Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Haven City - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:59 am

Kara looked back at Arthur and Jill. "Get out of here, don't fight them!" She said.

Terak's shuttle started to take off.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 3:27 am

"I think it's time for us to go" Jill said watching

"We should pick up a few more of our allies" Keith said
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 6:51 am

"Fine.", Arthur said and headed off to the shuttle with Jill.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 6:59 am

"I think we just got left behind" Jill said
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:03 am

"We can catch them.", Arthur said offering her his hand. "Do you trust me?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:43 am

"Always" Jill said
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:48 am

Arthur kissed her on the cheek and he opened up a rift, pulling her through with him and they appeared inside the shuttle.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:37 am

"Well that's unexpected" Keith said "When did you pick that trick up?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:40 am

"...Half an hour ago.", Arthur said sizing him up a bit smiling, putting his arm around Jill.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:50 am

"Okay then" Keith said
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:52 am

"Oh it's definitely okay.", Arthur said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:15 am

Terak looked at them. "Where is a safe spot to land? We can't leave while Drachen is here, he'll just shoot us down."

Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:48 am

"The docks?" Keith suggested
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:51 am

"Isn't that a little too close to the ships? Two of them are above the harbor now." Kara said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:05 am

"Right" KEith said "not sure where to go then."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:25 am

"The outskirts." Kara suggested. "We can set down in the forest."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:36 am

"That should work" Keith said
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:38 am

"Then we need to deal with this General Drachen." Kara said. "He's parked warships over a city."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:35 am

"We will"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:27 pm

Kara nodded. "So Terak what's this Sentinel like?"

"He's tall and well heroic. I'm sorry I'm not sure how to describe a human. He arrived not too long after Obelisk thank the Gods." Terak said.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:00 pm

"See? You were right.", Arthur said to Jill.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 6:15 am

"About what?" Jill asked quietly

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:09 am

General Wilson dusted himself off as Director Fury approached him.

"Well that went well General." Fury said.

"We need to find them."

I agree, but not to hand him over and arrest the Guardians. We need to deal with Drachen...oh and care to explain how Obelisk was freed? Wasn't he in YOUR custody General."

General Wilson narrowed his eyes at Nick Fury. "He was deemed a threat to national security and too much of a risk to keep on world."

"So you shot him into space, because that never came back to bite anyone in the ass."

"I was against the idea, but I followed my orders. Now excuse me Director, I have to prepare my men to defned this city should things go south." General Wilson said pushing past him.

-----

General Drachen surveyed the city's landscape. "Such a primitive place...have we locked onto the Prince's signal yet?"

"Yes sir, we locked on once the ship activated it's engines. It flew off to the outskirts of the city and has landed in a forest."

"Good, send two squads and a Jaeger detachment to apprehend them. If the Earthlings resist us begin landing operations." Drachen said.

"Which ships?"

"All of them. Target this city, and the following cities: Washington D.C., New York, Norfolk, and Boston." Drachen said.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:25 am

Jane crossed her legs in her New York hotel room, setting herself down beside the telephone. Such a sudden, strange string of events had taken a lot out of her. She picked up the phone and dialed Tony Stark.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:29 am

Tony picked up. "Yeah Jane? A little busy." He said, he was on the SHIELD Helicarrier as Iron Man preparing for if the aliens turned hostile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next