Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Starchasers

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Starchasers - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 8:19 am

Piper appears in the jail and casually looks around. "Huh. Very clear picture of despair, here," she says. She checks her holodex. 10%. "Right. Let's see if I can't find the charge, now."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 8:33 am

The alarms sounded as Piper appeared inside the prison, Imperial soldiers began rushing towards her location and inmates began shouting at her to let her out.

The building was rocked as a explosion tore a hole in the wall near the isolation cells. Jack stepped through it his blaster drawn and he shot a couple soldiers before strolling down the cell block, he used a device in his hand to open the cells. "You're free boys! Go and do criminal stuff!!!"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 8:33 am

"I need to access the panel to the cell or find someway to cut the power dampner."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 8:41 am

"All right, then," Piper says. She twirls her hand cannons and unloads on the first Imperial guard, pegging him in the kneecaps, then the face. She disappears in time for a blast to pass right where she'd been standing. She reappears in front of the guard who fired it. "Knock knock," she says, knocking on his helmet. Then she disappears again in time for that guard to get gunned down by his fellow guards.

Piper appears behind another one. "What? Nobody home? Suppose the git isn't too taken with knock-knock jokes, yeah?" She swipes the guard's gun. "Borrow this." Then she jumps around the cell block, hyper jumping so rapidly that she's impossible to follow. Come the end, she drops the imperial weapon and claps her hands of the dust. "That'll be that." She uses her holodex to hack the systems in the prison and unleash the rest of the criminals. "Have at it, my good gents!" Then she disappears again, reappearing in an empty hall. "Now, where is the bleeder?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 11:04 am

Victoria looked around in slight confusion as the power went out everywhere and the cells opened up. "Uhm... looks like somebody did the work for us."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 11:10 am

"Ah, well then shall we go" Peter said
"Yes" Dover said exiting and heading towards where they stashed their stuff "Gotta get a few things before we leave though."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 8:22 am

"I'll cover the entrances. Don't want any guards nor criminals getting the jump on us.", Victoria said and headed off down the primary hall.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 8:38 am

"HALT!" A soldier shouted at Victoria, his squad coming up with him, they trained their blasters on her and opened fire.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 9:31 am

Victoria hunched down low as they focused their fire on her, dashing forward and straight at the soldiers, calculating the trajectory of their shots.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 9:34 am

The soldiers adjusted their fire, their helmets HUDs tracking her, they kept firing trying to hit her.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 9:40 am

Piper appears behind the soldiers, her hands on her hips and a big grin on her face. She taps one on the shoulder. "Scuse me, luv." The soldier turns around to look at her. "What're you doing, you git? Watch the pretty lady about to punch you in the face!"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 9:42 am

The soldier moved in at Piper throwing a quick jab her way.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 9:43 am

Victoria cocked a subtle eyebrow at the sudden appearance of Piper and ran for the nearest wall as the shots began to graze her, dashing up the wall momentarily before diving straight for the pack of soldiers, tackling two in the back of the squad, rolling across the floor. She managed to recover quickly enough to make it around the next corner. "Thanks for the distraction!", she called back, carrying a grenade belt she had stolen from a soldier.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 10:00 am

Piper vanishes and reappears again beside Victoria. "Anything for a madam, luv. Any stragglers?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 10:02 am

The nearby door exploded and Jack walked through it a alien behind him looking shocked. Jack aimed at Victoria and Piper. "Well guess I'm not the only one kicking around this joint."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 10:07 am

"Two. They're getting their gear back.", Victoria told Piper and put her back against the wall as she removed two grenades from the belt. "Who are you? I assume you opened every last cell--", she stopped abruptly and turned to stare at Jack as he stepped through, aiming at the two of them. "Urban lingo? 19th century British English. I... I don't think my processor was meant to handle any of this."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 10:09 am

Peter decided to follow Dover. "The exit is back that way. We can always find new gear." 
"You don't get it kid, my weapons are special to me. I can't leave them behind."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 10:10 am

Jack cocked his eyebrow. "Okay cyborg...well you haven't shot at me so you must alright...y'all wanna get outta this hell hole?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 10:22 am

"Not without my stragglers- Uh, my companions.", Victoria told Jack.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 10:26 am

"Well where are they?" Jack asked. "Kinda on a time crunch here."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 10:30 am

Piper loads up her hand cannons and checks her holodex. 4% "Time's no problem. Take out these bleeders, get your friends out here. Anything goes balls-up, the worst that happens is we all die. No problem at all."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 10:33 am

"Death ain't no thing." Jack shrugged. "But I would like to get outta here alive, I have tickets to a Journey concert on Terra later."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 10:35 am

"Earth? Huh... wonder how things are there. The mum must be worryin' somethin' fierce. Family, right? Can't live with 'em. Ah well. So. Stragglers. Who we after?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 10:41 am

"I dunno, she's the one with stragglers." Jack said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 11:23 am

"Told you it wouldn't take long kid" DOver said making it back to the cells "and looks like Victoria made friends." 
"Yes, I am glad to have my tablet back" Peter said "Now, I believe we should be leaving because more are coming."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starchasers
Page 15 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Marvel Arena :: Marvel: Starchasers-
Jump to: