Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unfolding a strange story

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Unfolding a strange story - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:24 pm

"Really. There was a war" Melina said "I never read anything about a war."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:32 pm

Dmitri smiled "of course you didn't you were human until last night" he said
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:31 pm

"Yeah but I've read every book about vampires, werewolves, the occult and other things that go bump in the night." Melina said "I never read anything about a war."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:33 pm

KariganGladheon wrote:
"Yes, nice slender steak. Now how much do you want this? It's merely only a baby, but its blood is rich, hasn't even had the chance to be poisoned with smoke, drugs and factory fumes. Can you believe it, mother left it to die out there.... and no it doesn't get sired, no children is one of the laws of the Vampires.

Then again some have broken it... now which do you desire more?"

Axel shook his head "thats a baby?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:38 pm

"Thats correct, I'd date him five days maximum. I would've always liked a child of my own, but this one seems to cry a lot, so I'd make a decision soon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:51 pm

Axel turned his head and shook it "no" he said
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 3:58 pm

"So what started this war?" Melina asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:25 pm

Dmitri told her the story of how their kind was once enslaved by Vampires and when they fought back
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:43 pm

"Wow" Melina said sitting back "What stopped it?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:44 pm

"Then I hope you know how to barbeque steak... this is your dinner. What do you want now? Potatoes?

Hmm ah I needed that stretch. That reminds me of a joke about potatoes... if you ever require a costume, go naked with a potato on your d$#% and you'll be a dictator."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:52 pm

Axel snatched the steak off her and began gnawing on it as if staving
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 4:50 pm

Dmitri looked at her wrapping his arm around her "Hybrids" he said "once they came on the scene it was pointless to keep fighting"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 5:03 pm

"Hybrids?" Melina said confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:10 pm

Dmirti smiled "half-vampire half-Lycan"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:19 pm

"Really, you can be one of those" Melina smiled "Do you think I could become a hybrid?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:44 am

Dmirti looked at her "most vampires will kill you outright" he said "and won't bother to feed" he said "besides your not happy enough as a Lycan?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:02 am

"No, I love being a lycan" Melina smiled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 5:50 pm

Dmitri smiled and kissed her "thats good then" he said
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 5:57 pm

"What now" Melina asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:12 pm

Dmitri smiled "you learn about your new body" he said standing up as he looked for his clothes and looked at the dead girl "and we get rid of her" he said
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:16 pm

"I need some new cloths" Melina said looking at her old ones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:42 am

Dmitri nodded "well next prey you catch don't rip there clothes to sheds" he said looking at the once pretty girl they had eatten
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 4:29 am

"Okay" Melina said
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:55 pm

Allyria walked back in and sat down sighing, within an instant she noticed Axel's look.

"I ended its pain the human way. Not all vampires are cruel and careless. It's like the person with a gun, one man will use it to shoot a duck to feed his family, the other would shoot the man with a million ducks to feed his family forever."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:46 pm

Spotlights flooded the street and Jasmine turned stunned.

"Jocelyn Soragen... the most beautiful of the whores of Thatchem. And who is this? It's alright boy, run along home now lad, forget things here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unfolding a strange story
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next