Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OOC/Discussion Thread

Go down 
+2
Chronicler
Ink
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 5:14 am

I'm just gonna leave this here

Link
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 5:17 am

That could be really good. I haven't actually had a chance to catch Rebels yet, though.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 6:35 am

Rebels is okay, I personally think Clone Wars was better but I might be basing that off seeing what 7 seasons of that compared to Rebels which has just really gotten up an running.

Thrawn making a comeback though would be great, I loved Zahn's books. I kinda want him to resurface with the First Order in the movies too but I'll take this!
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 11:20 am

Mine is also latin for red sister.

I don't want it to happen yet though I want to still have arden and case finally meet.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 12:48 pm

Well yeah that's fine, we can let it develop more.
Back to top Go down
EonArashi
Professional Member
Professional Member
EonArashi

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 2:01 pm

Turpidus comes from "turpitude", which is an English word for corruption. There's plenty of English words you can use if you need.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 11:34 pm

Yeah, I'm aware. I wrote down Corruptus as a possibility, even though the name is so obvious to the point of cringeworthy, which is why I'm just gonna try and forget that one. Turpidus is kinda tempting, but it's fun exploring actions until it's time.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 12:02 am

Well Turpidus is the name of his Sith Lord.

Desolus maybe from Desolation? Latin word for anger is Furor, could be a possibility. What are some words that you'd use to describe Darren?
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 12:11 am

Try http://www.indifferentlanguages.com I quite like Dorcha, it means dark in Irish.

I'd also like more of a better death for Arden. Case won't get to find out what happens to her and it makes it hard for her. You could definitely make it that someone frames Cervana as being the one that has killed arden and hid her.

As for Cervana, realistically if I did something bad I would take off. Or on the other hand I wouldn't be done yet. Arden knocked her out and made her look absolutely foolish. In Cervana's mind this wouldn't be happening at all if it wasn't for case. Remove the toy and Maeror won't be interested in arden and Angalacon would return to her. So Cervana captures case and thinks that she's got the upper rail of the ladder.

However she'll have arden on her hells, the woman will find a way of getting free and takes off. Angalacon and Maeror won't be pleased either, they may send a few to sort out the problem. Cervana thinks she's found someone with no affiliations to the sith or the Jedi and approaches Darren for help, finding that she's bitten off more than she can chew and it costs her big time.

When case returns she tries to track down her mother and discovers she's disappeared. Later down the track someone tells her that she's dead.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 1:18 am

How would Cervana not know Darren is Maeror's apprentice? Also wasn't Quinn going to be the one tell Case that Cervana killed Arden?

So basically this is what you wanna have happen, Cervana flees the Leviathan and manages to kidnap Case hoping to use her as leverage, Angalacon would have to not be on his ship at the time cause Cervana wouldn't fare well with him there. Arden could approach Maeror and ask to let go to rescue Case, Maeror consents and lets her go after Case.

Arden then could off Cervana and then Darren shows up, there to kill Arden at Maeror's command and to recover Case. Arden and Darren duel and Darren defeats her and rescues Case not telling her how Arden died. Instead when they arrive back to Maeror, Quinn tells Case that Cervana killed Arden.

Maeror then bestows unto Darren his Darth Title.
Back to top Go down
EonArashi
Professional Member
Professional Member
EonArashi

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 3:53 am

Didn't we want Case to have a target for her anger, though?
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 3:53 am

The Captain wrote:
Well Turpidus is the name of his Sith Lord.

Desolus maybe from Desolation? Latin word for anger is Furor, could be a possibility. What are some words that you'd use to describe Darren?

Oh right, shit, sorry. I just connected the two because I had searched for a word with similar definitions, lol. Still, though, Corruptus is pretty bad.

Well, I have Deceptor written down which means 'deceiver' and 'betrayer'. He's fairly good at deception and I was playing around with the idea of him being betrayed.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 5:05 am

Eon, I'm not sure lol Mel seems to have changed her mind a bit on her arc.

-----

Yeah you had him "betrayed" by Ford right?

Vanidicus is the Latin word for Liar, so here's an idea "Darth Vanidic"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 7:43 am

Yeah, that's part of it for sure, but there's more to it in the backstory I haven't put in yet for Darren.

That's... so ridiculously simple it's actually kinda great. I'm gonna keep that one in mind, it's a contender for sure. I tend to overthink everything scratch
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 8:42 am

Haha I do what I can man, just here to help.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 8:59 am

Not a lot changes, I really like the idea you put up. I'll go with that. You're right Cervana would know Darren and also I forgot, a woman who's aim is to be the prima Donna wouldn't seek any help, she'd say she's above all that.

So yes Cervana kidnaps case absolutely as leverage. Me or arden type thing but she's bonkers doesn't need a reason. But you're also right- Angalacon would have to be somewhere else. And that too will happen when case and arden get to meet.

As for case she's got a lot of reasons to get angry, she just needs the right push. So when arden arrives to find that Cervana is dead, arden tries to convince case to come with her and leave it all behind. She also tries to talk Darren around and turn a blind eye but that doesn't work either.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 9:03 am

Also I'm happy to go right with the whole idea almost right away. But only if there's a upcoming time when Angalacon will meet up with Maeror again. Probably won't be while seeing as that just happened
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 12:10 pm

Angalacon and Maeror converse pretty much daily via hologram, currently Angalacon is off on the frontlines of the war, leading the Sith campaign to seize Kuat from the Imperials mainly. He won't be physically around Maeror for a while unless Maeror visits the front for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 10:58 pm

Alright def sounds like a wise idea to hold off unless case has a means of being transported between ships. But we'll play on that.

I was wondering any chance anyone else can take over the Luke post so I can move with Neri? What could occur is that Luke agrees with the idea to remain behind and also consents to taking Teela along for the opportunity. Neri however isn't let off the hook, she will have to speak about things.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 11:55 pm

Well Luke isn't going with the group, he's staying back to help lead Republic forces on the front lines while our group goes treasure hunting basically. I'll take control of him though, how do you want the convo to play out?
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 8:26 am

About the pages 37-38

Tamil walked up just as Neri gave her ultimatum. "Then we'll sedate you and hook you up to a bacta pump," he said bluntly, drawing up next to Luke. "You're in no condition to accompany us. And your personal feelings on this mission are affecting your judgement. That's even worse."

"Perhaps so," Luke said, holding up a hand in front of Tamil. "But Nerilly... your conviction cannot be denied. So I want you to talk me into this. Will you act as a sister? As a soldier? Or as a Jedi? Answer me truthfully. I want to hear what you believe we should do before I come to my decision."

Neri rolled her eyes at Tamil's mention of sedating her, "You'd do no such thing," then she paused to collect her words before delivering it, "you don't need to make a decision, I have one for you."

She glanced back and forth between them, "I would no sooner jump on board the next ship... take up the nearest lightsaber... even give up my own life, if it helped any other Jedi, but on this mission I agree- I would bring danger to you all. I spent my whole life wondering what happened to my sister, that not one part of me ever considered that she would be a Sith. No, she's more than that- she's evil...a killer... and she would kill me if she ever saw me again. I'm sorry Luke, but just like with your father... you wouldn't had killed him but I think you were slightly lucky. He probably wouldn't had killed you... Silvana, on the other hand, holds no more connections with me... its like the person I knew, she's wiped out all together. But I cannot watch her die nor will I allow it to.

So I know that if I came with you and I came face to face with her, I would be killed. Therefore, I'll remain behind. But you better give me something to do to help you out, cause by the gods I won't be sitting on my butt doing absolutely nothing. I'll go mad and I'd spend my time taking apart the droids to cure my boredom."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 8:04 am

Okay I had Luke carry on the conversation, what did you want him to press Neri about though?

Also I was watching the Clone Wars last night, would anyone want to do a little spin off RPG set during that time line? Kind of like how we have Clash of Kingdoms and Clash of Kingdoms: Empires?
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 9:51 am

It would be fun but a few of my characters were children during that stage, I haven't worked out their pasts yet.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 9:52 am

Neri- she needs to know what will occur with Cervana and case too. She needs to be prepared to let them both go.
Back to top Go down
EonArashi
Professional Member
Professional Member
EonArashi

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 7:16 am

Hey guys, just letting you know that I got the new software I was waiting for, so I should be able to post sometime tomorrow. It's also much more effortless than I was expecting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OOC/Discussion Thread
Page 35 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next