Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Haven City - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 10:07 pm

"Anytime...", Arthur smiled. "Except when I'm having dinner with the family."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 1:43 am

Fury nodded. "Be seeing you" He said walking away.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 5:34 am

"Couldn't get more omnious than that.", Arthur said to Kara.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 6:06 am

"Ominous is his style." Kara said.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 6:38 am

"I guess it comes with being the spy of spy's.", Arthur joked.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 6:54 am

Kara nodded. "I guess it does."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 7:17 am

"Sorry... I didn't mean to ruin dinner tonight.", Arthur told her sincerely.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 7:24 am

"No worries, you couldn't help what happened." Kara said putting her hand on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 7:42 am

"As long as you're okay, I don't care" Jill said "Besides, you just took down the Juggernaught. I think that puts you one ahead of Keith in the 'I'm so tough I don't need help' category. Though you're both still way behind James."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 7:48 am

Kara cocked her eyebrow. "Well let's not turn it into a contest."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 7:50 am

"I guess, but I'm still not sure what caused the pain in my chest... maybe it was my powers, I don't know.", Arthur said then looked at Jill. "Gee, thanks, I'm so happy to hear I'm not up to your ex boyfriend's level.", he said rolling his eyes
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:15 am

"Oh don't get down on yourself" Jill smiled "I'm just teasing you."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 4:08 am

"Yeah, not gonna be that easy to forgive!"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 4:21 am

Kara slowly backed away from them before looking up hearing the roar of jet engines as several F-22s flew over head.

"Something isn't right..." Kara said to herself as SRF Humvees blew past the heroes.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 4:29 am

Arthur cocked an eyebrow then widened his eyes a bit as if he was picking something up. "A vessel is arriving... from Space."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 4:31 am

Kara nodded and then a white flash in the sky blinded everyone for a second and above the city was a large green star ship. "It's already here..."

Police sirens could be heard as the HCPD came down the road after the SRF. The Helicarrier from SHIELD appeared in the sky approaching the alien vessel.

Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 4:38 am

"Great. Now they're gonna have a pissing contest.", Arthur said and hurried off with them.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 4:41 am

Kara sighed and blasted off towards the ship.

General Wilson stood in the SRF command center speaking with Nick Fury via telecom.
"We'll take the lead here General, just keep a secure perimeter."
"Right, only reason you're getting to take the lead is the President wants SHIELD to because of the pressure from the UN."
"Just keep back and be ready should this go south."

A loud horn like noise was emitted from the alien ship before it started opening a small hangar door and loud PA system came on, speaking English.

WE COME IN PEACE, WE COME IN PEACE WE WISH TO SPEAK WITH HUMANITY'S LEADERS AND THE HEROES THAT CALL THEMSELVES THE GUARDIANS
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 6:24 am

Arthur cocked an eyebrow arriving at the scene. "They speak English?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 8:47 am

"It appears they do" Jill said "and it seems they want to speak to us."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 8:52 am

"Yeah. Let's hope Wilson doesn't get a shit fit."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:53 am

"He probably will" Jill sighed "which is why I hope Keith shows up soon."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:57 am

From out of the vessel a small shuttle flew out heading to Haven City Central Park a open space where they could touch down, also allowing the military to encircle them.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:59 am

Arthur nodded and headed to the Central Park with Jill.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:13 am

The shuttle landed, all around it were SRF Humvees with their top mounted weapons trained on it dozens of SRF Marines aiming at the shuttle. Behind them SHIELD Agents were forming a perimeter as SHIELD and SRF Helicopters flew overhead. The HCPD was forming a perimeter several city blocks wide.

Kara landed in the park, in her costume as Valkyrie and she headed towards the shuttle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next