Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DC Universe- 2100

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 5:23 am

"Ask the Psychiatrists back at Arkham.  Though, I'd wait for em to get outta therapy first," Clue laughs.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 5:29 am

"Testing boundries, I see.", the old man says. "Hahahaha... Arkham...", He snickers and turns to Clue, walking over to him. "I have an uncontrollable urge that is similar--", he suddenly let out a raspy cough that only gets worse. He spits to the side and reaches into his pocket for something. "Oh wonderful youth.". The old man pops a green glowing pill into his mouth and bites down on it.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 5:34 am

Clue says nothing at this point.  He just tilts his head and watches.

"Man hunter, tell me you've found him," Bat-Girl says over her com, having been wrong about her initial hunch.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 5:42 am

"Ah, that is significantly better. Oh, the tide is upon us.", the man says and looks back for a moment, suddenly sounding a lot better. "I suppose I should hurry off in a minute so that I don't catch a cold."

"I... have. I think it's... good news?", Marko says as a large, burly biker is hurled through a pub window, landing onto the row of bikes standing outside. There's quite a commotion stirring inside.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 5:46 am

"So long, gramps!" Clue says.

"On our way to your position," Bat-Girl says.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 5:56 am

"Yes, yes, I'll be back soon though. After all, I can't have my inmates starve, no matter their crimes.", he says and heads toward the cave as the straps around Clue tighten further. There's an audible amount of groans echoing from behind Clue's position. Lamps suddenly light up, one by one above other stalagmites with several known criminals. Including Caliber next to Clue.

She opens her eyes in disarray. "Hey, wait... WAIT! COME BACK! SPIRIT!"

"He's deaf, you stupid b***h...", the Red Lizard growls from all the way back. 

"That's a lie! HE'S FINE! LOOK AT HIM! FUCKING LOOK AT HIIIIIIIIM!", she shouted.

------------------------------

Marko stands outside the pub waiting for Bat-Girl and Black Bat as the ruckus is slowly calming down inside. "He's in there."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 6:03 am

Clue laughs to himself.  "Quit your whinin', Girl Scout," he says.  Then he tilts his head.  "I think our new best friend is going to really enjoy having us."  The he laughs a lower, darker laugh.

Bat-Girl walks in through the door as Black Bat leaps in through the shattered window.  "Batman?" Bat-Girl says.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 6:08 am

"NOOOOOOOOOOO----", the cave suddenly closes up as the old man leaves.

-------------------------

Over by the bar sits Derek in civilian clothes on a stool with a shot glass and a bottle of whisky next to it. The bartender looks up from over by the broken glass and demolished furniture, pushing everything into the corner with a broom.

"Fourth time this month...", the bartender grumbles and shuffles on between the knocked out thugs as Derek takes a shot in the background.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 6:14 am

"Uh...sorry, wrong joint," Bat-Girl says, leaving and returning shortly in her civvies.  "Derek?  What on God's Green Earth are you doing here?  Right, don't answer that.  You're doing what I'd be doing but...Derek c'mon, snap out of it," she says, taking a seat next to him.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 6:19 am

"Mmmm... I'm just having a drink, Angie. Why don't you join me? I'm sure there's another shot glass left that I didn't break.", Derek murmurs as he reaches under the bar.

"LEFT, BY THE TAPS!!!!", the bartender shouts.

"Thank yooou!", Derek says and pours two glasses.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 6:22 am

Angelica stares in awe. "Oookay, that's enough for you," she says, taking both glasses.  "C'mon, let's get you home."

"Something tells me he didn't take Clue," Black Bat says to Manhunter outside.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 6:28 am

Derek thrusts his hand out and with his finger tip he flicks a shot glass out of Angelica's hand and catches it, backing off with the glass and bottle in his hands. Despite being intoxicated he hadn't lost his precision. 

"That's mine, thank you very much!"

"I guess we underestimated him despite the last time... You know.", Manhunter says. "Although, I can't say this is pretty either...".
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 6:48 am

Angelica glances to make sure no one's looking then throws a batarangs and shatters the glass.  "Oh, DARN," she says.  "Now we'll have to get you home clean yourself up.  Let's go, brother I' mine," she says.

"Nicely handled," Black Bat says to Manhunter.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 6:54 am

Derek gives Angelica piercing stare that seems to last for minutes before he raises the bottle and takes a long swig from it.

"Yeah, sorry...", Manhunter says then widens his eyes a bit as he watches the commotion inside.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 7:04 am

Angelica gets Derek up and guides him outside.  "C'mon, Derek.  This is no way to behave," she says, leaving a few bucks on the counter.  Once outside, she looks to the others.  "Let's get him back, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 9:15 am

Edgar sat in his study adding to the family Journal.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 4:34 pm

Nightwing was out and about town, beating down criminals all night taking his anger out on the scum of Gotham. The roof of the GCPD building was littered with tied up criminals and the Bat Signal was lit up for the police to find them all.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 9:47 pm

Viv sits in her office, leaning back in her seat and resting her eyes. "I swear, there's not a moment in this city where it doesn't seem like it's going to fall to the ground," she says to no one.

An officer enters the room. "Commissioner Shaw, Clue was-"

"I know...any news on the Bat?"

"No, ma'am. Well...Bat-Girl and Black Bat were seen running around earlier. A few of those bird characters too."

As Clue and the rest of the 'inmates' finish sharing stories about what they're in for, Clue finally gets around to the part about killing over a thousand people. He treats it with the utmost nonchalance. Then he laughs. "Though they seem to be under the impression that I had some flunky at Arkham steal those nanites for me. They should know better than that. I'm no thief. They were a gift!" Then he chuckles darkly. "From my other new best friend."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 11:45 pm

Derek sat on the couch inside their large flat not saying much, still somewhat buzzed because of the heavy drinking.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 11:57 pm

Lorie tosses Derek an ice pack from the doorway. "Um...Derek...there's something I wanted to talk to you about. In light of all that's going on and all..."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 11:59 pm

Derek caught the ice pack without looking and places it against his forehead before slowly turning his head and staring over at Lorie, expecting her to continue.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 12:08 am

"...Nevermind. But, Derek, don't drink yourself into your grave please. Contrary to what's probably going through your head right now, Gotham needs a Dark Knight." Then she leaves.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 12:11 am

"...Lorie, come back. Just tell me.", Derek insists.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 12:25 am

"Well...you and Angie kept trying to tell me how good for me this Titans idea was and I didn't want to hear it. I thought it sounded like a dumb idea. And I haven't exactly had a great track record with people my age but...after this, I just kinda realized that you make connections where you can. You never know when it's all going to end. And if I can turn it into a double benefit by using it to help more, then, I'm all for it. You can count me in."

Suddenly a sort of portal opens in the cave and the mystery man that'd encountered Superman some amount of days ago emerges, looking around. "Speak of the devil," Clue says.

"You certainly know how to deliver, Mr. Clue. You held your end of the bargain perfectly. I take it you got what you desired? Sadly no. He was SO close, too! Had my sword and all!"

"You wanted the Bat to kill you?"

"Oh no, you misunderstand. I don't want him to kill me, I just want him to try."

The man stands with his hands behind his back and looks to remainder of the 'inmates'. "Many of Gotham's worst scum have been collected here. It was only a matter of time before the worst of them all was brought here. I could have tracked them, had I access to all of my resources. This crude method will do." He speaks out to the lot of them. "How would you, the most dangerous and feared of Gotham like to be set free?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 12:30 am

Derek looks at her and then nods slowly, giving her a small smile. "Good. Thanks, Lorelei."

"I'm afraid that's impossible.", a voice echoes inside the cave through speakers presumably. It was the old man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DC Universe- 2100
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next