wars: A New Dawn

Go down 
+2
The Captain
Chronicler
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 11:46 am

Case didn't fight him, she was exhausted but hearing what would come of Trent, she fought back emotions. It wasn't until she was finally placed on board a ship that she crumbled into a ball. Was Trent a friend? Likely the only one she would ever have. She wiped her eyes and tried to hold strong.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 12:03 am

"Up to you darlin'." Baltan said with a smile. "You think you're scary do you? Go ahead, kill me. Like I said the Empire is gonna do that anyways."

-----

Luke smiled, he could sense the turmoil within her. "I know you aren't troubled, but if you ever need an ear to listen I am here."

-----

"Politics can be sometimes." Mothma said. "It's harder to change someone's mind with words than with a blaster."

-----

Angalacon awaited the shuttled with Case. Once she was brought out to him and he looked down at her. "Are you hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 12:42 am

Case looked at Angalacon, almost pleased in a way that she was only dealing with one person, and nodded, "that and more. I was lucky, I was given water and then later a woman have me milk and a small roll of bread. It wasn't enough. I should probably thank her, can you do that for me?"

*theres a new woman coming that will turn things on to its head but for now she's an unknown secret.*
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 1:04 am

Nix stares flatly at Baltan. She reaches over and tilts up his head with her finger. "Quit your grinning," she says, and sends a jolt of Force Lightning down his spine. After he's done howling, she grabs him by the jaw. "Kill you. Now, Baltan, you know I'm an assassin. We don't kill anything unless we're paid to." Suddenly the door to the holding cells closes on its own as Nix cocks her head to the side, stands and telekinetically raises Baltan into the air, drawing her saber and one of her daggers. She holds the blade of the prior to the blade of the former, heating up the metal. "Maybe we'll begin with a little heat therapy. I need some questions answered and that'll be harder to do if I start by pulling teeth. You Mandalorians are trained to handle this sort of thing, yes? Let's see how good that training is, shall we?"

---

"Right," Jaxie says, walking off with her hands in her pockets.

---

"If only it worked the other way around. Perhaps all the wars could be fought in a conference room," Tsuni says. "Undoubtedly more difficult, but at least it would free us of all this... death." Tsuni looks out to the passing stars a moment before focusing on her reflection in the window. She turns back to the Chancellor. "Is there anything more you require of me, Chancellor?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 6:29 am

Darren stood with Désir waiting for Maeror to meet them.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 9:26 am

"No, we will not." Ford said opening the cell door. "Let him go Nix, he'll answer to the Republic and the Empire, not you."

-----

Luke watched Jaxie walk off before continuing to the bridge.

------

"No, get some rest." Mothma said. "I'll be fine from here."

-----

Angalacon looked down at Case. "Come along then, let's feed you." He said helping her up.

-----

Maeror walked out to Désir and Darren. "What do you have for me?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 11:53 am

Case hopped up and went to follow him but stopped short, "before I go anywhere with you, can you do something to stop my friend from being just dumped..."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 12:50 pm

Angalacon turned back to her. "What?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 1:06 pm

Case crossed her arms, "the other not so pleasant version of you that dragged me on to the ship, said that he would take my friends body and put it in the garbage disposal."

She edged close to him, "but you'll change that won't you? I mean if you want me to remain on my best behaviour like I am right now?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 1:11 pm

Angalacon glared down at her. "Don't try and manipulate me girl. What would you have us do with a dead body in space?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 1:22 pm

The question threw her back, and she looked down at the floor, "I won't be some cold and heartless thing like you all are. I'm better than that. You could dump him in a box out to the wide open space? Some form of drifting away to the unknown side of the galaxy sounds a lot better than being incinerated? I mean what would you want to happen to you? What happens to brave people?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 1:48 pm

"Incorrect," Nix says flatly, holding the face of the heated dagger to Baltan's neck, branding him with it. "He'll answer to everyone he's wronged. And seeing as his allying with the Sith hurt the entire galaxy, not just you Republic Cheerleaders and Empire Thugs, he'll answer to everyone. Including me. He tried to kill me, because of them, so I'm taking it out of his hide. Then I'll leave him for you two bickering ladies, you'll send him to the Mandalorians, and they'll probably send him to the Hutts for good measure. Everybody's happy. Everybody save for this clown, that is."

Then Nix gives Baltan a start with another low jolt of Force Lightning, this time telekinetically sealing his mouth after he starts screaming upon her turning up the voltage. She shushes him as she stops and glares right into his eyes. "Don't strain your voice. You'll need those screams in a minute. Or do we start pulling things, now? Your pick. Nails first? Or teeth?"

---

Tsuni bows her head. "Of course, Chancellor." She makes her way to the door and pauses, turning back. "It really isn't my place to say, Chancellor... but after the past few days, perhaps you too should get some rest. If nothing else, then for the Galaxy's sake. You are a treasured resource, valuable ally, and... much needed guide." That having been said, Tsuni dismisses herself from the conference room.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 1:55 pm

When Nazrin returned to the communications section, a woman cloaked in black turned her head to the side.

"Finished babysitting? Poor poor Nazrin... you used to be something and now you're delegated to looking after teenagers."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 1:58 pm

Nix was pulled from the cell and into the wall by Ford via the force. "He'll answer for his crimes, but you aren't going to harm him. You think the Mandalorians will, you know what you don't care. You're just full of hate and rage like the Sith. You may not call yourself one but you're the same. If you want him you have to come through me first." Ford said.

-----

"You remember them." Angalacon said. "He is one with the Force, he has no need nor care for his body."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 2:24 pm

"Remember them? Remember him?" Case replied scoffing, "I didn't even know him. I don't get it... he was like so content knowing that he spent his life protecting me. And you guys seem to be all over me too. Don't think I don't understand loyalty just because I've got no one left to be loyal to. I could be to you... I just want more answers. Mostly- why me?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 2:36 pm

"You have the potential to become one of the strongest Sith." Angalacon said. "Power is what shapes the universe, the power of the Dark Side is absolute. The Sith Code speaks of this and I will teach you. Make you strong, you simply have to be loyal like you said."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 2:53 pm

The instant the woman starts talking, Nazrin mind tricks himself to temporary deafness and walks right by her, paying absolutely no attention. He makes his way to his post and gets back to work for Maeror while the woman gobs away in the background. Eerie steps into the room behind him and approaches the main hub, standing at Nazrin's side and doing a bit of the work, herself for increased efficiency.

---

Nix narrows her eyes at Ford and suddenly reverses their position, slamming him into the wall to the point that it dents. She approaches him and sneers in his face. "Oh, I can think of one thing that fills me with hate, all right, Jedi. You do that one more time, you're gonna pay for it in blood. And if you ever compare me to them, again, I'm gonna snuff the breath you used to say it. Clear?"
Back to top Go down
EonArashi
Professional Member
Professional Member
EonArashi

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 2:53 pm

Tamil grumbled slightly, having been awakened from his nap by Ford's spiking emotions. The young Jedi Knight had undeniably high skills, but his personal control was lacking, especially now, given what he'd gone through. He plodded onward to the source of Ford's Force-signature, intending on giving the man some support, if he could.

However, after Tamil heard Ford's method of "discouraging" Nix, he felt compelled to intervene for more than just trying to comfort him. "Nix, was it?" he asked calmly. "While I agree that he deserves a few good punches to the face for those remarks, I'd ask that you instead focus your ire on the target who can't blow up half the ship trying to kill you in response. We kind of need the thing, and if you can get the answers we want, that saves us time and lives."

With that out of the way, he turned his attention to Ford. "Knight Starr..." he said, voice grave. "That was... I would say 'foolish', but using personal insults and physical violence in an attempt to force your beliefs on someone else was more along the lines of 'stupid'. Ms. Nix," he tilts his head towards the assassin, "may use the Dark Side, but she is not a Sith. She made a difficult choice and gave up on that life. You have no right to judge her for a decision you have never had to make. The way of the Jedi is not judgement, but acceptance."

The Zabrak sighed, leaning against the wall to disguise how tired and injured he was, even after his healing trance. "I understand that losing Davik was hard on you," Tamil said quietly. "You feel like you should have been there, that you could have saved him. Defeated his enemy. Or at least done something to change it. I felt similarly when my own master died fighting on Geonosis. I blamed myself for it. But Master T'ra Saa showed me that such thoughts would only hinder me. So don't dwell on it. Release your grief. Commune with the Force. And fight carrying on his will. If you can do that, then his death will not have been meaningless. And I think he would be far more proud of a true Jedi than he would be of a martyr."

Last edited by EonArashi on Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 2:56 pm

Nix stares the two Jedi, then scoffs. "Tch. Whatever. You two are so sugary sweet you're gonna give me a toothache. Take the clown. He's a waste of my time, anyway," she says, trotting off.
Back to top Go down
EonArashi
Professional Member
Professional Member
EonArashi

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 2:59 pm

Tamil gave no outward response to Nix's scoffing, but internally he rolled his eyes. Hook, line and sinker. Thank you for doing exactly what I wanted, leaving the fallen Mandalore to us, and Ford to his grief.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 3:12 pm

Ford walked out of the detention center to calm himself, Tamil had irritated him more than Nix had.

Jarik entered the detention center with several Storm Commandos. "Guard the prisoner it seems our guests can't control themselves."

Jarik then looked to Tamil. "This prisoner is harmed again or you Jedi decide to thrown down on my ship again you'll find yourselves in cells too. I will not tolerate this idiocy on my ship. Understood?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 3:19 pm

"I need that, proper guidance and teaching. The jedi they kept calling me a child and it's hard to be anything when there's hundreds better than you. I know thats rather vain of me, but you get like that when the jedi masters have already chosen their favourites.

I'm a little worried though... the dark side kill people. I know I wanted to do so if I found the person that killed my father. Yes, I sought revenge, but that does not mean it was the right thing to do, nor could I actually kill someone."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Neri managed to catch up to Ford, "Being saved by a woman, that really can't feel good. Oh stop sulking... you almost got me killed in there. I should have listened to you, I think you were right... a snake, even after it has shed its skin, is still a snake. I want her gone... I don't trust her."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 3:22 pm

Angalacon smirked. "How many countless lives have the Jedi themselves ended? I will guide you and I will make you strong but you must embrace your emotions. Use your anger, your pain, and your sorrow. Feed upon them and you will gain strength."

-----

Ford kept walking down the hall. "She'll be gone soon, once we land she'll drift off again. That's all she does. Hate things and drift through the galaxy."
Back to top Go down
EonArashi
Professional Member
Professional Member
EonArashi

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 3:23 pm

Tamil gave Jarik the stoniest, most unimpressed look that he could muster. Barked orders and blaster rifles were little more than annoying after spending time as a General during the Clone Wars. "A bit late, Captain. Military time seems like it doesn't help punctuality much." He turned on his heel and walked out of the room, going to find Master Skywalker. Ford would need more help than he could offer right now.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 3:28 pm

Jarik looked to one of his officers. "Ysalamir protocols now." He said. "Position guards in the detention center as well. They won't be using the Force again on this ship." He said before heading to the bridge.

-----

Luke was meditating in the general quarters when he felt the entirety of the ship fall into a void. He looked over and tried to move a cup with the Force to no avail. They had become enveloped in a Force-neutral bubble.

"Wonderful..."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: A New Dawn
Page 7 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 32  Next