Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Starchasers

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Starchasers - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 5:20 am

"That's what this is for." Jack said setting his adamantium katana on the table. "Love this thing."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 5:29 am

"I suppose that's good, yeah. Not as fun when you're seein' it in slow motion. Becomes somethin' of a bore, really. Predictable. Same-y," Piper muses. "Still. Seeing the faces slowed down is fun. The ones make funny faces when they drop. A good laugh, every time."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 10:40 am

"Uhm, Jack? Could you point me towards the nearest bathroom onboard? I wanna take a shower if that's possible.", Victoria said.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 10:49 am

Jack looked over at Victoria. "Yeah, take that hall there and it's the last door on your left hand side."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 11:12 am

"That is an impressive looking sword" Dover said "I'll have to test your skills with it sometime." 

Peter stretched deciding to see what else is on this ship.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 11:15 am

"Any time." Jack smiled.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 11:27 am

"So, what's next on the agenda?" Dover asked
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 11:33 am

"We take on this super weapon." Jack said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 11:52 am

"Alright, well then onto the next mission."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 6:17 am

"Thanks.", Victoria said and headed down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 10:15 am

Peter found the bathroom and took a look at himself in the mirror. He looked like a bum or some homeless guy, which technically he was at the moment but that didn't mean he couldn't clean up every now and again.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 10:22 am

Peter found the bathroom and took a look at himself in the mirror. He looked like a bum or some homeless guy, which technically he was at the moment but that didn't mean he couldn't clean up every now and again.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 11:42 pm

Victoria stood in the shower washing herself off.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 2:00 am

Peter glanced over at the shower noticing someone was in there. He knew he should leave but he thought he knew who was in there. "Do you mind if I join you, I haven't had a proper shower in some time."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 11:53 am

Victoria was oblivious to Peter's presence and didn't hear him talk to her as the water stream pouring down on her was loud enough to block his voice out.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 12:45 pm

Peter shrugged deciding he could wait a little longer and headed back to the lab area.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 8:39 am

Victoria eventually finished showering and dried herself off, wrapping the towel around her. She brought up the new clothes she had purchased back on the traders market and began changing into them.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 9:17 am

Peter finished working out plans for some other ideas before heading back down to the shower walking in as Victoria was changing "So it was you in the shower."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 9:40 am

"Hmm?", Victoria said, slipping her sweater on just as he was coming in. "Yeah, I told you before that I was gonna take a shower. Wait, you were in here?", she asked and fished her hair out from the collar of her sweater, letting it cascade down her back. "I didn't hear anyone come in or call for me."

(heading to bed)
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 11:52 am

"I was" Peter said "Perhaps there is something wrong with your auditory systems"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 3:34 am

"Might be, I don't know. I wish I could tell whether something's amiss or not by myself, like a systems check."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 3:51 am

AUDITORY DAMPENERS DISABLED, MISS DUGAN.

Piper, headphones on, snickers. She leans against the wall in the cockpit, listening in on a rather amusing conversation. "Thanks, Dex. You've just gotta love it when a plan comes together, yeah?"

OF COURSE, MISS DUGAN.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 3:59 am

Jack looked over at her from the pilot's seat. "Having fun?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 4:58 am

"Someone's got to. Place would be right dull, otherwise. 'Til we get to blowin' up the reds, again. Besides, what's not to find funny about a couple of computers all awkward 'round each other like a pair of nursery school ankle-biters?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 7:12 am

"Ah yeah." Jack said. "They are pretty odd around each other."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starchasers
Page 25 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Marvel Arena :: Marvel: Starchasers-
Jump to: