Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Young Justice

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Young Justice - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 4:41 am

Aaron shrugged. "If that's what you wanna do."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 4:45 am

"Not sure what I wanna do" Grace shrugged
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 4:47 am

"Could always catch a movie or something?" Aaron said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:53 pm

"Yeah, I guess we could do that"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 2:29 am

Twi wrote:
Mischief picks up the nearest one on one hand and spins him in the air before throwing him like a frisbee.  "Go on, boy!  Go git it!"

The turkey clown chases after the flying thug as Bastion throws two over his head.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 2:40 am

Mischief leaps up and propeller kicks three in the face before dropping down and sweep kicking a few more behind her.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 2:50 am

Bastion flies up and drops down on two before pushing them forward with his feet into three scrambling clowns, creating a pile of them.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 am

"I do so enjoy the smell of broken bones in the morning...long as they're not mine," Mischief says as she coils herself around one clown and dislocates his shoulder before turning and punching one square in the face. "Yeah, you take a nap now."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:46 am

"I think we're done here.", Bastion says as the larger clown from before walks past him in the background on all fours, mooing loudly and proceeding to chew on the dirty carpet placed near the exit.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:49 am

"Niiice," Mischief says. "And they thought they were hardcore. All right, let's get gone."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 4:06 am

Bastion nods and follows her out the door, taking a last look at the chaos behind them.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 4:28 am

"That was fun. You aren't a half bad 'psychopath'," Mischief says with air quotes as she gets near the ladder to climb back up to the surface. "Not as insane as ME, of course. But good."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 4:38 am

"I'm honored. Of course, I would never dare try measure up to you.", Bastion says with a slight smile as they climb up.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 4:40 am

"Don't suck up," Mischief says as she gets to the top. "Anyway, I'm headin' back. See ya when I see ya."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 4:54 am

"Alright, sure.", Bastion says with a pause. "Uhm, it was pretty... 'stress relieving'.", he admitted. "Thanks for that."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 5:04 am

"Sure. Sure," Mischief says as she throws on her hoodie, walking off with her hands in her pockets.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 5:10 am

Bastion looks around and flies up while changing his appearance, flying off.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 6:25 am

Back at the base, Olympian is using her shield to deflect a Star Blast from Star-Girl's rod. The place is quite a mess. Olympian rolls out of the way and throws the shield which Star-Girl catches in her stomach after dropping the staff, being forced back and landing on her backside. Olympian then picks up the Star Rod and holds it in Star-Girl's face. "I'm only going to say this once. Stay. Out. Of. My. Room."

"I knocked," Star says.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 10:44 pm

"Boy... Consuela is not going to be happy about this mess...", Bastion mutters, having entered the base a while ago.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 12:30 pm

"The little kleptomaniac was invading my privacy," Olympian remarks coldly.

"I. KNOCKED," Star-Girl responds. "What's your DAMAGE? Alien boy, help me out, here."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 6:07 am

"Did you knock and then just enter? It doesn't really work that way.", Bastion says to Star-Girl before turning to Olympian. "No one here is your enemy. Especially the base.", he says and picks up a broken laptop. The screen falls off the hinges of the lowerhalf and Bastion proceeds to use it as a tray to pick up litter. "I'll help you guys tidy the place up."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:03 am

"Everyone is a potential enemy, alien," Olympian says, taking her shield back from Star-Girl and dropping the Star Rod at her feet before walking off.

Star-Girl picks herself up and brushes off. "What's her problem?" She remarks once Olympian has turned the corner. She looks around at the mess and uses the rod to obliterate some of the trash lying around.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:27 am

"Someone's warped her mind. Badly.", Bastion says and continues to pick up scraps.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 9:03 am

"I can guess," she says, holding the star rod over her shoulder. "Katie, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 3:24 am

"Oh, hey" Caleb said coming out of the kitchen eating something he found out of the fridge. "Did I miss something?"

"So, uhm, you really wanna go to the movies?" Grace asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Young Justice
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next