Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:27 am

"I knew you were going to say that," ales replied with a wide grin and moved his arm so she could slip out pushing him face down playfully before standing up.

"Now that I have you right where I want you, you're not leaving. Oh I'm adamant. I don't care if the others need you they can wait this won't take long... Well I'm lying about that too it can take as long as you want it to. And the girls? I lied about that as well."

The girls slipped out from the curtains and blew the candles nearest to them out, leaving just one close to him lit.

"Now I hope that if the last one goes out you'll still know which one is me."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:17 am

"I'll always know you" Apollonis smirked
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:59 pm

"Are you sure goddess of radiant beauty?" The ladies asked heading to the very last candle. They placed one finger to their lips and knelt beside Apollonis.

"She wants to be loved and feel like you would never leave her. With your permission our almighty handsome god, we know just how to make that work. Besides no man truly has ever allowed a woman to charge. It's only an act of illusion," they whispered in turns.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:24 pm

Apollonis nodded
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 9:23 am

"What are you three planning?" Alea asked curiously. The ladies shrugged their shoulders and grinned. They blew the candle out and launched into action taking her arms lifting her and laid her back down in a space now emptied on the bed.

Alea truly taken by surprise and in the darkness wasn't sure what was happening but she was enjoying the intensity. She extended her arm and felt the ladies hands calming her back down as they began giving soft kisses from the neck down the arms.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 10:06 am

"Relax" Apollonis whispered to her
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 10:43 pm

"Really? Is that all you can say? I can't see you. With no idea what you've three got in store for me."
"Imagine... Predict..." One lady repelled.
"You two are predictable but my handsome man isn't one to do things the way I expect them to."
"Perfect man..."

Alea finally worked out where he was and reached behind his neck running her hands though his hair, "my man."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 11:55 pm

"Always" Apollonis smiled leaning down to kiss her
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 12:19 am

"Hmm I don't think that's him right now... Sure you haven't brought in any extras?" Alea teased.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 12:51 am

"Only if that's what you want"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 10:49 am

"Absolutely not. There's rules. I'll let you look and play but if you ever place that special thing in any other woman I'll find some spell to curse it."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 10:54 am

"And what if I can't tell it's not you."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 11:01 am

"The ladies already know that if they end up with you having sex with them, they are to slap you or face me killing them."

Alea answered in a voice that would question whether she was serious or joking and she found pleasure in that.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 11:18 am

"This time" Apollonis smirked teasing her "but what about next time."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 11:49 am

"Anytime," Alea replied sharply and noticed that the women had slipped away and left her in the darkness for a moment before taking her arms again and moving them up past her head. She soon realised that they were tying her to the bed posts but it was gentle enough she didn't have immediate objections. They ran their hands along her arms and across her neck where they stopped at her breasts massaging them.

Softly she moaned but wondered where he had disappeared to again.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 12:07 pm

"Take good care of her ladies" Apollonis said from a corner "She's hard to please."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 12:27 pm

"When she is having her little breasts squeezed, do you think she ever has any fantasies about what other handsome men could do this to her or just you my lord?" The eldest one replied.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 9:15 pm

"Why don't you ask her" Apollonis said wanting to hear what she'd say
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 12:01 am

Alea scoffed, "oh... That is much too easy. While I'm not asking you to stop what you're doing there's just one little problem. You don't have one thing that he has and therefore you'll never get me feeling as good as I do when he is around."

The ladies chuckled but must've taken some offence as they began to lick and suckle at her nipples making her moan. She held back on purpose only making them a bit more annoyed and they tried to run their hands down her.

"No you don't. You can try but your finger isn't anywhere as big as well..."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 10:58 am

"Alright ladies" Apollonis said heading back to the bed "it's clear what she needs and wants."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 11:50 am

It was the attitude of the ladies that was beginning to irritate Alea, like they were above her and she had held her cool for quite some time.

Hearing Apollonis's words and his footsteps, she closed her eyes tightly and suddenly all the candles reignited and her bonds snapped. The ladies certainly looked startled. They headed from the room quickly almost afraid she would burn them.

"Unless they can do that, they're nothing close to us. Besides I'm still better looking," she said sitting up leaning forward towards him.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 12:08 pm

"Yes you are" Apollonis smiled Joining her
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 12:06 am

"Don't think of me as a desperate girl trying to hold on to her man," Alea said after a while holding his hand.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 3:37 am

"No, never" Apollonis smiled
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 4:41 am

"See you two in the morning.", Aridonis said to Leona and Orion as he left with Callisto, leaving them after today's events.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 34 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next