Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TT RPG

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

TT RPG - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 11:05 am

"I think Robin has the better shot at getting it" Garth said
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

TT RPG - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 11:34 am

"I will try to assist how I can," Wonder Girl says as she dusts off.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

TT RPG - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 12:44 pm

Kara sent back some arrows the master had sent her and stood her ground ready to give a good fight.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

TT RPG - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 11:56 am

Several Months after the GameMasters tournament of Champions

Aquaman stood with his peers in the Hall of Justice discussing the fate of their young counterparts. It was Batman who first brought up the idea they discuss now- bringing them all together as a team of young heroes. There were reservations from the beginning about how this would work and whether it could work. The idea was tabled for a later time and brought up repeatedly in their meetings since. Today though it seemed that their would be a final decision.
"I'm not even sure why I bother contributing to this discussion, Speedy hasn't been my sidekick for almost a year now." Green Arrow said
"Don't you mean Red Arrow" Superman said
Green Arrow just shrugged sitting back in his seat
"Robin has been wanting to strike out on his own ever since that Tournament of Champions incident" Batman said "and I'm sure Kara and Garth have felt the same."
"Garth has made no such proclamations" Aquaman said
"No, but Tula has" Mera said "she wants to see more of the world and be around others like her. I am inclined to agree with Batman on this. Give them a chance to act on their own and to be around others like them."
Aquaman nodded "Garth would not let Tula go on her own. He would go to protect her."
"Well I for one think that Wonder Girl would benefit greatly" Wonder Woman said
"Sounds like we're all in agreement then" Batman said looking over at Superman and Green Arrow."
"Kara is her own person" Superman shrugged "I have no objections."
"Like I said before, Speedy's no longer with me" Green Arrow said "doesn't either bother listening to me when we do happen to team up but I'll make the suggestion next time I see him."
"Good" Batman said "I have already set up a base for them."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

TT RPG - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 11:59 am

Robin was back in Gotham working out in the Batcave.

"Any word on when Bruce will be back?"

"Nothing yet sir, but I'm sure he'll be along shortly." Alfred said.

"Ugh...I'm just getting so bored." Dick said.

"I can see that sir, you've been working out almost as obsessively as Master Bruce does."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

TT RPG - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 12:06 pm

Red Arrow was out patrolling the streets of Star City.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

TT RPG - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 12:12 pm

Donna soars around Themyscira, watching various competitions and activities. "Mother...when is Diana coming home?"

"I am not your sister's keeper, Donna," Hippolyta says. "She will return when she returns and I'm sure she will have stories enough to entertain you for days."

Meanwhile, a hulking robot suit and a limber young girl in a flag-themed outfit battle through their own town. "Outta the way, 'Stripesy'! This one's mine!" The girl shouts as she leaps up onto the robot's head, using it as a springboard to lunge at their adversary.

"Kid, WAIT!" S.T.R.I.P.E yells as the girl suddenly has the wind knocked out from under her by a goon in the Serpent Society uniform.

"Oof!" Kid grunts before dropping to the ground. Then she sweeps the grunt's feet out from under it. "I could've sworn we dealt with this junk already."

"Reptiles DO regenerate," S.T.R.I.P.E.

"From being BLOWN UP?" Kid says as she punches down the mindless drone but their target manages to peel out in a black car. "Let's go!"

"Go where? Out of fuel, remember?"

"UGH! You're so LAME!"

"Don't strike that tone with ME! If you'd have waited like I told you, I'd have had an opening to take out his tires!"

"And if you didn't get in MY way, I'd have stopped him before he got in the car in the first place!"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

TT RPG - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 4:10 am

"I'm just sick of sitting around Alfred...he goes off and has these meetings with the League and I'm stuck here...not even allowed to go out on patrol." Dick said.

"He's just trying to protect you Master Richard." Alfred said.

"I don't need protecting! I've been at this since I was a kid...I've taken on Black Mask, Two-Face, the Joker...gah I'm sick of being treated like a five year old.." Dick said tossing his weights aside.

"Perhaps I could speak with him?"

"He never listens." Dick said walking towards the armory. "And I'm going out, it's already midnight in Gotham."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

TT RPG - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 11:55 am

Batman dropped in front of him "Didn't I tell you to wait for me?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

TT RPG - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 12:17 pm

"Got tired of waiting." Dick said walking into the armory past him.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

TT RPG - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 12:26 pm

"Well there's a reason I told you to wait" Batman said
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

TT RPG - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 12:31 pm

Donna goes for a horseback ride around Themyscira. Yes, she could fly but sometimes she just enjoyed the presence of these majestic creatures. Hippolyta watches from not far away. "That girl is too much like you for her own good, Diana," she says to herself.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

TT RPG - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 12:37 pm

"I know mother" Diana said coming back from her meeting "But I have a solution for that."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

TT RPG - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 12:40 pm

"Tula! Where did the kids go? They were right here. Tula?!"

The lifesaver looked around on his surfboard in panic as the waves baffled against him threatening to knock him off. He hopped into the boat as it came past and looked over the edge.

"Brett! There's one left! I'm going for her," Tula called coming up to the boat. The other men helped drag up the other rescued swimmers while she headed back under.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

TT RPG - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 12:44 pm

"Diana. Back from you mission, I see. A solution? Don't let her hear you call it that," Hippolyta says, half joking.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

TT RPG - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 12:46 pm

"A chance for her to experience life away from here" Diana said "and to be around others her own age, aside from her fellow Amazons."

Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

TT RPG - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 12:50 pm

"She looks up to you, Diana. She will follow you to the ends of this Earth. So for her sake, I pray you know what you are doing," Hippolyta says.

Donna looks up from her horse after having gotten off to brush it. When she sees Diana, she darts over. "Sister!"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

TT RPG - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 12:56 pm

"Donna" Diana smiled "it is good to see you again."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

TT RPG - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 1:08 pm

"You're back! Do you have any stories to tell? How is Steve Trevor?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

TT RPG - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 11:00 pm

"No stories this time" Diana said "and I did not see Steve this time. I do have news for you though."

Garth came out of the seas with the last of the swimmers landing on the boat with him "This is the last of them. Where did the young girl go?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

TT RPG - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 11:14 pm

"Tula went back to rescue a young girl," Brett replied looking concerned as they moved closer to shore by the waves. As they pulled up close he rescued swimmers off loaded and Brett looked back out on the water.

"She's going to need rescuing herself at this rate. Those waves are dangerous."

Brett was right, Tula struggled to find the girl until she heard a call and saw her holding on to a rock with one arm. The waves crashing against them would be enough to break her bones.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

TT RPG - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 11:27 pm

Garth dove back in swimming towards them. He came up beside Tula "I'll get the girl, just get back to the boat."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

TT RPG - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 12:08 am

"Garth? How are you here?" Tula asked coming up from the waves, "it's too dangerous. I'm so sorry I didn't know if I could turn away I'm exhausted and I know its too risky m. We'd be killed attempting it. Garth you might need to help me grasp the loss of this."

She was swept under water again but when she surfaced she couldn't see him and arms pulled her onto the boat that had returned, "Garth!"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

TT RPG - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 12:15 am

Garth came out of the water to the rocks grabbing the girl "Take a deep breath." He dove back in with her swimming fast back to the boat coming out and landing on the deck.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

TT RPG - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 12:22 am

Tula watched from sitting on the beach a short time later, the rescued swimmers reunited with their families and get checked over. The younger ones seemed shakened up by the event, and the girl Garth rescued had a few scratches and possible arm injury but compared to a loss of life no one was complaining.

"How did you find me?" Tula asked Garth passing him a towel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TT RPG - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TT RPG
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives :: Teen Titans-
Jump to: