Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Justice League

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Justice League - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 2:41 am

Superman nodded. "Sounds good, I need to get back to Metropolis bank robbery on 5th Ave." He said using the teleporter.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 3:44 pm

"I'm off to get this back to my apartment. I'll be seein' you," Mercy says to Mister Terrific before flying off.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 10:42 am

"Okay so what am I supposed to do just ask Diana and Hipployta to be bound by the robe while I ask them a few questions" Claire asked "Like they'll let me do that."

Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 11:10 am

If they have nothing to hide, then they would have no reason to resist.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 11:34 am

"Then why not tell me everything earlier" Claire asked "if they didn't tell me the truth then, why would they now?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 11:41 am

Diana is the Soirit of Truth. She wouldn't lie to you. Either they know as much as you do, or something is off about them.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 11:54 am

Claire tried not to laugh at Athena. "Hate to tell you this but everybody lies, even gods and their champions."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 12:14 pm

Yes, we do. But Diana would not lie to a sister or ally. At least not without good reason. Can you think of any good reason for her to withhold this information from you? If she were to lie blatantly, then I will tell you this...it likely is not Diana that you face.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 12:19 pm

"No, none" Claire said "aside from maybe seeing me as an outsider. But I guess that's one more question I'll have to ask. You've been about as helpful as I expected."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 12:24 pm

That is not a good reason. She's been the outsider before. She knows, well, what that is like. But you grow weary of this dialogue, as do I. I've given you what I can. For anything more, you will have to ask Hera herself. I bid you well, child.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 12:39 pm

"Right" Claire sighed heading out
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 5:47 pm

In Gateway City, a man in a black suit is dropped off in front of the precinct, bound in a golden lasso. At the end of it is Wonder Woman. "He refers to himself as Doctor Psycho," she says. "Based on what I found in the Justice League database, he is one of many 'legacy' villains. I would be wary of his mental powers. He appears harmless but he isn't," she says to a cop before flying off.

In Metropolis, a hot car is stopped in its tracks, suddenly running into a real man of steel. The shining Knight stands in the car's way and doesn't flinch when it hits him. He then proceeds to pry the crooks out of the vehicle. "What's the hurry, boys? Stryker's Island is always open to punks like you."

Knight had been spending his time, helping out the heroes around the world. He'd gotten fair,y popular. Some people had mistaken him for some new incarnation of the armored hero, Steel, at one point but that was quickly corrected.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 7:35 am

Superman floated above Metropolis looking on.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 3:19 am

The alert goes off in the Watchtower and Mercy contacts Superman. "Supes, I think we got em."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 9:47 am

"Where?" Superman asked over the comms.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 11:37 am

"Star City," Mercy says. "So, what, a thirty second flight for you? I'm calling in the others now."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 1:30 pm

"Fifteen." Superman said blasting off to Star City.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 3:27 pm

Knight has Mercy beam him up to the tower then beam him down to Star City upon hearing the news. Still wasn't fast enough to beat Superman but this wasn't a race. Wonder Woman was also en route.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 3:39 pm

Superman arrived at the scene in no time landing and facing his foes.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 3:57 pm

"Where's the Bat?" Knight says as he shows up, looking around, seeing nothing but people gawking at the arrival of the heroes. "And while we're searching for people, where are the stooges?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 4:08 pm

"They have to be close...unless.." Superman said.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 4:13 am

"Surely we could have picked a better spot than this. We're attracting unwanted attention.", Manhunter says as he flies down beside them. "Batman is up at the Watchtower dealing with another task."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 4:48 am

"What would they have to gain from coming here?" Knight says to himself. Then he thinks back a bit and it clicks. "Cadmus. Aren't they the guys that make Synthetic Kryptonite?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 4:52 am

"Yeah, but don't worry I've got countermeasures for that stuff." Superman said.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 5:02 am

"Get to Cadmus. Trust me, if they get a hold of the stuff, they'll have countermeasures for your countermeasures. Heck, they'll have countermeasures for BATMAN's countermeasures."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Justice League
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next