Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Haven City - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 12:04 am

"Of course you are. You live up to your reputation."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 2:33 am

"Wish I could say the same about you...but maybe that's your reputation...not being known." James said charging up.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 2:45 am

"Secret projects, classified... you know the old story.", Marston said and shifted a larger portion of the symbiote over to his arm blade, strengthening it.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 2:53 am

"Yeah when I'm done here I'll visit you in the hospital and we can gossip about all the secrets we know." He said dashing at Marston.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 3:09 am

"How will that work when you're going to be buried six feet under dirt!", Marston said dashing back at James.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 3:17 am

James smirked and pulled his arm back for a powerful charged punch, his arm surrounded in a green aura of energy.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 3:31 am

Marston gritted his teeth as he grinned and moved his right torso back together with his arm before letting go off his powerful right hook, thrusting the spear forward as they were close to meeting each other in a fierce clash.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 3:41 am

James smirked and at the last second dropped down low avoiding the spear and coming up at Marston like a rocket towards his stomach.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 8:13 am

Marston noticed the change of position at the last second but it was too late to make a complete turn around. His spear shifted into a scythe before James' fist connected with Marston's stomach, cracking the armor finally. As he got sent up by the powerful blow the blade of his scythe tore right side of James' back, inflicting some damage on him. "At last--", Marston murmured as he saw it in slow down for him before the impact had him connect with the ceiling and then fall down in the midst of the rubble, the armor retracting and focusing on healing his injury as he laid there knocked out.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 8:15 am

James hit the ground and grunted slowly healing as he staggered against the wall. "Damn it....fucking symbiotes..."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 8:23 am

"Are you guys making some fucking progress yet?!", Erica shouted into the com.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 8:32 am

"Got hung up..." James said hurrying down a hall. "Getting close. Haven't heard from Valkyrie lately..."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 11:09 am

"Neither have I" Keith said "but I wouldn't worry about her. I'm more worried about this new SYN, having a hard time finding a weakness to it."

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 11:41 am

"Rook had a kill switch on him, if we can get him we can shut it down...but Rook is proving to be very troublesome." James said. "Just keep that think busy and away from any civilians."

Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 11:53 am

"We can do that" Keith said "just get that kill switch."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 11:59 am

"I'll get it don't worry." James said over the radio.

Rook smirked standing over Valkyrie. "The CIA knew your weakness...anti-matter...enough of it will kill you." He said raising his hand to finished her, only to be sent flying to the side as James flew at him and punched him away.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 12:16 pm

"I got you" Irons said going to help Valkyrie up.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 12:21 pm

Valkyrie nodded getting up weakly.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 12:51 pm

Irons looked back at James and Rook fighting helping Valkyrie
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 12:53 pm

"Just...get me...outside..." Valkyrie said. "Then...help...him..."

The SYN unit jumped at Keith coming down at him with a powerful punch.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 12:59 pm

Keith jumped out of the way "Better hurry Miller, not sure how much longer I can last."

"He hasn't needed my help" Irons said "I'll only be in the way."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 1:08 pm

"You have...to...get...the kill switch..." Valkyrie said weakly.

"I'm trying!" James barked over the comms trading blows with Rook.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 1:41 pm

"Alright, I'll try" Irons said leaving her outside going back to help james
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 1:49 pm

James and Rook were fighting evenly matched due to Rook's powerful suit.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 2:00 pm

Irons stood watching them for a moment "Alright girl think, how do you get that thing from him when it's part of his suit. Get him out of the suit, duh. You know what the LC says, 'everything has a weakness, just have to find it'. Yeah sure easy for him to say."

Keith fired blasts at the Syn from his wings flying back out of it's way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next