Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT discussion

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

OT discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT discussion   OT discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 10:41 am

Well I sent out alerts to the avengers so we can have some characters pop over here to help SWORD.

Thinking Ms. Marvel, Sentinel, and Iron Man.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: OT discussion   OT discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 10:56 am

Ms. Marvel was the first one that came to mind. Maybe Mockingbird, War Machine, Thor?
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OT discussion   OT discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 10:59 am

All sounds good.

Did you want to bring any of our avengers over too?
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: OT discussion   OT discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 11:33 am

Only ones I was planning on bringing over from Haven City were Sage and Dover. Since Peter is a member of SHIELD, he'd be easy to bring in now.

I'm starting to think this threat Brand is dealing with right now is nothing more than an overflow of alien refugees fleeing to earth trying to escape the Church of Truth.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OT discussion   OT discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 11:35 am

Well was thinking a few of our avengers would help out but not become Starchasers.

Sounds like a good way to introduce them.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: OT discussion   OT discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 11:50 am

probably, who you got in mind.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OT discussion   OT discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 12:07 pm

Well basically the whole team plus the other Avengers. That way everyone is aware of SWORD and the bigger galactic picture.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: OT discussion   OT discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 12:38 pm

alright
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: OT discussion   OT discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 10:31 am

just had a thought that instead of forming a team to go into space, some of the team gets lost in space during their fight with the COT.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OT discussion   OT discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 11:54 am

That could be an interesting story arc.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: OT discussion   OT discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 10:28 pm

yeah, could make it the first arc.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OT discussion   OT discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:46 am

Sounds good to me
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: OT discussion   OT discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 2:14 am

So, how to get started...

What's going on so far? Just setting up?
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: OT discussion   OT discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 10:18 am

Some or most of the team are heading out with Agent Brand of SWORD to find members of the Universal Church of Truth. Meanwhile the Guardians of the Galaxy are making their way to Earth, the next planet the church plans to convert. Could just have anyone of your characters or whoever you're using with them.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: OT discussion   OT discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 5:47 am

Gotcha. I'll handpick a couple I know I wanna use later.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OT discussion   OT discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 1:58 pm

Just occurred to me that after hearing how they took down this big bad empire, Satyra could turn to Sentinel for help with the situation on her own home world, but that ends up getting sidetracked for joining the Starchasers and whatever the Starchasers get involved with.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OT discussion   OT discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 2:06 pm

She could ask Sentinel for help and he and the few heroes from Earth who become Starchasers could help her, starting the team unofficially.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OT discussion   OT discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 2:08 pm

That could also work, although I don't particularly have a solid idea as to what they'd be facing yet. Which is why I had it on the back burner.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OT discussion   OT discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 2:13 pm

Perhaps the Crimson Empire has gotten a foothold on her world since she went into stasis with the ones who over threw Satrya ruling in Obelisk's name?
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OT discussion   OT discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 2:14 pm

That could work, sure.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OT discussion   OT discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 2:16 pm

Just an idea for now until you could work it all out. Kinda don't want to over saturate everything with Obelisk.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OT discussion   OT discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 2:22 pm

Right. I'll see if I can figure something out.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: OT discussion   OT discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 7:25 am

So, what's going on here? I know I have to get Victoria's bio in here, but I'm not familiar with the plot details.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OT discussion   OT discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 7:51 am

Anything particular I should know about before Satyra reaches Earth?
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: OT discussion   OT discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 8:02 am

right now there isn't really anything goin on. Just had a little short problem with the UCoT where Keith, James, Dover and some others joined with SWORD and the GotG. The Guardians did take Warlock from the church, something I might do something with down the road.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT discussion   OT discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OT discussion
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next