Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OOC/Discussion Thread

Go down 
+2
Chronicler
Ink
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 2:08 pm

Sounds like a cool idea, I might have Jarik be apart of that group
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 2:12 pm

I almost wanna see him be appointed leader. Just to see all the dirty looks he's gonna get from some of the other members. Especially Jaxie and, if I put her on this group, Zora. That'd just be a funny dynamic. For the sake of morale, though, they might actually appoint two leaders. One from the Empire side, one from (or at least supporting) the Republic.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 2:13 pm

Yeah Jarik leading a bunch of Jedi would be interesting haha
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 2:16 pm

Two Jedi just giving him the stink-eye on the CONSTANT. Nix's general just "F*** You. You're not my boss." attitude, the smuggler(s) being... well... smugglers. Rebel commandos. Probably a mercenary or two. It'd be hilarious seeing him try to hold that together. Of course there'd likely be other Empire supporters there with him so he wouldn't be totally alone. But the thought is funny.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 2:19 pm

I can see a mission going nearly disastrous until he just takes charge himself and saves everyone's asses. Giving everyone a hell of a "We're on the same damn side" speech afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 2:23 pm

Actually, if Zora was in the group, even if she doesn't like him, she's the sort who'd work with him anyway. She'd probably be the co-leader if anything, helping him save their skins then giving that speech alongside him. "Some of a b****, will you lot GROW UP! Tear each other apart on your own time! Right now is Work Together time! So WORK TOGETHER!"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 2:27 pm

Very true, I plan on Jarik climbing the Imperial ladder as the RPG goes on as well. He'll eventually become a influential Admiral. In fact the Empire as whole will become more likable as their not piloted by Sith lords anymore, they'll be piloted by practical military men seeking to maintain control over their territory and their leader is a Chiss so they're not Human-centric anymore either.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 2:32 pm

Sounds like a considerable advancement for them. Makes you wonder what in the hell happens between this RP and Force Awakens XD

By the end I'm sure the Saboteurs will at least have respect for the guy. He would likely have been a considerable factor in them all not dying, considering their enemy.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 2:37 pm

Well what had happened was...

Oh yeah he'll save lives and have his ass pulled from the fire too, especially the Force help them if they run into Maeror, Angalacon, or Nazrin
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 2:40 pm

More the first two than Nazrin. Nazrin would keep them alive, if only to make puppets of them... though that may be a worse fate. I'd be more worried about Desir or Daren. They seem like the sort who'd enjoy making it painful, whereas Maeror and Angalacon seem the quick sort XD
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 2:43 pm

Désir is fore sure gonna make it painful if you irked her in any way, Angalacon is a kill you and be done with it efficiently. Maeror is pretty much crush you hard unless you're name is Sheev Palpatine or you're unlucky enough to have the last name Skywalker, he has terrible things planned for them.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 2:52 pm

That's about what I thought of them all. As for Nazrin... they should pray they don't prove to him that it's necessary he actually do any fighting, himself. The phrase "You will not enjoy this, but it will be over quickly," comes to mind.

It occurs to me that such a group would need a hacker or a droid. None of the people I'm adding particularly specialize in it. Those that can just kinda get by with it.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 2:57 pm

Maybe a quirky Astromech in the vein of R2, BB-8 or Chopper
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 2:58 pm

That sounds like a plan. We've been rather Droid-less so far as is.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 3:12 pm

Yeah we have been, might make some assassin droid type characters
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 3:20 pm

Heh. Nix having a conversation with an assassin droid would be amusing. Any particular Astromech model in mind?
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 3:28 pm

Probably a R2 unit similar to R2 or R4
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 3:47 pm

Neat.

I started setting up a faction thing for them. It'll get more filled out as ideas come up for it as the Sith War creeps closer. For now I'm not entirely certain what role Jaxie would play yet. But it'd depend on who else gets added.

And now, once more, we wait.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 4:03 pm

Indeed we do
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 4:22 pm

After doing a little research on the Cathar, I'm  beginning to think I need to send Jilani on the Mandalore mission. That's almost too good an opportunity to pass up.

UPDATED: I modified her profile in the Minor Characters section. She'll be pretty interesting when the time comes to bring her in.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 12:31 pm

About how long is this Sith War supposed to take in canon time?
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 12:33 pm

The Sith War will take about 2-4 years in canon time, so our characters can really grow during this arc
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 12:37 pm

That's about what I was expecting then. Neat. Was just trying to see how old Jaxie would be when it ended. Right now I have her post-war profile at 19, whereas she's presently 16 (though probably about to be 17). Not sure how much time has passed canonically, already.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 12:50 pm

From the start of the RPG, maybe a couple of weeks, a month tops.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 1:39 pm

Got it. Then yeah, she's probably on her way to 17.

So are we still going to Wryn since Arden Lyn is right here?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OOC/Discussion Thread
Page 6 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 38  Next