Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Gen OTD

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

New Gen OTD Empty
PostSubject: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 8:12 am

Up to you, DS is just looking to even the odds since he's taking Talon and Batman on. He'd also be using Clue as more of a distraction anyways to keep Batman focused on the insane one while he goes about completing his contract.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

New Gen OTD Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 9:05 am

Clue wants to kidnap the mayor and D.A and bring them to Amusement Mile but not say WHERE in Amusement Mile. Then he'll broadcast that they're there so Batman hears it, as well as whoever is left that's after the bounty. Batman and company would essentially spend the entire night fighting trained and skilled assassins before getting to Clue & Deathstroke so he'd be worn out by the time he got there to face them. He'd probably have other people kidnapped and scattered around the city so other vigilantes are occupied with that and only Batman shows, up. As for the cops "If I see any boys in blue, you'll be searching for these two in pieces across Gotham."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

New Gen OTD Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 9:13 am

Sounds good to me. I think I'll have Nightingale show up to help Batman at Amusement Mile as well since she recently purchased the area.

I think Nightwing may join him while the rest of the Bat-Family rescues other hostages.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

New Gen OTD Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 10:31 am

Just a brief encounter between them for now, to plan the seed in Kasumi's mind that trying to get back in the league is kind of pointless
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

New Gen OTD Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 6:19 am

Guess now would be a time to bring in a few of the aforementioned bounty collectors, eh? Deadshot and so-on?
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

New Gen OTD Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 4:48 pm

Yeah. I'll post the bio later tonight.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

New Gen OTD Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:56 am

Figure having Mr. Frost after Batman would be (beat) cool.

And I'll send Automaton after him too.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

New Gen OTD Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 6:04 am

Sounds good to me
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

New Gen OTD Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 6:59 am

Shiny, what's your plan for this dude? Originally I was just gonna have knight, here, bust a bunch of the more dangerous crooks outta Arkham to form up a Secret Society of Super Villains...well sort of. It's a lead-in for Sovereign.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

New Gen OTD Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 7:13 am

He was just a herring of sorts, I guess. Just wanted a reason to put Clue away for a while and some of the villains until something or other since you've already... unleashed the motherload with him onto Gotham. If you wish, the 'Spirit' could work with him if it achieves your goal. Didn't know anything about your plans either before now.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

New Gen OTD Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 7:18 am

Well at some point someone, don't know who yet, is going to attempt to kill Clue, be it Batman, Bat-Girl, Nightwing, or someone and when that doesn't work out he's going to be around in Arkham, just serving as a reminder. He only really wins of someone actually tries to kill him. Being that no one's aware that he's basically Deadpool, it's a good mind rape that he'll basically always be around to rub it in and remind 'em how far they sank.

As for Sovereign, all he's doing is drafting up a Secret Society as a sort of a test to see how threatening the JLA and Titans are. He's snatching up Clue, the current Luthor, and whoever I decide to dram up as Wondie's arch foe in place of Circe.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

New Gen OTD Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 7:22 am

He doesn't, though. If someone is that sick of him, basically everyone, it'd be a relief. The only issue with Batman doing it is... he's Batman, he shouldn't have to kill.

Alright, do whatever you want.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

New Gen OTD Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 7:27 am

Well, the moral implication behind it is that he'll just get out and do it again. If someone were to actually try and kill him, Clue'd be content sitting around in Arkham for a long while after that, just knowing he wins since Bat-Girl essentially has a thing about killing people (for different reasons than Batman). I dunno how Nightwing is about it. I just set it up the way I did so it'd weigh down on EVERYONE, so it'd logically make sense that anyone would try it. I don't know personally how Derek's past was. Bruce wouldn't sink to it due to psychological reasons and moral ones but Derek's past may not lend itself to that. Plus, everyone's sick of ALL these crooks by this point. When Sovereign comes around, that dude's gonna most likely do something that'd make Clue seem like small potatoes. Clue wins in the end if someone tries to kill him because they're forsaking their little golden rule and sinking to his level, at least in his mind.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

New Gen OTD Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 7:32 am

And if they kill him? Or rather, what if the execution hadn't been interrupted and been carried through with? I know you would have interrupted it with Sovereign, but what if?

Clue killed Derek's mentor, too, so, he's close.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

New Gen OTD Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 7:37 am

Nightwing won't kill, Joseph is very to a Dick Grayson character, he has anger though but will not kill.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

New Gen OTD Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 7:45 am

I wasn't going to interrupt it with Sovereign.  I did the death penalty thing because I figured you'd interrupt it (though I honestly had no idea it wasn't gonna be Batman.  That was a good play.  If this were a legit comic, I'd have geeked out at that psyche out).  Clue doesn't die.  Like...literally doesn't die.  The idea being that at some point they try to kill him, discover that they literally cannot do it, then they're basically haunted by his continued existence.  It's his entire game.  He's the only person that can win because if someone doesn't try to kill him, the game's just gonna go on forever.  If they do try to kill him, I have every intention of having him stay in Arkham for a good while.

Lorie wouldn't for two reasons.
1: Batman wouldn't stoop that low
2: She's afraid of turning back into Catalyst, who was a murderous psychopath

Angie wouldn't for three reasons.
1: Doesn't want to be like Natasha
2: She's superstitious
3: She just thinks it's morally wrong and not up to her to decide.

But after all this, both of them are on the verge of it and I imagine the others are too.  Either the game is going to keep going or someone's gonna try it when he confronts them in the battle between the Secret Society and the Justice League
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

New Gen OTD Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 12:15 am

So, that means Batman isn't allowed to outsmart, defeat or even win against Clue either?
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

New Gen OTD Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 12:37 am

In the theological sense the only way Batman ever "beats" Joker is to leave him alive. Essentially Joker's goal is just that. I'm emulating that, just giving a logical reason Clue doesn't just get put down the official way.

Batman still foils Joker's plans and whatnot. It's a never ending game and is based on perception. In Joker's mind there is no way Batman can win because of the goal. However, if Batman didn't have that golden rule of his in the first place, the goal wouldn't exist, therefor Batman stopping Joker's plans would be the end of it. But since Joker'll always just bust out and do it again until they're dead, the only way Joker loses is if they both just die or if someone else, with no issue killing people kills him.

While Batman can LITERALLY defeat Joker/Clue til the cows come home, the psychological/theological battle only ends when Joker or Batman or both of em keel over.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

New Gen OTD Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 12:45 am

I understand all of that. It just seems that everything is only convenient to the villain.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

New Gen OTD Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 12:52 am

Well then, by all means, don't have anyone try to kill him. Ya don't have to. It's just what I'm playing toward.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

New Gen OTD Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 12:53 am

So am I, I'm just trying to come up with ideas for the future.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

New Gen OTD Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 12:58 am

I have no plans whatsoever after Sovereign so feel free to spitball whatever ya got.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

New Gen OTD Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 1:06 am

Well, we both know already that I plan on crippling Derek so I've been pondering on his role and whether or not he'll find a way to secretly make his influence on Gotham some other way.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

New Gen OTD Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 1:09 am

Yeah, then the whole battle for the cowl thing or whatever that arc was called. If he's just crippled, sounds like a reverse Oracle situation.

So is this dude a demon or a Time Lord, what?
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

New Gen OTD Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 1:12 am

I don't think he'll end up being as helpful as the Oracle, though. Considering his streak of suffering defeats he'll probably end up acting very bitter and reject people.

I haven't quite decided. I know actually calls himself Spirit of Arkham.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Gen OTD Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Gen OTD
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Dc Domain :: DCU 2100 :: Batman: The New Generation-
Jump to: