Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Justice League

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Justice League - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 5:40 pm

Cole nodded. "Read and heard about them, they didn't seem fun."

"Well let's get us all back home." Donald smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 5:14 am

Back at S.T.A.R Labs, Barry is running on the Cosmic Treadmill. "Just tell me when I hit the right frequency," he shouts over the whir of the buildup.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 5:21 am

"Got it!" Donald called back to him
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 5:23 am

"All right, Supes, hit it!" Barry says.

Clark salutes to the future Justice League as he presses the button to send them all back.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 7:24 am

Cole nodded to Clark before being sent back into the future.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 4:31 am

"Well, that was a crazy day.", Manhunter says once they're all back.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 6:34 am

"Indeed it was." Aquaman said
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 7:52 am

"And it only gets crazier," Mercy says. "Far as I can gather, the kiddie squad ran into someone named Zeitgeist and got their hides handed to 'em. Had to run with their tails between their legs."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 8:03 am

"Great... Batman's gonna have a field day with that one.", Manhunter mutters.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 8:51 am

"I think he already gave them the third degree" Mornginstar said "welcome back, did everything go alright?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 12:34 pm

"It went well enough." Flash said. "Lost my powers, got em back, put Zoom away. Ya know, mission accomplished and all that jazz."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 12:38 pm

"Good" Morningstar said "and aside from the usual in Gotham and the Junior Justice Gang getting thier butts whooped by this Zeitgeist guy, nothing crazy happened while you were gone."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 12:41 pm

"Zeitgeist?" Superman asked. "What's his story? Is he a major threat or something Young Justice can handle?"

"Not sure." Flash said. "I know Green Arrow mentioned him once but I looked into it and found nothing on the guy."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 1:08 pm

"I say we wait and see" Morningstar said "nobody expects the kids to be us."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 1:10 pm

"I don't expect them to be us, but I don't want them running into someone who can take them out either. They're kids after all, I wouldn't let them take on Darkseid either."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 1:14 pm

"How are they to know who they can and can't take on if we don't let them try."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 1:15 pm

"I at least want to look into this Zeitgeist, threat assessment." Superman said. "We know nothing about him and I don't like sending in kids to blindly fight him."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 1:24 pm

"We didn't send them" Morningstar said "they went on their own. But you're right, we need to know more about this guy."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 1:28 pm

"I'm saying we know about him now, we need to look into him. If he's too much for the kids right now then we handle it." Superman said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 1:30 pm

"Agreed"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 2:53 pm

"I also do not much like the idea of them facing such odds alone," Corinna says. "I will help in any way I'm able."

"I'll get to work investigating," Mercy says. "In the mean time, it's gettin' late. I'm gonna go turn in. Night y'all." She then flies off.

In Metropolis, Karie sits in bed at home, staring at the ceiling. Being normal was just torture. Meanwhile, somewhere in the city, her adopted cousin is out playing the role of Super-Girl...a role Karie was hers to have. But she couldn't do anything about it.

Super-Girl has been out and about, racing around Metropolis, solving one problem after another. Amazingly, no crime to worry about, tonight. Just people in need.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 12:32 am

Cole nodded. "Well I'm heading back to Metropolis for now." He said heading to the teleporter.

"And I to Atlantis." Aquaman said following Superman.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 12:39 am

"Back to Themyscira for me," Corinna says. "Farewell." She then flies off.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 2:55 am

"Back to Bludhaven for me" Norningstar said "I might have used up all my vacation days on this."

Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 3:05 am

"Back to the Younglings for me.", Manhunter says and flies off with Red Tornado.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Justice League
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next