Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Justice League

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Justice League - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 3:32 am

Mercy stands at the Watchtower monitors the next day. Angelica had sent the League everything she'd gathered on Zeitgeist. It wasn't much but it'd help.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 8:31 pm

Derek sat in his office looking at the gathered information.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 12:38 am

Green Arrow sat perched atop a building watching the interstate, trying to see if EW was bringing it's trucks into the city yet.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 12:35 pm

Karla sat at home, concentrating as she stared at a line of empty soda cans. "Come on. Come on," she said. Finally, she gave up, knocking the cans over by hand and fell onto her bed. "Ugh! This. Blows."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 1:24 pm

Cole walked in knocking on her doorframe. "Hey kiddo."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 1:36 pm

"What is it, daddy?" She says, her face buried in a pillow.

In Atlantis, Kiva makes her way to the throne room. "Your excellence. Might I bother you with a question? Well...not bother you. That is to say, is it all right if I take a moment of your time, er...not 'take' take, but more along the lines of borrow...no, that isn't proper. To borrow from the king. Um..."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 1:38 pm

Cole walked and sat on the foot of her bed. "How are things? Going for a sugar rush tonight?" He smiled seeing all the soda cans.

Orin smiled a little at Kiva. "How can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 1:46 pm

"You know what I was doing," she says flatly, without raising her head.

"Well, your excellence, Nemo has told me about the Justice League. He...keeps up with their exploits and...well, he told me about the current state of things. Sire, is Atlantis still...er...not to disrespect you or your choices. You are, after all, a wise and noble-"

"She wants to know if Atlantis is still safe," Nemo says as he enters behind her. "The Justice League was recently defeated by a tyrant calling himself Sovereign, claiming that he holds the rights of ownership of this planet...including the seas. And now another nuisance is giving them all the run around, frightening them like tadpoles.

"I...would have chosen different wording, but..."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 1:52 pm

Cole nodded and put a hand on her shoulder. "We'll get you your powers back soon enough...but you know I was serious about getting you more training right? Nightwing said he'd happily accept you on his team." 

Orion looked at Nemo and put his hands behind his back. "Name me one sovereign nation that was ever always "safe". One, name one that didn't have it's threats. The League was beaten back but not destroyed by this Sovereign which means we will fight him again, and next time we will win. This newcomer has only put on a show against younger inexperienced heroes, ones I think even you could defeat Nemo."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:05 pm

"Dad, I don't wanna be punchy-kicky-judo-girl," Karie says, turning to face the window and stare up at the sky. "I wanna be Super-Girl."

Nemo doesn't respond. He just stares at Orin.

Kiva looks between the two of them and steps forward with a bow. "Sire, my apologies for bringing it up. I was not thinking. Are there any tasks or errands that require doing? I would be more than happy to see to them."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:08 pm

Cole smiled. "I know, but I think you'd make a hell of a punchy-kicky-judo-girl. It's not permanent and it'd be a good way to stay sharp on your fighting skills." 

Orin narrowed his eyes at Nemo then looked at Kiva. "I have no tasks for either of you." He said turning and walking away from them.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:19 pm

"In other words, you want me to quit blowing money on soda," Karie says, sitting up and picking one of the cans off of the floor.

Kiva watches him leave. "Do not be sad, Kiva. He is just-"

"Nemo, I believe it is time for you to attend your tutoring session," Kiva says, lowering her head and turning to leave.

"Kiva."

"Your instructor is waiting for you in the archives, I am sure. I will not be attending with you today. I...need some time to myself." Then she leaves.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:32 pm

"I just don't want you moping around here." Cole said.

Orin looked out over Atlantis, she was strong but would her strength be enough?
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:42 pm

"Fine. Fine," Karie says, getting up and sitting at her desk.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:49 pm

Cole smiled. "When do you want to start?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:53 pm

"Whenever, I guess," Karie says, typing into her laptop.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:54 pm

Cole nodded. "I'll let Nightwing know." He said walking out.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 3:05 pm

"-Why does Orin not just take the surface world? I'm not asking him to slaughter all of the surface dwellers. But get them in line. Keep them orderly. Then we can launch a unified assault under one rule," Nemo says, pacing about with his tutor sitting at the table.

"Boy, your ambitions are dangerous ones," his tutor says. "You would have Orin weaken Atlantis's army against the surface dwellers? When this 'Sovereign' finally arrives, the result would be the same. I am no more a fan of the surface dwellers than you are, but for someone versed in battle tactics, you are certainly acting the fool."

"Sovereign is the sole ruler of over ten worlds. That's what the Justice League information said about him. And we don't know anything about those worlds. They are all different and it is apparent that at least one of them has technology that puts ours to shame. He was toying with the Justice League. He could have eliminated them on the spot."

"And he didn't. A mistake on his part. He underestimates them."

"Oh, no, friend. I think he knows exactly what they're capable of," Nemo says, turning to the window. "And he's welcoming it."

Kiva sits alone in the courtyard, thinking about all that has transpired and has yet to pass.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 3:29 pm

Zeitgeist appeared on every TV, Computer screen, phone, PDA, and his voice carried through every radio.

"Our world was threatened recently...the Justice League was made to look like fools not the Gods some hold them to be...How safe do you all feel today? Do you still have faith in them? Some of you may...but soon you won't because soon there won't be a Justice League and soon there won't be a world filled with divisions and a flawed system...soon the Earth will be united under one rule. One strong enough to resist threats like this Sovereign. Watch on today as these so called Heroes fall." 

The screens all went blank and suddenly explosions tore through Metropolis, Gotham, New York, Central City, Star City, and Washington D.C.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 3:36 pm

Karie turns to her father after it shows up on the computer. "Well? What're you waiting for?"

In Metropolis, Super-Girl is flying around, protecting people from the blasts and resulting damage. "Way more trouble than it's worth," she says.

"Ah, great," Mercy says as she flies around, shielding people from debris and containing civilians in bubbles.

Wonder Woman does the same in Gateway City. "Hera, give me strength!" She shouts as she hoists up a large slab of concrete and tosses it aside.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 3:40 pm

Cole nodded and he was out in flash.

Superman landed and looked around before another explosion tore through a building, this one wasn't a bomb, it was directed. He looked down the street seeing hundreds of black assault droids moving through the street shooting at anything that moved. Superman shot off towards them.

Flash moved through Central City punching down droids and moving people away from the danger zone.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 3:45 pm

While Superman focuses on the drones, Super-Girl continues helping people.

Wonder Woman lassos the drones and slams them around into one another before grabbing them and hurling them into the river. "Robots. Always Robots."

Mercy snatches up groups of drones at a time and tows them into space where they can do no harm.

Speed and Boost clear people from ground zero while Flash takes on the drones.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 3:52 pm

The Bat-Wing sonics through the sky taking out incoming drones and covering the civilians who are running away. Another Bat-Wing appears at another part of Gotham taking take care of the other side.

Batman meanwhile races through the streets inside a heavily fortified Tumbler, mowing through the soldiers, covering the streets.

Manhunter was in Metropolis assisting with helping cilivians and taking out drones until he had to speed off to another city and help.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 3:53 pm

"Superman to the Watchtower...how are the other cities being hit?" He asked as he took the head off a drone with a punch.

Sturm walked across the front lawn of the White House firing at Secret Service agents as he lead the assault on Washington D.C.

Nightwing ran through the streets, a GCPD SWAT Officer over his shoulder as he carried the wounded man to cover behind several police vehicles.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 3:57 pm

"We need to dispatch some folks to D.C and New York!" Mercy says from Coast City.

Bat-Girl takes to the streets on her Bat-Cycle while Black Bat flies about, both scrapping drones and saving lives in one way or another.

Kasumi stands amid a heap of drones, all sliced in half. "I hate this city," she says.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Justice League
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next