Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Starchasers

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Starchasers - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 3:55 am

"What?" Piper looks at her gun. "This? Oh, you and your muscles can relax, Sporty. You really think if I were threatenin' ya, I wouldn't just say so, much as I run my gob? It's just a tic, yeah? Gotta move my hands somehow when I'm talkin'. Otherwise I'd look stiff as a board. Kinda like you. Whatever. I mean, is all good, i'nnit? Long as ya don't look like a bleeder's gonna cheat me, we've got no problems at all. So. 50/50. Come on? Smile nice 'n' happy for the nice bucket head, here."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 4:03 am

Jack narrowed his eyes. "Fine, but only because I like you and that's a rare trait." He said before looking at the Centurion. "Deposit the credits."

"Doing it now." The Centurion said. "Dr. Hexol come with us."

Dr. Hexol nodded and looked at Jack and Piper. "You two are quite insane aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 4:06 am

"Of course. If I wasn't, I'd be dead," Piper says, opening her holo dex to confirm the transfer. "And there it goes."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 4:10 am

Jack looked over at Dover and Victoria. "Feel free to hang around the ship, I'm gonna go do a bit of spending with my reward money."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 4:23 am

Piper leans against a railing, her arms crossed. "Dexter, galaxy map."

RIGHT AWAY, MISS DUGAN. Piper's Holodex pulls up a detailed map of the cosmos.

"Hm... where to go, next..."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 7:27 am

"Hold on, we've got another contract for you lot if you're interested." The Centurion said.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 7:49 am

"Oh?" Piper says, closing the map and placing her hands on her hips. "Well? Come on, out with it, bucket head bobby!"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 8:17 am

"We need you to locate and destroy the weapons research facility that is trying to continue Dr. Hexol's work."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 8:21 am

"Is that right? Sure, that could work. Maybe. Credits?" Piper says.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 8:25 am

"1 Billion credits, each." The Centurion said. "This weapon needs to never see that light of day."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 10:21 am

"Crikey!" Piper shouts. "A-all right, uh... Yeah. Should be a riot. I'm not daft enough to pass that up, yeah? You lot aren't the dodgy sort, so I'll go along with it. For that number, I'll go along on... no... no, you probably wouldn't know what that is. Hm." Piper holds her hand to her chin, thinking further on this new train of thought that's distracted her so.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 10:30 am

"There is little difference between the two" Peter said "just a final adjustment and I'm done anyway. By the way, what are the others doing?"

"Give me a ship and I'll take the two young ones back to earth" Dover said "and we'll take care of your wmd problem on the way."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:03 am

"I mean I can drop you guys off after the job if you're gonna take it." Jack said. "Might as well car pool right?"

-----

"They are with the Nova Corps receiving payment for the last job." Daniels said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:19 am

"Why not" Dover shrugged

"Thank you" Peter said going back to finishing his work
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:26 am

"So c'mon, c'mon. Let's go blow up a death weapon, yeah?" Piper says. She pauses for a moment. "Oh, but first I should upgrade my gear. Haven't had a chance in a whole 24 hours."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 11:35 pm

"I'm gonna go re stock the ship." Jack said. "I'll meet you guys back there in like 15 minutes."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 12:13 am

"I think I'll go have a look around" Dover said
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 12:12 pm

"Off I go to buy me some junk and upgrade my gear," Piper says, zipping off in an FTL Jump.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 4:02 am

"I'll go with you.", Victoria said and followed Dover.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 5:17 am

"If you insist" Dover shrugged.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 12:07 pm

Jack headed to market in the city.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 12:13 pm

Piper returns to the workshop aboard the ship, where she gets to work upgrading her FTL Gear. "Okay, tweak that, calibrate this, fiddle with these, a little jiggery-pokery here... aaand... that'll do it!" she says.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 1:27 pm

"Are you sure that's all it'll take" Peter asked from the corner of the shop
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 4:45 am

Victoria gazed around curiously and she took a turn, heading towards the large city market.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 11:23 am

Dover followed Victoria to the market place looking around
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starchasers
Page 21 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Marvel Arena :: Marvel: Starchasers-
Jump to: