Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Talk Lounge-Jan/Feb/Mar 2013

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Talk Lounge-Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk Lounge-Jan/Feb/Mar 2013   Talk Lounge-Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 7:17 am

we've started Marvel 2175, went with Olympics to start off with as a way to introduce our characters. I've got one serving security for the event and another dating one of the athletes (one of Kari's characters). Being held in Germany

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Talk Lounge-Jan/Feb/Mar 2013   Talk Lounge-Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 7:25 am

Cool cool, idk how my Punisher character would work into that but I'll think of something

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Talk Lounge-Jan/Feb/Mar 2013   Talk Lounge-Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 7:44 am

could be security for the US team but I do plan on having something happen to help introduce them as heroes.

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Talk Lounge-Jan/Feb/Mar 2013   Talk Lounge-Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:02 am

I feel sorry for Flynn, leaving the packers to go to Seattle to be their starter only to be a back up to a rookie and now he's stuck watching the guy who should be backing him up lead Seattle into the next round and possibly a rematch with his former team in the NFC championship game (if both teams make it there) at Green Bay. And on that note I'm torn between cheering for the rematch with Seattle (cause odds are GB will beat SF this time) or for Seattle to get their ass handed to them by Atlanta.

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Talk Lounge-Jan/Feb/Mar 2013   Talk Lounge-Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:52 am

I will be making limited posts tomorrow but nothing big as its the last day before I'm off for the week.

Contact- much apologies but hope you can hold out with jorus I've got something planned to finish that plot off but I will need more time than a few minutes on the mobile so bear with me until I'm back.

Cok- I know there's more of you to wait on my response therefore I'm going to propose that sera has indeed been taken but if you can post about the men trying to work out who has her and where she disappeared from that should hold us out till the end of the week. There's also the chance to have them discuss about Sahlene and what they can do for her. Also Uther could take the attack now, I'll jump in when i get back but my girls in Caelin are simple, modeled completely on the characters their pictures are from, if you've seen the movie you'll be able to act them.

Ultimately act any of mine, if it's too out of sorts I'll fix it up but I'm sure you'll find ways to get through without my guys.

But how to last 7 days without me??? Well I'm hoping that will be quite hard and filled with whimpers and sobs haha

ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Talk Lounge-Jan/Feb/Mar 2013   Talk Lounge-Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:19 am

It's gonna be a tough week!

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Talk Lounge-Jan/Feb/Mar 2013   Talk Lounge-Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:38 pm

Me:

Talk Lounge-Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 - Page 2 Exploding-hugTalk Lounge-Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 - Page 2 Smiley-gets-a-big-hugTalk Lounge-Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 - Page 2 Im-outta-here-bye-bye-smiley-emoticonTalk Lounge-Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 - Page 2 Speech-bubble-bye-smiley-emoticonTalk Lounge-Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 - Page 2 Take-care-smiley-emoticon

You:
Talk Lounge-Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 - Page 2 Not-happy-to-say-bye-bye-smiley-emoticonTalk Lounge-Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 - Page 2 Sad-to-say-bon-voyage-smiley-emoticonTalk Lounge-Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 - Page 2 Sad-bon-voyage-smiley-emoticonTalk Lounge-Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 - Page 2 Crying-goodbye-smiley-emoticonTalk Lounge-Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 - Page 2 Crying-fountain

No really for only 7 days... 7 days its more like... Talk Lounge-Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 - Page 2 Confused-and-unsure-smiley-emoticon she'll be back in no time well before we can be.... Talk Lounge-Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 - Page 2 DevilTalk Lounge-Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 - Page 2 Running-around-smiley-emoticon

however.... Talk Lounge-Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 - Page 2 Watching-you-smiley-emoticon

The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Talk Lounge-Jan/Feb/Mar 2013   Talk Lounge-Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:39 pm

Shocked

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Talk Lounge-Jan/Feb/Mar 2013   Talk Lounge-Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:41 pm

lol honestly look after my site for me, and I promise I'll be on my mobile posting updates here you'll be telling me to bugger off and have some fun

The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Talk Lounge-Jan/Feb/Mar 2013   Talk Lounge-Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:05 pm

Well you better have some fun! Haha

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Talk Lounge-Jan/Feb/Mar 2013   Talk Lounge-Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:10 pm

Also when I get back:

*want to explore relationship between Apollaine and Xander in Pantheon
* start the ball rolling in marvel 2175
* COK- Jacqueline plays a big part in getting Sera back which restores her reputation, though ruling Sienne won't be her intentions after she no longer wants to be manipulating
*COK- Uther with the help of Kaetlynne, the Symingtonians, and the Naciens, overtake Caelin
* Contact- Mit's background is revealed with a plot around the likes of A.I and The Island
* Contact- the crew are given new roles, and relationships are formed and broken
* Cura- a figure from Izzy's past makes an appearance and after a bit of trouble, we might finally see them married at last
* Xmen- will hopefully have a villain for the gang to face

The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Talk Lounge-Jan/Feb/Mar 2013   Talk Lounge-Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:40 pm

In CoK- Uther only gets Caelin because his sister kills Charles and sets Uther free. The battle between Uther's army and Devan's army goes terribly wrong for Uther because when the Army of Daein arrives they betray Uther and attack his men, turning the tide. After all that Uther pledges fealty to King Tommen and then it's Caelin that helps Sahelene as the rest of the kingdom will be recovering from the War of Five Kings.

Also Sienne is being abandoned by the Iron Islands. After the devastating defeat their suffered at the Battle of Kingstown, Petyr Clegane is going to negotiate a truce with Robert Creed, the Iron Islands will be independent of Eturia once again but will lose all claims on Sienne will have to pay reparations to Eturia for the war. So Sienne will either fall to Jacqueline's brother or be absorbed into another duchy.

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Talk Lounge-Jan/Feb/Mar 2013   Talk Lounge-Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:08 pm

Hi Guys

Having fun in sunny Queensland, though feeling like the wicked witch of the west re 'I'm melting' it's so humid and hot. Unlike the dry heat here the moisture is so intense it makes you feel sick and sweaty. Felt I'll last night due to tuberlance on the flight but finally feeling better

The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Talk Lounge-Jan/Feb/Mar 2013   Talk Lounge-Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 6:25 am

It's not a fun vacation unless it your hot and sweaty!

Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Talk Lounge-Jan/Feb/Mar 2013   Talk Lounge-Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 6:37 am

True. Very true.

Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Talk Lounge-Jan/Feb/Mar 2013   Talk Lounge-Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 6:56 am

Oh yah. Definitely.

Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Talk Lounge-Jan/Feb/Mar 2013   Talk Lounge-Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:29 am

Yuuup.

Heading out

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Talk Lounge-Jan/Feb/Mar 2013   Talk Lounge-Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 9:46 am

Facepalms Laughing

The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Talk Lounge-Jan/Feb/Mar 2013   Talk Lounge-Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 10:29 am

Very Happy

Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Talk Lounge-Jan/Feb/Mar 2013   Talk Lounge-Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 10:38 am

You love us and you know it.

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Talk Lounge-Jan/Feb/Mar 2013   Talk Lounge-Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:32 am

Yeah I do don't I? To be on holidays spending most it checking in on you

Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Talk Lounge-Jan/Feb/Mar 2013   Talk Lounge-Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 10:03 am

been a busy week for me, anyway I can get caught up with what I've missed on the rpgs

Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Talk Lounge-Jan/Feb/Mar 2013   Talk Lounge-Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 11:21 am

Mostly interacting. I figure we need some more plot focus. In CoK the Iron Islands are asking for truce. In Contact the battle is pretty much over.

Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Talk Lounge-Jan/Feb/Mar 2013   Talk Lounge-Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 11:46 am

Plot makes everythin' better! I was working on a couple villains. Not sure where to put em though.

Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Talk Lounge-Jan/Feb/Mar 2013   Talk Lounge-Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:18 pm

I guess we'll work on fleshing out the plot so you can get some use out of them!

PostSubject: Re: Talk Lounge-Jan/Feb/Mar 2013   Talk Lounge-Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talk Lounge-Jan/Feb/Mar 2013
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next