Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 11:57 am

Xander grabbed her arm and turned her around "You are not forgotten by me, your brother or any of your cousins. You do not need to do this."

"It is all we can do" Nikkita said
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 12:23 pm

"You only respect me because you have to. Because you pledged yourself to my brother. And my siblings only tolerate me because we share common parents. Then you have their girlfriends who wouldn't even know me. I know Apollonis and I will never be like we were, we were created to be the mirrored opposite of each other. But Orion used to speak to me quite often but he only remembers being there heaps for Alea. Even my father said that because there was no great challenge in creating us, he tried to have a real mortal child that would also be a goddess. He loved Alea and gave her so much. Passed me off to Artemis who could've taught me much but even she left me to gaze over Alea's crib."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 12:39 pm

"Yes, I have pledged my life to your brother" Xander said "and I could have left you at any time but have remained by your side not out of duty but for other reasons."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 1:08 pm

That revelation stunned Apollaine and she stopped walking.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 5:20 pm

"No. When the time comes we can choose what to do with it. We always have a choice.", Nexus told her.

Leona chuckled softly and smirked slapping him on the shoulder playfully. "I suppose that's true."

"With great knowledge comes... To be honest, great things in general...", Aridonis murmured as he nipped at her chest, running his hand along her smooth leg.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 12:24 am

Orion smiled and ran his hand through her hair. "It really is."

Callisto smirked licking his ear a little. "Mmmmmhmmmm."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 5:45 am

"True, destiny no longer confines us" Nikkita smiled

"So you understand" Xander smiled at her "you do not need to do this."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 7:35 am

"Exactly, so do not worry", Nexus smiled at her.

"Alright, I won't argue with you.", Leona smiled up at him.

Aridonis shuddered a bit smirking and took one of her rosy nipples inside his mouth sucking roughly.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 8:07 am

"I never worry with you around" Nikkita smiled
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 8:18 am

ShineyMan wrote:
"Exactly, so do not worry", Nexus smiled at her.

"Alright, I won't argue with you.", Leona smiled up at him.

Aridonis shuddered a bit smirking and took one of her rosy nipples inside his mouth sucking roughly.

Orion smiled and kissed her.

Callisto smirked and moaned softly stroking him.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:21 am

Leona smiled kissing him feeling his chest.

Aridonis smirked groaning a bit as he laved on her stiff nipple, reaching down to rub her.

"That's good to hear.", Nexus smiled taking his arms around her.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:37 am

Nikkita smiled leaning against him
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:43 am

Nexus smiled keeping her close kissing the top of her head.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 11:09 am

Nikkita smiled up at him
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 11:58 am

ShineyMan wrote:
Leona smiled kissing him feeling his chest.

Aridonis smirked groaning a bit as he laved on her stiff nipple, reaching down to rub her.

"That's good to hear.", Nexus smiled taking his arms around her.

Orion smiled kissing her feeling her tush.

Callisto moaned and smirked biting her lower lip as she stroked him.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 7:22 pm

"I'll never put you in harms way.", Nexus said looking down at her.

Leona giggled softly kissing him smirking, feeling his abs.

"So wet...", Aridonis murmured popping her teat out of his mouth plunging a couple of fingers inside her warm cunt, groaning as she stroked him.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 11:15 pm

"It's too late xander," apollaine said worried, "I feared that if I was stopped before I reached the temple that I had a back up. Cyniska went to retrieve another gem of the Rywolk, there are four in the world, almost like a four element thing. I took fire which meant our obvious danger, and she told me she would seek out earth and air. If I don't reach the temple she knows what to do. However being mortal alea will have something to say for her risking her life.

Now do you see why I can no longer walk away. Xander I can't be responsible for the death of a great amazon warrior. Let us see what happens, it may my even work and all will be okay."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 1:41 am

"If I lose you I don't know what I'll do" Xander said

"I know you won't" Nikkita smiled
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 1:53 am

ShineyMan wrote:
"I'll never put you in harms way.", Nexus said looking down at her.

Leona giggled softly kissing him smirking, feeling his abs.

"So wet...", Aridonis murmured popping her teat out of his mouth plunging a couple of fingers inside her warm cunt, groaning as she stroked him.

Orion smiled kissing her squeezing her rear as he kneaded it in his hands.

"So hard..." Callisto moaned softly stroking him faster.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 9:01 pm

"I will be alright, we can do it together. There are tests and things that I have to give of myself but it has never meant a life to create a life. Apollo gave up one of the most important things he had when he created me, his beautiful singing voice, but told me at his age of living he was happy to make the sacrifice. He also said that during the process you are also tormented by judgement. There is a story the gods like to remind mortals of. A man begged the gods for the return of his beloved and we asked him something so hard of him, and he found it impossible to do so losing himself in the process."

Apollaine suddenly gasped and held the nearest tree.
"Cyniska has started, she's spilt her blood and I... Feel the pain... Why did I do this? I should've said no when the plan was set weeks."

She turned and grabbed xander tight sending them both to the temple of Apollo where cyniska laid on the ground staring at the ceiling in our fear.

"Help her xander!"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:01 pm

"Good, 'cause it is the truth.", Nexus smiled.

Leona moaned kissing Orion smirking and reached down stroking him, moving her soft fingers up and down his cock.

Aridonis groaned smirking nipping and kissing her chest thrusting his fingers in and out of her dripping pussy.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:55 am

ShineyMan wrote:
"Good, 'cause it is the truth.", Nexus smiled.

Leona moaned kissing Orion smirking and reached down stroking him, moving her soft fingers up and down his cock.

Aridonis groaned smirking nipping and kissing her chest thrusting his fingers in and out of her dripping pussy.

Orion smirked kissing her getting hard in her hand as he reached around rubbing her soft pink folds.

Callisto moaned and smirked stroking him harder moving against his hand.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 10:02 pm

"Oh and morning to your fella, as well...", Leona moaned kissing him as she moved against his fingers, pumping her fist up and down his cock.

Aridonis groaned laving on one of her stiff nipples with his warm mouth throbbing in her hand as he stroked his fingers in and out of her slick pussy.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:31 pm

"Morning to your pussy." Orion smirked rubbing her faster as she stroked him.

Callisto moaned as she pumped her fist up and down his hard cock faster. "Mmmmm f**k..."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:00 am

"Such a crude mouth...", Leona laughed softly before moaning, moving against his fingers as she jerked him off faster.

Aridonis groaned. "Would you like me to give you something better than two fingers, my love?", he grinned plunging his fingers in and out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 3 of 37Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next